Pages:
Author

Topic: ►IVUGEO COIN◄►NEW WALLET 1.6.0.1◄ - page 70. (Read 162913 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
well interestingly enough I make money off this coin and it's very good. I have rules setup in Smarterhash that move all my machines to the coin when SmarterHash detects the block rate is increasing then my miners got moved back to another coins when the block rates decreases.

it works out well for me...

I stopped my adventure in mining any coin for a about week ago - I have 2 fried boards in my MAT machine - 6 are working but I don't have a nervs to deal with that shit any more - 6500 USD well spend (sarcasm)
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
well interestingly enough I make money off this coin and it's very good. I have rules setup in Smarterhash that move all my machines to the coin when SmarterHash detects the block rate is increasing then my miners got moved back to another coins when the block rates decreases.

it works out well for me...
legendary
SoNiC BooM
I have good laughs right now guys - i need that after finish my everyday/week bullshit job - thanx guys - god bless you  Grin
Ivocoin4u!

Oi Vay!

Grin Grin Grin

Jeff- just remove it from smarterhash

it's not consuming much in the way of resources and it has a good buy wall an there are always people who always want to mine coins they think are depressed and this one is sure depressed: LOL

it will stay
well there's 3.7 GHs out there right now mining for the grand prize of 0.00002676 BTC/MHs

LOL

when that 3.7 GH/s could be earning  0.00017108 - or 6.4 times as much money on another scrypt coin...

the waste of hashing power never ceases to amaze me.

legendary
SoNiC BooM
I have an idea - why not simply clone the source - start an entirely new block chain to negate the premine.

since there's no sense in making the lazy ass developer wealthy.

thoughts?

Then you have a (working) coin - which is supposed to be backed by gold - without gold .. wow :-)

so basically no different than it is right now...right?

where's the gold?

anyone ever seen it?

you and I both know it's all bullshit

Sure, but where is the point for "reviving"/"overtaking" it then ?

We both have a working coin then - but no use for it.. :-)

And tbh.. The Name sucks a bit too .. Please pay with IvugeoEvolutionCoin ..

Ivo what ? Smiley

Grin oc good one
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
legendary
SoNiC BooM
Ivocoin4u!

Oi Vay!

Grin Grin Grin

Jeff- just remove it from smarterhash
Ivocoin4u!

Oi Vay!

legendary
I have an idea - why not simply clone the source - start an entirely new block chain to negate the premine.

thoughts?

Then you have a (working) coin - which is supposed to be backed by gold - without gold .. wow :-)

where's the gold?

anyone ever seen it?

Sure, but where is the point for "reviving"/"overtaking" it then ?

We both have a working coin then - but no use for it.. :-)

And tbh.. The Name sucks a bit too .. Please pay with IvugeoEvolutionCoin ..

Ivo what ? Smiley

thoughts?

where's the gold?

anyone ever seen it?

legendary
SoNiC BooM

thoughts?

Grin  oc ...my thinking exactly ....it is simply dead - period.
legendary

thoughts?

thoughts?
legendary
Come and Join our hype on SuchPool 7,43 GH/S now !! Cheesy so amazing ! Smiley
Hashrate is now on 12600.20 MH/s !! Cheesy WOW!

Dev. - concentrate.

...try to be serious and please answer on all peoples questions above of course If you want people to invest in this coin - nobody is impressed with hashrate
(at least Im not and few people more here Im sure).

You sound like blushed teenage girl who doesn't have an answer on the question and its babbling around total stupidities.
( and you dont sound like someone who have millions in gold to back up this coin)

I think these guys are just new to crypto and don't know what is required to keep a new coin alive long enough to be noticed.

So Ivugeo dev, all you need to do is put out a bounty to fix this problem. There are plenty of developers here that can help you out if your developer is unwilling to correct this. I don't know how much BTC it would take but probably not much. Maybe 1 will do. I don't think its a big deal fixing this major coin killing problem. You need to act.

I already posted a resolution for the dev to fix the coin, even with code - he did not use it.

well then - why not take it over - start a new thread and create a new wallet.

what is stopping us?

I dont have gold

Dev. - concentrate.

...try to be serious and please answer on all peoples questions above of course If you want people to invest in this coin - nobody is impressed with hashrate

You sound like blushed teenage girl who doesn't have an answer on the question and its babbling around total stupidities.
( and you dont sound like someone who have millions in gold to back up this coin)

I think these guys are just new to crypto and don't know what is required to keep a new coin alive long enough to be noticed.

So Ivugeo dev, all you need to do is put out a bounty to fix this problem. There are plenty of developers here that can help you out if your developer is unwilling to correct this. I don't know how much BTC it would take but probably not much. Maybe 1 will do. I don't think its a big deal fixing this major coin killing problem. You need to act.

I already posted a resolution for the dev to fix the coin, even with code - he did not use it.

well then - why not take it over - start a new thread and create a new wallet.

what is stopping us?

as we say in "Philly" - fuk'em if they won''t get off their lazy asses.

legendary

Dev. - concentrate.

legendary
Hey guys,

i'm closing the Pool for IEC due to no more interest of miners.

Please stop mining and withdraw your funds.

@Dev Please remove suprnova from the OP.

thanks

OC this coin is dead

Yup, thats why i close the pool Smiley
This coin is prime for a community takeover.

the problem is that the block chain simply stops at times then restarts and it's certainly not for a lack of network hash which stands at 3.7 GH/s

At https://smarterhash.com we track this and over 50 other srcypt coins for pofitability and this coin in it's paltry state of sporadic block generation - creates $49 a day in minable coins.

To put this into perspective that put this coin is 17th overall in revenue generating ability out of over 50 coins!

This coin has a future if someone would get the block generation problem fixed.

I am willing to put up BTC for a developer to fix the problem is someone is interested.

All the source code is published on github - any takers?

if this coin started producing blocks it could really take off....

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

Dev. - concentrate.

Pages:
Jump to: