Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟 ฿it฿ust.com ~ Double your Bitcoin! 🌟🌟 Round 1 🌟🌟 3.8BTC Paid 🌟🌟 - page 7. (Read 4539 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Thought I'd invest £1 to test the waters and already been paid

https://i.gyazo.com/409d166d7842d8bf04474fb56bd32dbd.png

Thank you, just waiting on second one to come through now

Come on people invest so I get a pay out  Grin Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Yeah i really understood all those but the major problem is that you might as well run away like those before you.
Activity: 42
Unless if i am fully convinced to invest, double your btc investment in short period no longer impress me.

I take your point on board, unless you compete with other ponzi's it wont attract that many new investors. My plan is not to 'beat' them but develop and prove I run a reliable 'game'. This is the beta stage of BitBust hence why I am keeping all deposits quite low, to see how it runs.. Whats the point in allowing 1BTC investments with no people investing, it will just be a stationary site for months. Plus, I do not like the word 'investment' its not an investment.. I do not invest your money at all. Its gambling against the odds of other people depositing X amount before the round is over.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Unless if i am fully convinced to invest, double your btc investment in short period no longer impress me.
Activity: 42
This is a beta release, please be patient. If you have any issues contact live support or post here.

Double your BTCitcoin!

Welcome to BitBust.com!

This is not to be sugar coated, depositing on our site is to be classed as gambling, we do not guarantee your payout. All payouts are paid
by other peoples deposits thus making us a ponzi scheme, please bare that in mind before depositing. Now thats out of the way,
lets get down to the sites features. I have tried to implement a round system which is currently set to a 7 day period. During this round
users are free to deposit between 0.001 - 0.05 in the hopes of doubling their coins. Its principle is very simple, deposit early and make a
profit, run it too close to the clock and the bank will bust, resulting in the round being reset (ponzi re-launch).

Here are just some of our sites features;

SSL Encryption.
Self Hosted/Managed with Strong Security.
Live Support for all Questions & Concerns.
Generous Faucet (Coming Soon).
Fully Transparent.
Payments sent every 180 seconds.
Fully Automatic.

Contact
Live Support - www.bitbust.com (Onsite)
Email - [email protected]
Advertising/Buisness - [email protected]

Site Statistics

Current Fee: 5%
Total Deposits: BTC3.82519729
Total Payouts: BTC3.74155934
Total Faucet Payouts BTC: -
Total Faucet uses: -

How to Play?

It's actually very simple, we accept wagers between the values of 0.001 and 0.05, you participate
by sending an amount inbetween to the address listed on the main page. Once you have sent the
bitcoin and have 3 confirmations you will be added to a waiting list, from there when you are at
the front of the queue and the bank has the required amount of funds (double your deposit amount)
we will automatically send it to the bitcoin address you deposited from.

How does BitBust work?
In short terms BitBust is a ponzi, your winnings come from other peoples deposits. If you deposit too
late, there is a chance the bank will not have enough funds to pay you out meaning you will loose the
amount you deposited and will not recieve the doubled amount.

What are rounds, and what happens when the bank busts?
Rounds are currently set to a 7 day term, when the timer on the main page is up any outstanding
payouts will be voided the the game will reset because the bank has bust. When the bank busts any
funds that remain in the wallet are kept by the bank. Don't worry though, BitBust usually use any
remaining funds to help promote the site by paying for advertisements or funding our faucet.

Site News/Updates

Giveaways/Promotions

We are currently not running any giveaway or promotion.

Your Suggestions and Feedback.

I am very interested to hear your questions and concerns, how we can change our website to help user functionality although the current
layout is just temporary. How you think the game can run better, lower or raise the deposit limits, extend or shorten the round timer plus
any possible support or queries you may have.

(Please note, this thread along with the site is still in development, expect positive changes.)
Pages:
Jump to: