Pages:
Author

Topic: Its the start of the bullrun ? - page 2. (Read 201 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 137
July 18, 2018, 01:07:36 AM
I Believe that this is it! The start of the bullrun because i can see in chart that it is already bullish , Even Bitconnect coin pump 30% because of the bullrun.
In any case, this is a very good start. Let's see if this success will be fixed in the coming days and if the rise of bitcoin continues, it is quite possible that the crypto-currency market will finally start to rise and grow. Lately, there has been a lot of good news for the crypto currency, large players are beginning to invest in bitcoin and other crypto currency. Over the last day, the capitalization of the crypto currency has increased by $ 20 billion. These are very positive trends.
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 12:56:37 AM
I Believe that this is it! The start of the bullrun because i can see in chart that it is already bullish , Even Bitconnect coin pump 30% because of the bullrun.

I think the bull market is not yet happening because almost all cryptocurrency are still continue to drops and until this time and still theres no signs of recovering.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 12:51:23 AM

At least it's time again in a good direction. The last months were hardly any movement. I'm really curious where the course this year will go
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 17, 2018, 02:16:25 AM
I also have an uncomfortable feeling that we see a market turn. And the news points to this
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
July 17, 2018, 02:14:14 AM
No boys, I'm sure it's not.
But, let's wait until probably a month to see the next trend. Current situation is made by some big player to gain profit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
July 17, 2018, 02:03:24 AM

You can only tell if it is a bullrun in hindsight. I think we have certainly reached a bottom and I am expecting prices to rise but I think you are being unrealistic if you expect it to rise as rapidly as it did last year. I think we may be looking at a long but slowly rising bull market, but only time will tell if I am right or wrong.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
July 17, 2018, 01:53:38 AM
I hope it is really the start many people already posted that in the last two months but all we can see coins going up and down, no continuity of the bull run, if the bull trend continue for the next two months, we are on our way to the 20k level again and cryptocurrency is alive and kicking.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 01:51:14 AM
I think it's just a bear market rally right now.
Because there are no conditions to support the arrival of the bull market, for example, a large number of new entrants, policy friendliness.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
July 17, 2018, 01:48:20 AM
what you saw on the chart was a small rise, or more accurately you saw the color green and now you are concluding that it is "bullish". even of this is the start of a bullrun, your conclusion is still wrong. what you see on the charts is simply a small recovery after months of getting dumped and going down.

in my personal opinion altcoins are still not  done getting dumped so we may not be able to see a bull run yet. at least not until these dumps are over and altcoins reach bottom.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
July 17, 2018, 12:54:46 AM
Pages:
Jump to: