Pages:
Author

Topic: IUNGO BOUNTY CAMPAIGN - IUNGO.NETWORK Global WiFi Network - page 10. (Read 13054 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
I joined IUNGO telegram campaign.
Username: @philadey
Activity: 49
I joined telegram campaign.
Username:Pieto3
Activity: 187
This Post is to confirm that I am participating in the IUNGO telegram campaign.
Telegram username: @philosky
Activity: 272
Merit: 1
"simply getting the job done"
I joined telegram campaign.
Username:olawale09
Activity: 189
I am posting to inform you that I am participating in the telegram campaign.
Telegram username: @ajayhi
Activity: 57
Its been a while I heard about the project. But in the first instance I thought it was a replica of previous project. But while going through the whitepaper, it debunked my initial perspective about the project. Therefore this project is a unique one and not a replica of any other project. Thumbs up.
Activity: 110
I dropped this post on iungo announcement thread to confirm that i joined iungo telegram bounty.
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
This is such an amazing project by IUNGO, i see this an evolution to global wifi network on blockchain. I filled the form to participate in telegram campaign.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
I commend the team behind this project, its indeed a great project and I believe the team will deliver what has been written in the whitepaper. As part of the support, I joined telegram campaign.
Activity: 10
As part of the requirement for joining the bounty campaign, I hereby drop message on this thread to confirm my participation.
Activity: 183
Am dropping this post to notify you of my participation in the telegram campaign
Username:Samon01
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
I joined telegram campaign
Username: Toyemikky
I believe the project is gonna be successful. Good luck Dev
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
I join telegram bounty.
Username : @orka39
I hope i can be accepted.
I do this because it is needed for joining the bounty.
Activity: 118
I discovered there is no spreadsheet to follow up my participation, when will it be added?
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
I registered for the IUNGO telegram bounty campaign yesterday but I can't find the link to the spreadsheet.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
As requirement to participate in IUNGO telegram bounty campaign i am posting on this thread to confirm i registered for IUNGO telegram bounty campaign.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Am dropping my comment on this thread to declare my participation in the IUNGO telegram campaign
Activity: 82
Hello, what is the ICO price? On which exchange do you plain to be listed.
Pages:
Jump to: