Pages:
Author

Topic: it's over - page 2. (Read 1483 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 28
December 30, 2017, 05:33:15 PM
Sounds like you just destroyed your best opportunity to sell this item...

Not sure should I cut my veins or jump off the roof because of it? Smiley Its only one Jersey, though right, its the most expensive one among the rest, but still 1 of 28 nba jerseys I have and one of 100+ NBA signed memorabilia items in collection..

This is something that never depreciates in  price - so, why should I be upset? If it finds the right buyer - fine, if not - great also, since Im keeping something that adds up value over years.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1752
December 30, 2017, 03:26:22 PM
My offer still stands, if you're willing to use Minerjones as Escrow.   Why not, again?

Since you are not interested in using Escrow...this Jersey will sit in your basement for decades at this rate.

G-luck with it...

I don't get it, do you want me to publicly humiliate you? Why are you doing this? We both know that you contacted me with your offer and offered to use Escrow of your pick - Minerjones. Which I agreed too. Eventually, I declined your lowball offer, and you said "Bye" to me. Twice.

I don't think you need it, but I can post screenshots of our private conversation where you asked multiple times about Escrow and every time I said - fine, we can use Escrow of YOUR CHOICE.

And now you called your girlfriend here to spread more FUD?  Roll Eyes
I've never said I'm against Escrow as long as its legit.

But no, I'm still not accepting your $11K offer. And I guess its not your business to think how long it'll stay in my basement, believe me, I'm not that desperate to sell it to some retard, who says one thing in DM and comes to public to spread complete bullsh*t because he got denied.

Cheers.

Sounds like you just destroyed your best opportunity to sell this item...
legendary
Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136
December 30, 2017, 03:02:26 PM
....Bu-Bye!   Tongue

My offer still stands, if you're willing to use Minerjones as Escrow.   Why not, again?

Since you are not interested in using Escrow...this Jersey will sit in your basement for decades at this rate.

G-luck with it...

I don't get it, do you want me to publicly humiliate you? Why are you doing this? We both know that you contacted me with your offer and offered to use Escrow of your pick - Minerjones. Which I agreed too. Eventually, I declined your lowball offer, and you said "Bye" to me. Twice.

I don't think you need it, but I can post screenshots of our private conversation where you asked multiple times about Escrow and every time I said - fine, we can use Escrow of YOUR CHOICE.

But no, I'm still not accepting your $11K offer. And I guess its not your business to think how long it'll stay in my basement, believe me, I'm not that desperate to sell it to some retard, who says one thing in DM and comes to public to spread complete bullsh*t because he got denied.

Cheers.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
December 30, 2017, 02:31:46 PM

G-luck with it...

Cheers.

I was thinking of giving you a bid on this till you decided to publicly bash one of the nicest collectors out there.. not fine work when you are trying to push your wares..
December 30, 2017, 02:27:01 PM

G-luck with it...

Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
December 28, 2017, 12:09:06 PM

G-luck with it...

I agree with gp

No escrow then you probably won't be able to sell it.  Don't think people are gonna chuck a lot of irreversible payments randomly for a high ticket piece.  Is there a reason you won't use escrow op?
legendary
Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136
December 28, 2017, 12:05:44 PM

G-luck with it...

December 16, 2017, 05:33:41 PM
When players on this jersey begin to pass away is when it will take off......with the exception of Bryant "Big Country" Reeves....... Undecided

Not sure I'd be able to capitalize on that as it will probably take time for these sad but inevitable events to happen.

I've been trying to put it on Sotheby's, almost got it through but eventually they declined it for whatever reason..

Since I'm from Europe - collectors business is not as much developed here as in the US.

Yeah, I know I probably overpaid but it was an impulse buy and a lot of fear of missing it out, so took my chances while I had.. I thought in 5-10 years such items will gain genormous value since we will be probably living in Apocalyptic movies-like life, with robots walking around and everything automated  Cheesy

But thank you, I appreciate kind words !
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
Nobody knows anybody.....not that well.
December 15, 2017, 06:41:43 PM
I've been in the sports cards and collectibles business for over 20 years and a collector my whole life.  It is a unique piece, and I don't want to say you overpaid, but you did pay towards the higher retail end.  There may be a buyer or two out there willing to offer 15-20K +/-, but your best bet would be to put it into a high end, well publicized sports collectibles auction.  Fact is that there are a good number of team signed balls and photos, not to mention a handful of team signed jerseys obtained one sig at a time by hard core collectors/fans. When players on this jersey begin to pass away is when it will take off......with the exception of Bryant "Big Country" Reeves....... Undecided

Good luck with it.  It is nice.
December 15, 2017, 05:45:26 AM
taking offers  Cheesy
December 11, 2017, 06:38:40 AM
Im from Europe Wink So.. no chance
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
December 09, 2017, 12:58:53 PM
Very nice item !!

taking offers  Cheesy

You should definetely that it to the "Pawn Stars" show !  Grin
At least you'll have an idea of how much it is worth  Cool
November 14, 2017, 10:27:28 AM
Like what?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
November 14, 2017, 05:27:25 AM
would you trade for physicals?
November 14, 2017, 03:35:02 AM
No Putler stuff here please  Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
November 12, 2017, 08:37:20 AM
(33 SIGNATURES ON ONE JERSEY (!!) ):

offer equal exchange on the briefs autographed and portrait of Putin  Wink

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 12:19:27 PM

I tried appraising it through valuemystuff service, but wasn't happy, as they told me I that I have probably slightly overpaid and to do a proper evaluation they needed it on hand, and since Im from the East its kinda tough and looks risky for me, but I can travel with it for a face to face deal as well. And I was thinking its a bargain deal back in the day, Jordan only jersey is $2grand, Jordan and Kobe is $6grand and price increases in progression with every other HoF signature there, $25k with 33 sigs and one jersey available worldwide was a nobrainer for me.

But again, Ill consider anything from a 5 digit range or single digit btc Cheesy

It certainly looks like an interesting collectors piece and surely one I'd be interested to see the sale price.

I don't know anything about sports memorabilia, but maybe it's worth seeing if you can find a forum which fanatics can trade on?
November 08, 2017, 10:22:09 AM
I would think because of how specific and unique this item is, it would be best to get an appraisal first to give a guideline price and then see what offers flow from that.

I don't know how many avid sports fans are on this forum and those who are probably don't have $25k to spend on a signed jersey

Either way, good luck with the sale it's a really interesting piece!

I tried appraising it through valuemystuff service, but wasn't happy, as they told me I that I have probably slightly overpaid and to do a proper evaluation they needed it on hand, and since Im from the East its kinda tough and looks risky for me, but I can travel with it for a face to face deal as well. And I was thinking its a bargain deal back in the day, Jordan only jersey is $2grand, Jordan and Kobe is $6grand and price increases in progression with every other HoF signature there, $25k with 33 sigs and one jersey available worldwide was a nobrainer for me.

But again, Ill consider anything from a 5 digit range or single digit btc Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 09:42:44 AM
I would think because of how specific and unique this item is, it would be best to get an appraisal first to give a guideline price and then see what offers flow from that.

I don't know how many avid sports fans are on this forum and those who are probably don't have $25k to spend on a signed jersey

Either way, good luck with the sale it's a really interesting piece!
November 06, 2017, 04:19:09 AM
Have a lot of other NBA memorabilia - basketballs, jerseys, autographs.
Pages:
Jump to: