Pages:
Author

Topic: Its time to go in crypto lets leave fiat cutrency - page 6. (Read 1212 times)

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
Unfortunately this forum is a tiny part of the world, assuming we here in the forum are all ready to go full in crypto, the rest of the world will not be. You want to make purchase in crypto but most businesses are not accepting it yet, at the end of the day, you can only go with what the majority accept.
Fiat is losing value but it is still the currency of the vast majority. You can only deal with the situation until such a time when that actually happens, the war won't linger on forever, even though crypto has played a vital role in this war, there are still several limitations.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 439
Cashback 15%
If I were in your place, I would not be in a hurry to get my hopes up completely on cryptocurrency. You are right about the unstable situation in the world, and cryptocurrencies can go down significantly or of course they can go up. But if you are hoping for the second option, you should always keep the first one in mind. Because you can get into an unpleasant situation when you need money urgently and you have invested it and the asset has fallen in value. Only buy cryptocurrency with money you can afford.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Im ready lets go but also assets prices need to reset and then again slowly to gain value of prices.
So we buy  house with. 10 doge coins so its equal to 500k yes there will be more people who against this they might say its not fair ...but we dont care life is not fair.
Im ready to go full in crypto and im sure all u are ready to get all the assets in the world for crypto.

As war situation fiat curremcy might not used anyways for sometime in some european countries to get properties with btc
while it is correct that the war might bring Fiat non worth at all yet the chances are Tin , because this war won't extend outside Russia and Ukraine and i don't believe about WW3  coming so it is exaggerating comment to tell that Fiat might not used in anyways .
Too soon to leave fiat currency right know i mean crypto banning still everywhere country that accept bitcoin as currency is el savador only.

In my opinion for now we buy bitcoin for investment and dont go all in  Cheesy especially in this right situation watch and see is the best. but keep fiat and crypto balanced
I thinj the word "ALL IN" is not indeed what OP can do, because if this fails him? then surely He will end up nothing but to Cry the rest of His life  Grin
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
Im ready lets go but also assets prices need to reset and then again slowly to gain value of prices.
So we buy  house with. 10 doge coins so its equal to 500k yes there will be more people who against this they might say its not fair ...but we dont care life is not fair.
Im ready to go full in crypto and im sure all u are ready to get all the assets in the world for crypto.

As war situation fiat curremcy might not used anyways for sometime in some european countries to get properties with btc

Good to hear that you are ready to go full into crypto currencies. I am not yet ready, because most of my bills are still in fiat money, even a loan I am repaying is also in fiat. Same goes for my salary. That is why for daily life I need to stick with fiat for now, but for my investing I am also full into cryptos. Haven't really bought any stock or other investments since I am back into cryptos. Especially now cryptos are so desirable because they offer much better inflation protection that our Fiat money. It still important what kind of crypto coins we are going to buy. Right now 10 doge coin are worth 1.11 USD, going up to 500k sounds a bit unrealistic to me. Doge is still a meme coin, so if they could go up to $1 and hold that price for a while it would already be amazing. Better not to invest all your money into Doge in my opinion. How about you spread out your money across a lot of different cryptos?
Activity: 1428
Merit: 653
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
So we buy  house with. 10 doge coins so its equal to 500k yes there will be more people who against this they might say its not fair

This can be considered as future prediction of Dogecoin but come to reality isn't possible.

Honestly, I'm not ready to let go of that because I still use fiat to buy daily necessities.

That is my point of view, though this depends on the countries we do resides
Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
Please start with yourself, you can sell your house for 10 doge to reset the price. If you're okay with that, you're prepared for unfairness whicj at the same time someone might peg that value for a glass of juice. The 10 doge you got will get the equivalent price of a house along with the market volatility.

I'm pretty sure if the crypto price reset will be done globally if someone is willing to start, because we are decentralized. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1904
Merit: 544
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
No buddy, fiat money is still very important to our lives, it is necessary and inseparable. It's true.
Crypto needs more time to completely replace fiat money, crypto has many limitations as many shops, restaurants, and many services are not willing to accept it. Volatility, transaction fees, transaction processing times will make it difficult for us in daily transactions.
Activity: 287
Merit: 363
"Stop using proprietary software."

The whole purpose of bitcoin is to provide an alternative to cash/gold. Legal tender laws and forcing people to use a certain currency defeats the purpose of why we have bitcoin in the first place.

People should be able to pay with whatever they please. While yes, a world with crypto only payments would be sweet, it's simply not feasible at this time. There are far, far too many people that are clueless as to how to work a wallet or any piece of crypto-related hardware. Education and time will solve this.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
Wtf is even the point of this thread

Or indeed any of their threads.  Everything 325btc/polo7/cryptoboss2020 posts is utter garbage.  I've sat on chairs with a higher IQ than this imbecile.

Even if people could get paid their wages in BTC and in turn pay their taxes in BTC, it's still not great advice telling people to go all-in.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

There might be a future that fiat won't be used anymore, but as of now we must not go all out on crypto. We couldn't use crypto payments fully functional, as there are so many stalls that don't still accept them. If someday they will, then maybe that is the time we convert our fiat to crypto, but not full, maybe around 90% if I will choose. We might never know, even the crypto market goes down, we can still have 10% left for us to use right.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 588
You're ready to go all in but the world isn't.

It's still the reality that has to sink in that the world is not yet fully adopted to cryptocurrencies. Even we're all for that but how are you going to buy your goods and needs in a supermarket if they're not yet accepting bitcoin?

That's just the simple logic and reasoning that you have to think of. There's still a lot of stores that are not aware of it especially stores that sells our basic needs.

Im ready if its benefcial and prices cheap reseted towards my benefits other reason im not interested.
If i can buy  nice villa with  5 doge coins as prices will be cheap as economic reseted...well then yes im full in and im ready to say only good things about crypto.

Every person has their own preferences when it comes to investing their assets.
If you highly believe that the time will come for example doge to be very valuable, why not?
We are free here to make our own choices when it comes to investments.
But even if we say a lot are discovering the benefits of crypto, still, I don't think countries will abandon their own fiat over crypto.
We should be grateful that crypto is being recognized now by a lot of countries as part of their financial system.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 578
You're ready to go all in but the world isn't.

It's still the reality that has to sink in that the world is not yet fully adopted to cryptocurrencies. Even we're all for that but how are you going to buy your goods and needs in a supermarket if they're not yet accepting bitcoin?

That's just the simple logic and reasoning that you have to think of. There's still a lot of stores that are not aware of it especially stores that sells our basic needs.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

Just to clarify, the war is in EU though, so maybe there is some impact on other countries, but I don't think that majority will go full crypto because of it.

Maybe there are some individuals who are already 100% in crypto specially bagholders who have witnessed how the market from the beginning and how it involves, but for the majority of us who has been in the game for like 5 years or less, they could be still in the fiat because it is readily available.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 553
Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278
Now the price of most of the altcoin was almost zero change.Their was a change of 3-5% in the price, it was both dip and pump in the price of bitcoin and some trusted altcoin.The value of dogecoin was reduced the huge value.Most of the dogecoin investors was in confused stage.Whether to sell or just hold for further. As the support for dogecoin by Elon was not quit yet.As the situation of Gas was worst, it having impact on bitcoin too.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 2174
Professional Community manager
Going all into crypto is not feasible at this moment. Majority of stores and merchants do not yet accept crypto and that is just the half of it, the volatility in crypto means you will constantly be checking the market value before making any purchase.

Cash would be one of the most valuable currency during war time. Bitcoin is more useful to carry assets on you, but you would have a hard time finding where to spend bitcoins during war.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5

Pages:
Jump to: