Pages:
Author

Topic: I've got $20k to invest. Please recommend! - page 4. (Read 78267 times)

Activity: 380
Merit: 100
Community Manager - Blockchain analyst
I am sure that with the money you have, you will receive many invitations to invest in projects with extremely high monthly profits (about 10-30%) without doing anything. Be careful of these investment offers because they are all fraudulent projects. Remember, every project that is committed to high returns, greater than 15% per year, is at risk of fraudulent projects. As for your case, I think you should send the bank 50% of that amount, and the remainder is divided to invest in cryptocurrencies. However, this also contains a lot of risks, so my sincere advice for you is to be equipped with enough knowledge, before investing in any project.
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
How lucky you can have a capital of $ 20k, which for me that amount is very large. My advice is to use this capital for investment or trading.
Avoid mining, gambling and HYIP investment, if you do not want to lose capital. I recommend the $ 10k invest long-term in bitcoin. Then the
remaining $ 10k investment in altcoins, choose altcoins that are popular and have a high volume.
I agree with you. Stay away from HYIP projects and gamble as this can cost you money very quickly if you are greedy in this market. I think the traditional investment is enough for you to make money here, but before investing, you need to prepare knowledge because the market is very volatile. Of course, sometimes you will feel you lose money from this market but do not give up and continue investing because every time you lose money, you will have a new lesson.
Agree! Furthermore, don't do gambling such as margin trading like Bitmex! You know, it's gambling. $20k is just way too big with me. If I were you, I would choose to allocate my capital on different coins. BTC for sure, ETH, and then some altcoins. The reason you should invest in BTC and ETH because it's good for you in a long-term way. In short-term, altcoins can be very potential to gets higher prices. However, before you do anything, you need to do research about it since there's a lot of scam projects in this market.
Activity: 273
Merit: 13
First of all this 20k is not something i will need right away because honestly crypto investment is a long term investment if you want a good profit from it

Secondly i will want to diversify my portfolio and the three cryptos i will be going for are Bitcoin Ethereum and Ripple and you will just have to sit down and relax till it matures

I think @hassancisse is right. I too had similar thoughts, 20k is quite a big investment (speaking in absolute terms) and what's most important is diversification, and on top of that make sure you're investing into the crypto coins with a lot of potential. A good feature for this which I also use is looking at the maketcap and and progression over the months. Often, though BTC and ETH are ones which some consider as safer investments and if you look at the two indicators I talked about these remain true. But you can venture a bit further using the same indicators and maybe others too  Cheesy

i am on point diversification is the key to all investments you dont want top put all your eggs in one basket like they say
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
In your place I would buy altcoins, because only altcoins can increase in price by 10 times or more
Yes, investing in altcoin is a good option to earn profit but the question is, which altcoin can increase 10 times? I guess we need to wait the market bullish to happen. Careful to invest in a new coins because many scams nowadays, just pick the old coins like ethereum and hold for long.

I don't think that with 20k you are looking for ROI 1000%.
Simple truth is the more money, the more risk you put it on.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
Try to invest on bitcoin because you can get daily profit and less risk when investing with bitcoin only, I think $20k is more enough to get profit about $100 to $300 every day with bitcoin trading only, if you wanna try get bigger profit you can get on altcoin trading but always have risk when your altcoin trade got lower price, but I will take safety way how to get little profit every day without get risk our assets lost and keep exist to get more than 5% profit every day.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
In your place I would buy altcoins, because only altcoins can increase in price by 10 times or more
Yes, investing in altcoin is a good option to earn profit but the question is, which altcoin can increase 10 times? I guess we need to wait the market bullish to happen. Careful to invest in a new coins because many scams nowadays, just pick the old coins like ethereum and hold for long.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
Community Manager - Blockchain analyst
Please be careful with advice to invest in some platform - that earn high profit. Almost of them is scam and you will lose all of the BTC that you have. You have to check carefully If you want to buy/invest anything
Activity: 788
Merit: 176
Bitcoin Artist and Fashion Designer
Invest in art!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
How lucky you can have a capital of $ 20k, which for me that amount is very large. My advice is to use this capital for investment or trading.
Avoid mining, gambling and HYIP investment, if you do not want to lose capital. I recommend the $ 10k invest long-term in bitcoin. Then the
remaining $ 10k investment in altcoins, choose altcoins that are popular and have a high volume.
I agree with you. Stay away from HYIP projects and gamble as this can cost you money very quickly if you are greedy in this market. I think the traditional investment is enough for you to make money here, but before investing, you need to prepare knowledge because the market is very volatile. Of course, sometimes you will feel you lose money from this market but do not give up and continue investing because every time you lose money, you will have a new lesson.

hyip is already given that its risky for both greedy and non greedy investors but for gambling ? the risk is lessen and will mostly depend on the gambler if he is greedy or not  .  we can earn money to on gambling but the hard part is how long can you stop . there is a guilt on this kind of activity but this guilt is rarely experienced when investing on btc and altcoin   . that is why many peeps recomend this the most   . money management is the only thing that op needs  if how he divide the 20k usd to btc and alt
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Chainjoes.com
Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
You and this forum so you know about crytocurrency -little or large-scale- 20k into here can profit you but more profitable in a long term business. I stopped locking my fund out in banks, I think they greedy, encourage you to leave your money in them for long periods -so they make profit with them- and gives little percentage. Offline business is an option if you choose to.

Activity: 966
Merit: 260
First of all this 20k is not something i will need right away because honestly crypto investment is a long term investment if you want a good profit from it

Secondly i will want to diversify my portfolio and the three cryptos i will be going for are Bitcoin Ethereum and Ripple and you will just have to sit down and relax till it matures

I think @hassancisse is right. I too had similar thoughts, 20k is quite a big investment (speaking in absolute terms) and what's most important is diversification, and on top of that make sure you're investing into the crypto coins with a lot of potential. A good feature for this which I also use is looking at the maketcap and and progression over the months. Often, though BTC and ETH are ones which some consider as safer investments and if you look at the two indicators I talked about these remain true. But you can venture a bit further using the same indicators and maybe others too  Cheesy
Activity: 273
Merit: 13

copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 170
BountyMarketCap
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Great idea, mining isn't profitable at all unless you own all the setup and have a cheap source of electricity available at your disposal, even then you can be barely profitable. OP Your best bet is that you should invest in bitcoin a major portion of your wealth and small portion in other altcoins so that the risk you take is less and even if you loose money in altcoins, the money you make by investing in bitcoins would break even your losses.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
🙏
Mining is not profitable these days any more because there are a lot of expenses in it and after halving specially i dont consider it profitable.And cloud mining are all scams to dont go there.
Mining is still profitable, you just need to select a profitable coin to profit from it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
i am going to diversify thats what i have been taught. 10k will go into bitcoin 5k will go into ethereum the remaining 5k will go into cardano and stellar this is just my own opinion
Activity: 685
Merit: 250
Hey folks,

I've finally got around $20k to invest in long-term. No, unfortunately I cannot put this on a bank to get like 10-15% per year, I'd need something way more good.
What would you recommend? Mining? Other crypto?

Investors, please get me some cool ideas.

Thanks in advance,
Marcell

If you are planning to buy any mining rigs to your investment, I think I advise you to invest your capital into trading.
Where you should buy Bitcoin and treat it as you long term investment, and besides bitcoin was really good to hold
in a long term, I can guaranteed you on to that matter anyway.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
Mining is not profitable these days any more because there are a lot of expenses in it and after halving specially i dont consider it profitable.And cloud mining are all scams to dont go there.
Pages:
Jump to: