Pages:
Author

Topic: It's time to sell - page 39. (Read 23591 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 01, 2018, 03:29:12 PM
I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
Time will show what projects are real. But now, it is hard to predict which will grow and which will die.
It depends on many factor, thats why ICO investments are considered as a high-risk investment but with high return!
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 03:27:31 PM
Sell or hold depend on each person's opinion but they should check carefully before making decision. Sometime they know that they should sell them all but unfortunately they can't sell it on any exchange cause it's not listed on any exchange yet or there is nobody wanna buy on decentralized exchange like Forkdelta. LOL.

Absolutely right answer, sell.or hold just own matter.
Sometimes people sold quickly and then some week later they gets disappointed. Just shit work they done. But they should check out carefully and think in seriously about the project/token/coin. Everybody should take time to decision anything.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 03:22:33 PM
who knows, maybe you really need to sell all the coins right now and just wait for what happens next in the market. Because everything is possible in the market and prices may fall even lower.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 01, 2018, 03:17:20 PM
In my opinion it's a good idea and traders should be careful. You just could to sell your coins now, but not all and not in one moment. It would be bad for market.
Today, only those users of cryptocurrency are selling, who really need money. All other people with a sound mind prefer to keep their coins and expect stabilization of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 434
November 01, 2018, 03:16:29 PM
In General, I agree that you can sell almost half of the list of my tokens and coins, for example, or reinvest. I think I'm not the only one. Many projects are now on the verge of extinction, so it's worth investing in more stable coins.
Activity: 280
yamzu
November 01, 2018, 03:15:17 PM
In my opinion it's a good idea and traders should be careful. You just could to sell your coins now, but not all and not in one moment. It would be bad for market.
Activity: 350
November 01, 2018, 03:13:31 PM
On my view need to still wait until the next year I think market will grow and respectively your coin, too,,, I would not became to rush.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 01, 2018, 03:13:16 PM
If we all start to sell our coins mrket will dawn and crypto will be dead. So I would buy some new cheap coins and will see how they grow in the future
copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Cryptune - Universal POS
November 01, 2018, 03:11:43 PM
I hope the market goes up. However checking out the whitepaper and roadmap to see if the team is developing on what they said they were gonna do in the ICO phase is good advice....it sucks taking a loss though.
Activity: 392
November 01, 2018, 03:09:02 PM
I do not think that now is a good time to sell coins. It seems to me that the market will go up in a few months and we will be able to sell our coins much more expensive.
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
November 01, 2018, 03:06:53 PM
I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
  I think investing in new altcoins is very risky because we can not be sure if it is popular or if the price of it increases. That depends a lot on the potential behind that currency. So if you have an average amount of money or invest in ETH or BTC. It will be safer
Activity: 448
November 01, 2018, 03:06:41 PM
I dont think so, its not great time to sell. We are not in a downward trend and we will see some rises in a few weeks. If you sell your coins now, you will be in a big regret, its big mistake. Just wait a few weeks and see green days Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
November 01, 2018, 03:02:04 PM
But I don’t understand the relevance of your title and what you mentioned in the post. I guess with the crypto getting older and older, they are being very competitive as well. However, many times profits do depend on market support to that project regardless of its current situation. Many projects don’t even get activated properly for a year or so and later they suddenly start pumping hard. Now that’s the coin we should get into hodl portfolio. I know it’s  hard to find one but that is where the concept of hodling many coins in your wallet. At least some of them can be expected to pump hard.
Selling is not the best option all the time.
Activity: 448
November 01, 2018, 02:55:59 PM
It's good advice, many blindly follow the doctrine of hodl as if it were a religion, but remember that we are here to support the technology and earn money, so when a project starts to look bad, there is not much that can be done, the best thing is to sell at a loss than have some useless tokens wandering in your wallet.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 01, 2018, 02:53:07 PM
I think it's not the right time to sell. If you have some prospect coins or tokens that didn't get listed in exchanges, you should hold it or regret it when the bull season comes.
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
November 01, 2018, 02:51:37 PM
I think most holders are just waiting for the market to move into the growth stage. I personally feel bad to sell those assets that I have in 90% drawdown at the moment. But I don't have a dead coins in portfolio, all projects are active and working on the product, but not the fact that it will cause a rise in prices. I remember how I bought Stratis, looks a good asset, but it's been a year and a half in the drawdown, and some less promising projects have shown tremendous growth. I mean, it is impossible to make accurate forecasts in this market and sometimes the most unexpected assets can grow in price, like last year's Verge or Cappacity. 20 times in a short time-both.
Activity: 308
November 01, 2018, 02:43:04 PM
To sell now? After such dump! - it is next stupid decision, after my coins was not sold at the spring 2017 at middle top before. I am prefer to lose all profit, but not to do so.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
November 01, 2018, 02:42:44 PM
After all of the we invested we should sell it now? lol Cheesy
I don't sell on a losing price, i don't care if how long will that bull run to come, i can still wait, like forever.
I can't afford to just let my investment to fly just like that, and in the very first place it's our own choice to hold instead of selling it but we do chose to hold so yeah hodl for life.
Depending on case to case basis since each individual do have its own risk management or on how tough he can sustain or control himself
on the stress causes by a negative portfolio.I know the feeling on these kind of situation which I can say that it isn't really easy at all.
Selling on some situation is possible specially when theres an emergency but if the funds invested are just fully an extra then theres no point on selling at loss.
Activity: 230
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 01, 2018, 02:35:27 PM
I think that now is not the best time to sell, look at the market all the coins at a low price, wait more and do not rush.
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
November 01, 2018, 02:33:17 PM
Selling is not the way to go in terms of getting good value for the coin you invested in when the price was high.  The bearish cryptocurrency market makes things to feel like quiting and giving up on your dream.  Never give up,  never surrender!
Pages:
Jump to: