Pages:
Author

Topic: [IVZ] InvisibleCoin - INVISIBLE ANNOUNCE - [7% POS ONLY] [1M COINS] - page 2. (Read 10527 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
this coin is made by yobit mates.....because it's off rules it's impossible to do ico with invisible ann....an inside job

It's impossible to accept an ico without wallets after ico end.
Totally against every ico rules.

But yobit seems ignore this, they not answers to communty.
By the way,any response from yobit now will be too late.

Games are over.

It woulds be pretty stupid from Yobit to do this... if it was there own coin then they can just write some bullshit in OPs and everybody is happy. So for me it doesn't look like their own coin...

Also it doesn't make sense to do this now, as Yobit is getting more and more people so their fees will increase and increase, profit increase and increase.
Activity: 868
this coin is made by yobit mates.....because it's off rules it's impossible to do ico with invisible ann....an inside job

It's impossible to accept an ico without wallets after ico end.
Totally against every ico rules.

But yobit seems ignore this, they not answers to communty.
By the way,any response from yobit now will be too late.

Games are over.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 868
The biggest scam ever by yobit.

legendary
Invisible coin still have invisible dev...
Activity: 294
Trade or Dyer
Waiting for more details. Today is the day... will we see a huge pump and a great project or will it be dumped.

Lol placebo throwing money at coins I see it from your activity in threads  Cool
legendary
Waiting for more details. Today is the day... will we see a huge pump and a great project or will it be dumped.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Interesting coin - Looks worth a gamble for 1% of the total supply.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Do not complain to Yobit.
It's one of the better exchange. I hope that they will work hard and improve their image.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Is yobit going to close his exchange?
I'm very scared now to trade.

Better stay away to yobit and trade on c-cex or bittrex.

Yobit doesn't have much volume compared to Bittrex but C-cex is way worse than Yobit.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Is yobit going to close his exchange?
I'm very scared now to trade.

Better stay away to yobit and trade on c-cex or bittrex.
legendary
LOL, another yobit or c-cex ICO scam coin from placebo.

how much you paid for that schatological account ?

Everytime i see my name.

NOT BECAUSE I BUY 40% OF THE ICO THAT IT IS MY COIN!!!!! YOBIT HAS A BUY WALL PROTECTION, IF IT MOVE UP THEN I MAKE MONEY IF IT MOVE DOWN THEN I DUMP IT ON THE BUYWALL...

SO PLEASE STOP THIS BS ABOUT SCAM COIN FROM PLACEBO!!!! OR MAYBE YOU CAN SAY THAT YOBIT, C-CEX ARE MY EXCHANGES TOO!!!???
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
LOL, another yobit or c-cex ICO scam coin from placebo.

how much you paid for that schatological account ?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The new serious ico projects by yobit

Yobit: We refuse a lot of scam ico coins with public announce,wallet ready at at launch and great graphics ann. Now we accept only serious project.
Yobit: For us,serius project are coins without wallets,80% hidden source(even if ico es ended 3 days ago),roadmap published after 3 month.
Yobit: And bought account fron indoniesia people.
Yobit: Those are the new serious projects.
Yobit: Since this ICO is made by us, we are going to BAN every user who ask us information,cause we don't know how to answers.

Ahahaha  Wink Wink

I forgot: Serious dev need 3 days to compile wallets. ahahahahaha
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
ok...invisible coin... what's innovative about it? or it's just another ICO BS coin?

Take a wild guess  Roll Eyes, Dev has disappeared and become invisible! lol
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
ok...invisible coin... what's innovative about it? or it's just another ICO BS coin?
if dev own the most of supply of course the wall will never fall, let the funds unlocked and we will see if the price will stay there.

Dev=yobit=Scam
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
if dev own the most of supply of course the wall will never fall, let the funds unlocked and we will see if the price will stay there.
This coin is harming Yobit more then all the other ICOs that were launched on Yobit...

DEV doesn't response on question, DEV doesn't post anything... Why keep the information so long invisible? Luckily there is a 7 day buy wall in place, but because of the delay in information it is infact only a 3 day buy wall.

I wrote some of your question on trollbox and i get banned.

No answers,only Ban.

I'm also worried now to leave too many coins or btc on yobit. Everything bad could happen now.

Activity: 462
such a joke mate...and Yobit is all in this scam with fake buys and stuff
Pages:
Jump to: