Pages:
Author

Topic: It’s very easy to trade Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 25955 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 02, 2020, 09:26:30 PM

May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements, and a lot of new inspirations for life. Wishing you a year fully loaded with happiness!

Happy New Year 2020!!!
Activity: 128
Merit: 13
August 30, 2019, 07:44:44 AM
now the next panic is starting on the market, because everyone is watching the next drop in bitcoin by more than 4 percent over the past day.  In fact, this is a very large decline in recent years, and at the same time on the eve of September, when the trading of bitcoin futures begins.  Perhaps speculation again?
and currently according to the news, states that according to the analysis of bollingerbands, bitcoin will still continue its downward trend, until support is reached at the $ 7500 price range. hopefully it doesn't happen, of course there will be more panic. and we must remain patient in dealing with it, if you still have capital, of course you can find the price to buy it

But, As per the current situation there is a halving that is coming up in 2020 and is it the right time to move out from Bitcoin? Even if we are choosing to move out then I think trade bitcoins for bch is the right choice.

Price prediction is a subjective thing
Activity: 602
August 28, 2019, 03:51:32 PM
now the next panic is starting on the market, because everyone is watching the next drop in bitcoin by more than 4 percent over the past day.  In fact, this is a very large decline in recent years, and at the same time on the eve of September, when the trading of bitcoin futures begins.  Perhaps speculation again?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 356
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 28, 2019, 10:19:40 AM
Hmm, trading is easy. But it is not always easy to take. Where the money is called by hand and do not leave to face losses. The price here is uncertain.
I want to say that trading is easy. in fact for 3 years I did not find out how to avoid large losses.
I did not find the answer because this was a kind of guessing and gambling. so far I have continued to study.
Trading is indeed easy, even a person who doesn't know anything about trading, or still new in trading, or even doesn't expereinced in trading can do trade. However, i'm 99% sure if they will lose their money in the end because they only buy and sell without know how to make profit.
If you are thinking trading might be same like gambling, it's mean you aren't skilled on trading yet
The real difficulty is determining when we should buy and sell.
there is a lot of analysis there and it makes everyone confused and give up. One way to make a profit might be to use a bot. right?
Yes. Because bot don't have emotions and it's already programmed so that they will buy according to how he is made. Bot trading also is useful for those who are tired or if you have work other than that. But I think you should better to not to hope all in bot when you want to earn big profits, try to trade by your own and with your bot especially when bull run happens.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
August 16, 2019, 01:32:52 PM
For me, yes bitcoin trading is easy you just need to buy and sell on which amount you would like. But the hard part of trading is analyzing and making sure that you profit well. We know that you can't profit easily in trading because the price of it is very fluctuating and if you miss calculated and get unlucky, I'm sure that you will lose money. Most traders analyzed when they will buy (when it will become much affordable) and sell (when it become much valuable or profitable for them). Smiley

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 08, 2019, 04:16:44 AM
I found this analysis by "Monfex". They suggest  "If the price falls close to the support from $9,400 - $9,300 BUY at $9,300 and SELL at $9,650" what you guys think?

I think you should not follow blindly any recommendations. The best thing is to create your own program, your strategy on how to trade Bitcoin and it is not very easy. Sometimes, it is really better to wait for the small rise of BTC and trade it to invest in it again when Bitcoin falls. However, you need to be a very experienced trader to understand these manipulations.

Of course, you 're right. I always try to make my own analysis and chart. But  sometimes i just want to hear opinion of reputable sources.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
August 04, 2019, 11:20:24 AM

Just be careful, you can lose all your funds easily if you are using a high leverage, it might give you a lot of profits if you have a succesfull trade, but if suddenly it drops for more than $1000, you are going to lose more than your total balance.

If it's fall below 7430, SL triggered. So you NEVER lose all your fund even suddenly it drops for more than $1000!

that guy probably was an experts, He can able to earn just less than an hour for about 1 to 2 % and that is not a joke.
His style was like the players in Forex trading I think if I am not mistaken for this concept anyway.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
August 04, 2019, 09:10:39 AM
If trading were so easy, then we would all be rich.  In addition, I believe that buying at $ 9,300 and selling at $ 9,600 for Bitcoin is a very small percentage of profit from trading, especially considering that such a price can fluctuate within a week or even more.
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
June 29, 2019, 07:46:07 PM
Hmm, trading is easy. But it is not always easy to take. Where the money is called by hand and do not leave to face losses. The price here is uncertain.
I want to say that trading is easy. in fact for 3 years I did not find out how to avoid large losses.
I did not find the answer because this was a kind of guessing and gambling. so far I have continued to study.
Trading is indeed easy, even a person who doesn't know anything about trading, or still new in trading, or even doesn't expereinced in trading can do trade. However, i'm 99% sure if they will lose their money in the end because they only buy and sell without know how to make profit.
If you are thinking trading might be same like gambling, it's mean you aren't skilled on trading yet
The real difficulty is determining when we should buy and sell.
there is a lot of analysis there and it makes everyone confused and give up. One way to make a profit might be to use a bot. right?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
June 29, 2019, 04:32:54 PM
Bitcoin is indeed one of the most interesting investment tools to build capital, but it sometimes requires a lot of patience and long-term exposure, so you need to count on a long-term period,if you are not an experienced trader
sometimes there are many beginner traders who are eager to get big profits by doing short-term trading. even though it is very risky because the increase and decrease in bitcoin can occur at any time in a short time. I think long-term bitcoin will still be good
It is because they are being lured by the so called get rich quick scheme here. But most of them fight it difficult though, but the market  is not really design to be like that. Of course in its early years like in 2017, there are a lot of young traders who became successful even leaving their jobs but it's not for everyone.

You can only do the trading successfully if you know the market. Take for example btc, you can still do the short-term trading, but at least you should know what you are doing. You will not plunge in the trading blindly. Take a quick analysis, the news surrounding it, the possible factors that might affect the btc price. And choose the platform or exchange where you want to do the trading, select the reputable one, where you are not afraid that you they will do something to your funds or accounts.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
June 29, 2019, 04:26:06 PM
Yeah, there is no real rocket science when it comes to Crypto Trading, it is certainly easy to do but to do it successfully is the altogether different scenario and that’s what we need to watch for. It can’t ever be easy at all for anyone but if we are careful and use common sense, it will for sure help us getting the kind of results we desire to achieve. But if we are not going to do that it will not help us at all.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
June 29, 2019, 02:44:49 PM
Bitcoin is indeed one of the most interesting investment tools to build capital, but it sometimes requires a lot of patience and long-term exposure, so you need to count on a long-term period,if you are not an experienced trader
sometimes there are many beginner traders who are eager to get big profits by doing short-term trading. even though it is very risky because the increase and decrease in bitcoin can occur at any time in a short time. I think long-term bitcoin will still be good
It is because they are being lured by the so called get rich quick scheme here. But most of them fight it difficult though, but the market  is not really design to be like that. Of course in its early years like in 2017, there are a lot of young traders who became successful even leaving their jobs but it's not for everyone.
Activity: 409
June 29, 2019, 11:05:20 AM
Hi all,

The Blockchain is the world's leading trading system. It’s a global online database, no need to download, no need to copy and sending anywhere. It can use at any computer in the world with an internet connection.

The Blockchain trading system can trade any instrument, any market and at any platform. It’s a low drawdown and steady profit trading system.

I have 1 closed trade + $954 and 2 open trades now without any risk but +2.7k (2.7%) floating profit.

I am waiting for adding more trade now if it doesn’t hit SL.

Am I lucky or it’s very easy to trade Bitcoin with the Blockchain system?

I never try to trade Bitcoin, the usual things I did was I applied crypto trading were for me, once you make a trade in any exchange thru crypto or altcoins, it is automatically converted into bitcoin depending on the alts you buy. And probably, yes it is easy to trade bitcoin especially for the bitcoin enthusiast.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
June 29, 2019, 10:33:46 AM

Trading will be easy if everything goes according to our expectations. But when things go against us, trading will be very difficult. Our experience and knowledge will be needed to deal with these unexpected conditions. Sometimes we have to cut losses and at other times we need to cash in on our profits.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
June 29, 2019, 10:02:53 AM
Activity: 936
June 29, 2019, 08:43:15 AM
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
June 28, 2019, 11:21:03 PM
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
June 28, 2019, 07:38:29 PM
Lol this guy is trading with no risk folks. We should all follow what he does because he earned 2.7% on a trade! That's 100% success rate. I'm in. What should we buy next? Or when should we buy bitcoin? Maybe at a dip oh wise one? Please let us know omg. I need to earn tis 2.7% daily guaranteed no risk for my 8 children, 16 cats and 14 dogs.
He is a pro trader. lol
Many people are giving up in trading bitcoin because they don't what will happen with their capital once it decline. But the OP has the ability to win his trades. Imagine, he can earn up to 2.7 percent. If he just giving signals, I will follow him. I just want to know if his trades are guaranteed.
Activity: 572
June 28, 2019, 05:20:24 PM
Blockchain is a really great technology that opens up limitless possibilities. Trading with bitcoin is not difficult, the main thing to understand it and everything will be fine.
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
June 28, 2019, 03:56:26 PM
Pages:
Jump to: