Pages:
Author

Topic: Its time to buy bitcoins? - page 3. (Read 1676 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
September 13, 2017, 03:15:29 PM
Not an expert but I believe the price will lower still and now is definitely the right time to buy if you can invest. This is steel a very monopolized market and many recent news come in hand for the big players to buy some more.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
September 13, 2017, 02:33:37 PM

At the current price the simple answer is YES! If the price is low compared to a previous high that is when you buy. I'll be happy if it crashes to $3,500 so i can buy more. You have to play the long game. Always hold, and buy whenever it dips significantly if you can afford to.
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
September 13, 2017, 01:24:36 PM
If Bitcoin is huge dump so there are no doubt to buy BTC.Now 3876$ BTC value i think price is very low.So you can hold tight and you can profit when BTC price is raising.Now as your wish.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
September 13, 2017, 10:00:05 AM
Why not now Bitcoin is big dumping 3890 USD in coinmarketcap that means it is perfect time to buy bitcoin its my recommended.Today i bought some BTC for hold and after one or two months i will return good profit.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 13, 2017, 09:15:52 AM
Hi all!
I am kind of new to bitcoin and consider my knowledge about cryptocurrence as moderate, well currently the bitcoin currency on its low and i think for those who can buy coin is good time, because if many people start to buy coin again then the course of crypto currency will get up, so buy bitcoin now!!! Wink))
My rule of dealing with coins as follows: pick a minimum amounts of coins which you hold at any time, and sell some coins when the course is up , but don't sell all coins, so you sell to the point where you minimum of amount is reached!!!
Do not put all you insurance money in bitcoin, because it is a fiat currency which can be easy deflated and inflated.
Pages:
Jump to: