Pages:
Author

Topic: I've lost $10 when depositing to OKX (formerly OKEx) - page 2. (Read 200 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
This is the story ...

OKX's suddenly raised the minimum deposit amount of BTC to 0.0002 without any informing and I have 2 transaction sending to my account, one is confirmed and one is in pending on the network. They're both 0.00019xxx (around $5), which is less than the current minimum deposit amount of BTC now so they refused to make the transactions credited to my account.

The matter is they've never sent email to inform their customers about this raising since April (I still got deposit transactions credited which was also 0.00019xxx in April so I believe they've just changed it recently).

After this case I am considering to switch over to another exchange as I think what they've done is not fair. Anyone still using OKX should take caution about this new minimum deposit amount as once it happens they are not willing to help you to get your funds back (I have tried to contact their support).

June 13th 2023 Updated: Eventually no one on OKX is willing to help and they don't combine depositing 2 payments which sum is over 0.0002 so beware of the minimum amount, 0.0002 BTC is around $5 not a very small amount.
Pages:
Jump to: