Pages:
Author

Topic: I’ve been working in Bitcoin industry for 3 years and here’s why you should NOT - page 2. (Read 1316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
You're a genius ,you made the article looks kinda bad when it's actually talking about how good Bitcoin is. And you also add some jokes in it and also those memes, I think people won't easily get bored while reading it.
Keep up the good work, sir.
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)
Nice article since this is your first one. But here are a few things that can makes your bitcoin anonymous.

First use a wallet which can keep a lot of addresses and show them like they are not tied to each other.  Multibit and Ledger Wallet offer such opportunity (Electrum not or you need to tweak it in order to do this)
Second you can use a bitcoin mixer to mix your coins and make them anonymous.

I have learned from experience that if you do such operation than they can never know your real identity. Just don't send to much transactions between your wallets or else you will raise doubts and suspicions.
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
HAHa this is something allot of people are telling me and i now why you dont want to be in the bitcoin industry anymore because bitcoins gives you allot of stress and that all just for a coin nha thanks.
Activity: 420
Nice experience and article you have been explaining about risk on bitcoin, for me it is not becoming problem because i always make investment in bitcoin with low amount and i am ready for lost it.
Maybe it is not a problem for you, but it is a problem for a lot of people as they invest quite a lot of money into Bitcoin. I personally don't, but the price fluctuation is quite scary.
problem for a lot of people as they invest quite a lot of money into Bitcoin,the risk they are willing to invest bitcoin live in a world not everyone is happy,in investment gains and losses are already a pair in invest,if everyone would take advantage and do not want to take risks to invest,only selfish people who think like that.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
Good article m8. Kind a funny and has key aspects of bitcoin mentioned.
IMO you almost got carried away with gif's Smiley some people are on the budget with their bandwidth, ya now? Wink 
But the last paragraph is a bit poor in information, got me wonder...
Why do you think bitcoin is a bad idea in case of money laundering?
Is it the blockchain/see-through feature or something else that makes it a bad option
for this kind of activity?     

If you send your bitcoins through a mixer they cannot do anything about it, so imagine when they had confidential transaction and mimblewimble and stuff like that, it will be impossible to track bitcoins, so this is not a problem for the people want to hide money. Is it ethically correct? No, but depends on the context.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Good article m8. Kind a funny and has key aspects of bitcoin mentioned.
IMO you almost got carried away with gif's Smiley some people are on the budget with their bandwidth, ya now? Wink 
But the last paragraph is a bit poor in information, got me wonder...
Why do you think bitcoin is a bad idea in case of money laundering?
Is it the blockchain/see-through feature or something else that makes it a bad option
for this kind of activity?     
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
its a fantastic article, i was blown away by the sentence, its a fantastic way to ask people to join bitcoin community, as you say bitcoin is the future currency, more user and more popular is going to bring bitcoin price higher, and the user should know that using bitcoin to do negative thing is going to ruin bitcoin and people whose living is depend on it
Activity: 1358
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
Nice experience and article you have been explaining about risk on bitcoin, for me it is not becoming problem because i always make investment in bitcoin with low amount and i am ready for lost it.
Maybe it is not a problem for you, but it is a problem for a lot of people as they invest quite a lot of money into Bitcoin. I personally don't, but the price fluctuation is quite scary.
Well we know the fluctuate is not stable anytime the price can be crash but we know the potencial of bitcoin this article is one of the good motivation for those who are working from the past for bitcoin and until now they are holding. im just newbie about bitcoin but i am planning to start my own business with bitcoin and i hope bitcoin will stay and continues to increase the value in the future.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
Nice article. I like the tongue-in-cheek-ness of it, but I do have a question.

If you are going to die soon, you should definitely not own bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the currency of the future.
Why not? I mean, if one is going to doe soon, I think having bitcoin is the way to go so that their next of kin would be introduced to bitcoin (via last will & testament or something)
That's is a wrong sentence because we are already having bitcoin in this time, maybe need for getting a correcting for that but I think at the first time of bitcoin is born the human as the creator is already having the bitcoin, but this sentence very need a correcting for becoming a good sentence and can't make the another people is having a wrong perception about that.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Well. That is part of risk on instrument of investments and i think it is not in bitcoin only, we just need managing the risk on investing. And fluctuation bitcoin or another cryptos coins, it is chance for buy low.
Activity: 504
Nice article. I like the tongue-in-cheek-ness of it, but I do have a question.

If you are going to die soon, you should definitely not own bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the currency of the future.
Why not? I mean, if one is going to doe soon, I think having bitcoin is the way to go so that their next of kin would be introduced to bitcoin (via last will & testament or something)
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: