Pages:
Author

Topic: Its Official Pirate Has Defaulted!! - page 11. (Read 63493 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Thank you! Thank you! ...
August 29, 2012, 03:12:47 PM
September announcement: bitcoin client now taking .89% of all transactions for pirate relief fund.

litecoin here we come

Actually, go ahead and try that. Set up a few bitcoin mining nodes with the source code change you are suggesting (rejecting all transactions that don't contain a 0.89% transaction fee) and watch the rest of the Bitcoin network route right around you. Cheesy More for the rest of us... LULZ.

PS, backed with 150 TH BFL ASIC Smiley

Well if you are financing that much THash mining capacity you would be monopolizing all/most block rewards anyway. Still that might not be enough and you'd need the 0.89% fee or greater just to pay for it. Good luck with that wet dream! :-P
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
August 29, 2012, 03:04:41 PM
September announcement: bitcoin client now taking .89% of all transactions for pirate relief fund.

litecoin here we come

Actually, go ahead and try that. Set up a few bitcoin mining nodes with the source code change you are suggesting (rejecting all transactions that don't contain a 0.89% transaction fee) and watch the rest of the Bitcoin network route right around you. Cheesy More for the rest of us... LULZ.

PS, backed with 150 TH BFL ASIC Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
August 29, 2012, 03:03:53 PM

litecoin here we come

October announcement: client fork that doesn't take that fee now has 100% usage.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Thank you! Thank you! ...
August 29, 2012, 03:02:08 PM

litecoin here we come

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!
August 29, 2012, 02:57:50 PM

Roll Eyes

Tom, that's looking a bit threatening Wink
I hope that man in the photo is not threatening any type of violence by flexing his gun(s).....

LOL I knew i was going to get shit from people for posting that topic about threats

but  actually I wasnt talking about you, you have been pretty good about not making any direct threats at least as far as I can tell.

btw: the reason I made that topic was not to get people in trouble, but to save people's asses.

Some people talk a lot of tough tony shit but when it comes down to it they wouldent do anything and they think nothing will happen to them, well they do not realize that there are people on this forum and all over the internet for that matter that will really go to your house and fucking kill you and burn your house down, just because you disrespected them on a forum
Activity: 756
August 29, 2012, 02:49:22 PM

litecoin here we come
legendary
Activity: 916
Merit: 1003
August 29, 2012, 02:49:05 PM
At last.  Maybe people will start wising up and being more careful with their money now that there's no legal recourse for their stupidity.

NOT
Activity: 252
August 29, 2012, 02:46:50 PM
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
August 29, 2012, 02:45:08 PM
Ahh, the joys of the libertatian utopia.

A world, where cash is untraceable, and police and laws and lawyers do not exist.

A dream come true Smiley
It is wonderful. All the idiots who gambled on this scheme get to eat their own losses intead of claiming "exigent circumstances" and "systemic risk" and forcing their losses on to me at gunpoint. I get to fully enjoy the benefit of choosing to not participate in a Ponzi scheme.
+1

+ Another
+ one more.
Activity: 756
August 29, 2012, 02:35:40 PM

A world, where cash is untraceable, and police and laws and lawyers do not exist.

A dream come true Smiley
It is wonderful. All the idiots who gambled on this scheme get to eat their own losses intead of claiming "exigent circumstances" and "systemic risk" and forcing their losses on to me at gunpoint. I get to fully enjoy the benefit of choosing to not participate in a Ponzi scheme.
+1

+ Another
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
August 29, 2012, 02:29:49 PM
I'll put my money on, it was a planned scare the entire time...

That would be one epic troll, and costly in terms of reputation for all involved.

http://www.bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=pirateat40&sign=ANY&type=RECV

LOL it;s a sliding scale from 10 to -10

Well, at least Phraust had a good transaction experience with Trendon on 2012-08-21 02:37:38 while the rest of us were getting NOTHING. He even gave a '10' rating.
Good for him...

If I made the definitive connection between Trendon and Wendon, would that be worth $10,000 USD to somebody?

~Bruno~
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 29, 2012, 02:25:59 PM
I followed that texas corporation link.

One of the 3 owners of gpumax being Michael Thalasinos, whom is also involved in another corp. titled J Q Greetings LLC.

JQ Greetings = some texas greeting cards store located:

545 N Cowan Avenue # J
Lewisville, TX    75057-3198

somebody needs to show up and start asking questions about one of his business associates.

Added: http://jqgreetings.com

If you show up there and this Michael dood is somebody completely different like a 88 year old guy, then we have to add fraud to the list of complaints against GPUMAX and friends.
the other is this guy;
http://labs.mirror.me/googleplus/117414643911834461861

Speaking of fraud...  Is anyone else curious if the "some company name I've never heard of" was on that bad check written to Lowes, is actually going to be that of a little known company called 'Intellipants'?

no clue either, but the clerk was happy to send copies.. still waiting on them though..

Brother: Rylan Shavers: http://labs.mirror.me/googleplus/102130329224092004752

Which links to this guy: http://www.linkedin.com/in/znakaska

(behind, so sorry if already posted)

~Bruno~

[Trendon Shavers] https://plus.google.com/112268967519129262021

Doesn't say he is a pirate though :-/
Activity: 336
August 29, 2012, 02:24:49 PM
this guy

I believe Nakasa does gpumax as well.
vip
Activity: 571
Merit: 504
I still <3 u Satoshi
August 29, 2012, 02:22:56 PM

A dream come true Smiley

+1

Winner is you
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
August 29, 2012, 02:13:00 PM
I followed that texas corporation link.

One of the 3 owners of gpumax being Michael Thalasinos, whom is also involved in another corp. titled J Q Greetings LLC.

JQ Greetings = some texas greeting cards store located:

545 N Cowan Avenue # J
Lewisville, TX    75057-3198

somebody needs to show up and start asking questions about one of his business associates.

Added: http://jqgreetings.com

If you show up there and this Michael dood is somebody completely different like a 88 year old guy, then we have to add fraud to the list of complaints against GPUMAX and friends.
the other is this guy;
http://labs.mirror.me/googleplus/117414643911834461861

Speaking of fraud...  Is anyone else curious if the "some company name I've never heard of" was on that bad check written to Lowes, is actually going to be that of a little known company called 'Intellipants'?

no clue either, but the clerk was happy to send copies.. still waiting on them though..

Brother: Rylan Shavers: http://labs.mirror.me/googleplus/102130329224092004752

Which links to this guy: http://www.linkedin.com/in/znakaska

(behind, so sorry if already posted)

~Bruno~
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
August 29, 2012, 02:11:09 PM

A dream come true Smiley
+1
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
August 29, 2012, 02:06:43 PM

A dream come true Smiley
Activity: 740
Hello world!
August 29, 2012, 01:32:46 PM

A dream come true Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 29, 2012, 12:53:57 PM
>2012-08-21
>May
Sure wasn't hard to trick you into a ponzi scheme when you can't even grasp the basic concept of months in a year.

I'm the one that posted that initially, you fucking toolbox.

DUH...sure isn't hard to trick you into rurureeedDdDding....

Now, fuck off sockpuppet.
haha, you mad?
tell your kids they won't be able to go to college, because daddy lost all of his money to a bad pirate!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000
August 29, 2012, 12:52:55 PM
Exactly... costly in terms of reputation for all involved. Would you trust anyone who gave pirateat40 a rating > 1?

Guilt by association.
Perhaps it's only stupidity. But like in politics, stupid or bogus, it's bad either.
Pages:
Jump to: