Pages:
Author

Topic: [IXC] iXcoin Core Development Fundraising - page 2. (Read 1925 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
December 12, 2013, 04:55:46 PM
Folks!  We got to keep the momentum up!!

We need donations to do work!

We are starving here while you hoard your coins!
legendary
December 11, 2013, 05:21:43 PM
Seeking donations for translations on the ixcoin.co website.

Send to:   xm7RZfDQyiYqFQZ6Q9ZgtSkX9e8uBJ3SLY

I have taken the liberty of using Google translate to perform the current translations.

However, a human will perform a much better job.  

Several folks have asked about this, so I want to give them some compensation to do the work.

Hello, I am interested in doing a translation to german, since german is my mother language, and I speak english fluently.
I just went to ixcoin.co and the german translation there is horrible.

For example at http://www.ixcoin.co/?page_id=27 you write:

Wie Sie wahrscheinlich kennen , die iXcoin Client nicht in mehr als zwei Jahren aktualisiert worden. Wir arbeiten derzeit an einer neuen Version der Software, die es mit der Bitcoin- Code-Basis zu bringen Strom .

It should better be:

Wie Sie wahrscheinlich wissen, ist der iXcoin Client seit mehr als zwei Jahren nicht mehr aktualisiert worden. Wir arbeiten derzeit an einer neuen Version der Software, um wieder auf den gleichen Stand wie die aktuelle Bitcoin-Code-Basis zu kommen.

I would be happy to help for a few Ixcoins in return.

xkSN1N8ALT3RTvUtjkBwPmVAz757V7mqBg

PM me

If only German was my top priority, which it isn't.  Most Germans already understand English.

Looking for Spanish, Chinese, Arabic and French.   Other possibilities would be Portuguese, Japanese, Persian.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
December 11, 2013, 12:29:26 PM

Send to:   xm7RZfDQyiYqFQZ6Q9ZgtSkX9e8uBJ3SLY

I have taken the liberty of using Google translate to perform the current translations.

Several folks have asked about this, so I want to give them some compensation to do the work.

Hello, I am interested in doing a translation to german, since german is my mother language, and I speak english fluently.
I just went to ixcoin.co and the german translation there is horrible.

For example at http://www.ixcoin.co/?page_id=27 you write:

Wie Sie wahrscheinlich kennen , die iXcoin Client nicht in mehr als zwei Jahren aktualisiert worden. Wir arbeiten derzeit an einer neuen Version der Software, die es mit der Bitcoin- Code-Basis zu bringen Strom .

It should better be:

Wie Sie wahrscheinlich wissen, ist der iXcoin Client seit mehr als zwei Jahren nicht mehr aktualisiert worden. Wir arbeiten derzeit an einer neuen Version der Software, um wieder auf den gleichen Stand wie die aktuelle Bitcoin-Code-Basis zu kommen.

I would be happy to help for a few Ixcoins in return.

xkSN1N8ALT3RTvUtjkBwPmVAz757V7mqBg

PM me
legendary
December 11, 2013, 11:15:49 AM

Send to:   xm7RZfDQyiYqFQZ6Q9ZgtSkX9e8uBJ3SLY

legendary
December 06, 2013, 12:15:51 PM
I have received a little over 4,000 IXC so far for development.

Please donate to help further improve this coin:  xm7RZfDQyiYqFQZ6Q9ZgtSkX9e8uBJ3SLY

I have created the new iXcoin website: www.ixcoin.co

I would be looking for people to contribute articles and translations.

Thanks again!
legendary
December 05, 2013, 09:35:08 AM
We are also looking for folks who can translate.

Looking for Chinese, French, Arabic and Spanish.  Both for the site and the client.
legendary
December 03, 2013, 05:10:36 AM
An anonymous donor has donated 1,839 IXC to have two permanent nodes for two years.

XCoin   xm7RZfDQyiYqFQZ6Q9ZgtSkX9e8uBJ3SLY   1839.00000000 IXC   2013-12-02 23:09:24
IXC   TrxID: 15f38375e7cadd14713e68ba300197b1e8502226af3ef7a7074f9adc2aeb1364

I will be setting up the digitalocean droplets in the next couple of days.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 01, 2013, 03:15:46 PM
Sounds only fair to me. but then i'm such a newbie, what do i know Cool
legendary
December 01, 2013, 11:12:39 AM
If you are getting rich of iXcoin, please donate!
legendary
November 27, 2013, 11:46:59 PM
Purpose: To generate funds to help pay for core development work.

As you are probably familiar, the iXcoin client has not been updated in over two years. We are currently working on a new version of the software that will bring it current with the Bitcoin code base.

We have a number of developers who are highly skilled and motivated to work on this project. Work has commenced to carefully review and convert patches to create a clean rebase upon v0.8.x.  Once this is complete, we’ll need to do extensive testing and some additional documentation.  After the client is modernized and the network is upgraded, we have exciting plans to further improve the iXcoin protocol.

These operations take time and unfortunately a number of our developers must necessarily split time between paying projects (i.e. their day jobs) and this important work to better ensure the long-term safety and security of the iXcoin network.

It is for this reason that we are requesting donations to help fund this development work.  Funds will first be used to reimburse core infrastructure hosting expenses before being divided amongst the developers.

IXC: xm7RZfDQyiYqFQZ6Q9ZgtSkX9e8uBJ3SLY

We currently have pledges of 25,000 IXC from 2 users: tazman and Vlad2Vlad.

We are trying to reach original developer (Thomas Nakasioto ) for additional bounties but have been unsuccessful.

Thank you,

The iXcoin Development Team
FrictionlessCoin
(looking for additional contributors)

Project Update:  The code has been successfully migrated to 0.8.5.1 and we are currently performing testing and code clean up.

Pages:
Jump to: