Pages:
Author

Topic: Its only for stunna the pd owner - page 2. (Read 1021 times)

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
August 09, 2015, 05:00:50 AM
When exactly have you done that mate . you deposited to 1B2VoSY6qDuUw1QuZwsC7DxArhinR6bPuC  ?
That's nonsense because the last transaction has been made on the wallet was on May (which is three months ago) , and the amount that is on the wallet right now is 0.09 BTC and I guess that's what you want to get Wink Still , I would like to see this "proof" even if the Blockchain is more then enough

yes i have sent alot of mails to pd support they didnot answer me dear

When was that man , I edited my post and posted the blockchain.info link and last transaction was on May . so you remembered that you deposited after three months  Huh
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 09, 2015, 04:58:36 AM
When exactly have you done that mate . you deposited to 1B2VoSY6qDuUw1QuZwsC7DxArhinR6bPuC  ?
That's nonsense because the last transaction has been made on the wallet was on May (which is three months ago) , and the amount that is on the wallet right now is 0.09 BTC and I guess that's what you want to get Wink Still , I would like to see this "proof" even if the Blockchain is more then enough

yes i have sent alot of mails to pd support they didnot answer me dear
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
August 09, 2015, 04:57:26 AM
When exactly have you done that mate , can't seem to understand you very well . you deposited to 1B2VoSY6qDuUw1QuZwsC7DxArhinR6bPuC if I got it right ?

https://blockchain.info/address/1B2VoSY6qDuUw1QuZwsC7DxArhinR6bPuC
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 09, 2015, 04:52:54 AM
Hello sir!
i have sent alot of mails you donot anser me
hello
my last 1B2VoSY6qDuUw1QuZwsC7DxArhinR6bPuC was that i have deposited here but not get fund still kindly credit my account
be hurrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy credit it
please 0.09btc is alot for me please i have proofs i deposits alot on same wallet but the wallet changes and my money stuck there so i rwquest you to return it to me.i will provide all proofs
Addy123
Pages:
Jump to: