Pages:
Author

Topic: I've created most easy way to earn bitcoins from your photos, need feedbacks. - page 2. (Read 2698 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Concept looks interesting. I tried with a stock a photo I have on my computer.

Do you want to unpixelate this => http://unpix.in/post/Xm3ufFbiQucmtPcHVDrzPU/#  Grin

I've tipped some with testnet now

lol, what tip are you talking about?

I can't even see the page Tongue

"Not Found

The requested URL /post/Xm3ufFbiQucmtPcHVDrzPU/ was not found on this server."
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Beggars started picking the OP idea : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/help-to-reveal-1480173  Grin

This kind of idea hardly works.

nothing guarantees those pixel pictures are hers. they can be whatever, scary pictures, naked pictures of men, her pictures but low quality, censored, trolling face,... no one pays to have a chance to see them. this site will be left alone if the devs don't deal with it.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
I visited the site and its really good and paying

Just like your name,you're farming account with this post.Typical Shit Poster.Did you even care to read what the website is about and how it works ? Reporting your account .

I have a very good idea of this site. U upload a picture and people will pay in BTC to see it.

And i dont like the way to treat me and other people.

You are yourself a Hero SHIT Poster.
Now just wait and see, what i do to your account ...
Activity: 501
Merit: 252
Beggars started picking the OP idea : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/help-to-reveal-1480173  Grin

This kind of idea hardly works.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#

Just like your name,you're farming account with this post.Typical Shit Poster.Did you even care to read what the website is about and how it works ? Reporting your account .
Activity: 61
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
is this really paying? or only relying to those who's going to give some tips, it can be profitable if providing real picture of a beautiful girl and give some info i just concerned if how this works and how can we earn bitcoin from this? thanks op.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
My idea is - create tags for pictures: for example: man, woman, selfie, nsfw selfie, animals, nature etc.

Obviously ,I'm sure there is an option to comment on what the picture is.No one will pay tips to unpixelate a sheep or something.A girl flashing boobs would have tag like "Tip to see the tits".
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
It can be used like this too: http://unpix.in/post/gWPZnkitWU6vTs6QSLhh46/
Interesting, but from what I see... or rather what I can't see - This picture is not pixelated - you can't see anything in this picture.
And I won't pay money to see that it is image of a tree or something like this.

My idea is - create tags for pictures: for example: man, woman, selfie, nsfw selfie, animals, nature etc.
Activity: 27
I've switched to bitcoin mode, you can play with real bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
Not sure why would people like to unpixelate a photo unless the photo is something controversial and/or has adult content. Anyways, since your website itself promotes posting naughty pics,
Take a photo of something not appeared somewhere else, may be it can be your new product, a naughty selfie, or backstage of your concert.
then this will be one of the websites where E-whores will earn money from.

Just a suggestion though, I think it'd be cool if the users are able to have a wallet on the site itself. If he receives some money out of his photo, then he can use it later on to unpixelate someone else's photo. He can also use that wallet to get the BTC in and out of the website.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Still in testmode !
when will it come in full working mode ?
Then i may join for it Cheesy Cheesy
New service..
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
What's going to be the rate here? I'm kinda interested and see that this platform might be successful.

In Bittit, there are a lot of crappy images there that are overpriced, like that one simple 200x200ish simple sketch on a paper asking for 0.45BTC LOL
Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
Nice idear, i really love to see new and exciting idears on what to do with  bitcoins.

The only thing that is still needed IMHO is a search function... Let people search for images from your mainpage in order to drive more traffic towards those images Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
cool easy to earn just posting pic let me wait for those replied that already received their tips, thank you mate for your
share it is another addition for bitcoin earnings. good luck mate.
Concept looks interesting. I tried with a stock a photo I have on my computer.

Do you want to unpixelate this => http://unpix.in/post/Xm3ufFbiQucmtPcHVDrzPU/#  Grin

I've tipped some with testnet now
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I can say that's a really good concept you have introduced to community. 
Good concept, but I realized that in the e-mail, the "reveal" link and the "delete" links are identical. You might want to fix this!

Fixed that now thanks! Smiley
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
This is new to me  how this one work? For just uploading pics you can earn money? And how to do payments and payout here? Little bit confusing cause i dont know whos people gonna give you tip and why they do people paying for just pics only while they can grab many pictures as they want in social media sites.
Pages:
Jump to: