Pages:
Author

Topic: its over , Goldman Sachs says so... - page 3. (Read 412 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 02:22:44 PM
. The problem with Goldman is they've got the influence. People don't take their words lightly because they've got a bajillion dollars under their roof.

sorry , from a few weeks ago i am dont earn fiat anymore , except when i need to convert crypto to pay for the bills and the atm

anyone who has a clue  knows about Fractional-reserve banking and how easily Goldman Sachs can be solved to where they belong
August 04, 2018, 02:09:30 PM
Goddamnit Goldman! At it again! These slippery little worms are always trying to pull their tricks to get an upper hand against "populism" or whatever the elite are blaming poor people coming up with clever ideas on these days. The problem with Goldman is they've got the influence. People don't take their words lightly because they've got a bajillion dollars under their roof.

Well at least it gives us a good chance to get in for cheap, if you've got any extra fiat lying around. Goldman is probably just trying to do the same anyway, so you should join in on the fun.

sorry , from a few weeks ago i am dont earn fiat anymore , except when i need to convert crypto to pay for the bills and the atm
Activity: 21
August 04, 2018, 01:56:35 PM
Goddamnit Goldman! At it again! These slippery little worms are always trying to pull their tricks to get an upper hand against "populism" or whatever the elite are blaming poor people coming up with clever ideas on these days. The problem with Goldman is they've got the influence. People don't take their words lightly because they've got a bajillion dollars under their roof.

Well at least it gives us a good chance to get in for cheap, if you've got any extra fiat lying around. Goldman is probably just trying to do the same anyway, so you should join in on the fun.
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
August 04, 2018, 01:25:37 PM
Are you sure? today btc drops altcoin back in red and I think support is at 6800 $ if it's broken then it can go deeper.
August 04, 2018, 01:19:49 PM
and no , true coins are not Ethereum Classic i.e.
August 04, 2018, 11:55:15 AM
https://cryptopanic.com/news/2725946/Goldman-Sachs-Report-Cryptocurrencies-Will-Not-Retain-Value-Dont-Deserve-Attention

This has nothing to do with Goldman Sachs being in bed with Bitmain , or with Poloniex and their wallets totally bought by Goldman Sachs.

its over guys , accept it Smiley

RIGHT , GET YOUR FIAT OUT AND BUY THE TRUE COINS WITH A FUTURE N O W !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: