Pages:
Author

Topic: It's official! The Bitcoin Foundation has an accused pedophile on its board. - page 8. (Read 21157 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Nope..
All of this bias is disgusting.  Are there no professionals here?

It's called "cognitive infiltration." Google it.

Very interesting...
pa
Activity: 528
Merit: 501

It's called "cognitive infiltration." Google it.
Activity: 854
Nope..
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
Bobby Lee?
He's Chinese.  Maybe not as bad as a pedophile, but nevertheless pretty bad.  

Look, I am no advocate for the wierdos, but the way I see is we've got a chink, a goxer, a money launderer, and a pedophile.  At least we don't have a jew.  

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Activity: 280
Merit: 257
bluemeanie
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
huh? what the...I don't even?

The fuck are you guys talking about? who did what to who?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
If these people want to represent us then the voting should be open to all

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
lets watch his videos and determine if it was true child abuse, or the regular in and out
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Activity: 658
FCking unbelievable. Bitcoin Foundation, you can all go to hell. Nobody wants you.
Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
Wow

Now I'm glad I've never sent any coin to the Foundation.
Activity: 364
Merit: 257
legendary
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

Look Phinnaeus asshole - you are also an accused pedo!  I allege you are a child rapist.  Now, you too can't get on boards and participate in anything ever again.  

You can't hang a guy just because someone accused him of being a pedo.  He isn't convicted.  There wasn't even a trial.  You are dumbass to punish him as if it is a certainty.

That Swiss guy who sued him put loads, and loads of shit in the complaint.  You can't pretend it is all true and hold the guy out as if he was convicted.  That guy who sued overstated many things to support his case.  Now, you run around like the guy just got out of jail for raping little boys.  

Time to give it a rest.  The voters voted.  It is settled.  More people believe in him than believe in you.  You pedophile.  
legendary
To give you an idea as to how far removed I am from the Paedo- scene, I had to Google the above image to see how the bear pic above is relevant. Now I know.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
legendary
https://bitcoinfoundation.org/2014/05/09/board-election-results-announcement-2/

Board Election Results Announcement

By Brian Goss, Chairman, Elections Committee • May 9, 2014

Today the Bitcoin Foundation elected two new board members:

Bobby Lee is the CEO and co-founder of BTC China, the first Bitcoin exchange in China and one of the leading Bitcoin exchanges worldwide. Bobby started his career in Silicon Valley as a software engineer at Yahoo! pioneering some of the earliest online communities on the Internet.  He has spent the last seven years in Shanghai, China where he was Director of Software Engineering at EMC in China and CTO of SMG BesTV, the leading IPTV company in China. Most recently, he was Vice President of Technology for Walmart’s China E-Commerce business. Bobby graduated from Stanford University with B.S. and M.S. degrees in Computer Science. He has his E-MBA from CEIBS.

Brock Pierce is Co-Founder of GoCoin, ExpressCoin, KnCMiner.cn, and Robocoin Asia. A prolific angel investor, he is city leader of BitAngels Los Angeles and runs the first Bitcoin syndicate to achieve top 10 status on AngelList. Pierce has raised more than $200 million on behalf of his companies and led more than 30 acquisitions in his career. Pierce’s entrepreneurial activities focus around digital currencies like Bitcoin, games, ad tech and payments.

Voting for our two open industry board seats closed last night at 11:59pm EDT, and the results were decrypted and published at 9:00am EDT this morning. In this second round of voting, the top two candidates had to receive at least 50% approval in order to qualify as a winner. 71 voters participated, 31 abstained, and as a result, Bobby received 79% approval, Brock 65% and Vinny 63%.

Bobby and Brock will join the five existing board members for a new total of seven board seats starting June 1, 2014.

Thank you to all industry members for participating in the voting process. Congratulations Bobby and Brock!

Since I trust Bitcoin and The Bitcoin Foundation, and the latter deems it A-OK to have an accused pedophile on its board, I will now try to convince my sister that she should drop the charges against the pedophile that tried to make contact with my nephew via the X-Box he received last Christmas.

I'm sure it was all just a misunderstanding when the Paedo-, a registered sex offender in an adjoining state, made contact with my 11-year-old nephew and his friends. I'm pretty sure he'll grow outta the way he's been speaking and carrying himself sinse the latter part of January with his counselor's help. In fact, I now firmly believe that the counselor is no longer needed, and a ton of money could be saved on my sister's part since this is obviously the new norm.

Furthermore, I want to invite the Paedo- over for dinner once a week, with Wednesday - Hump Day - being the most logically choice, whereupon after dinner he'll be allowed to fuck my 11-year-old nephew up his thight ass in my company while I observe the BTC exchange rate go up-and-down, up-and-down,... while I jack-off to the latest issue of Goat Quarterly.

Strike that! Why should I have to jack-off when I, too, can fuck my nephew up his ass along with the Paedo-, a la a three-pronged attack. What's good enough for a board member of The Bitcoin Foundation is definitely good enough for its members.

Now, that The Bitcoin Foundation has officially lost its fuckin' mind, I'm going to re-watch my favorite Brock Pierce video and jack-off all over myself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmaRTZpJgPA

Pages:
Jump to: