Pages:
Author

Topic: IXCOIN Crashes from 0.006 BTC to 0.0003 BTC - page 2. (Read 3960 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hey, if you bought back in at .0003 and sold now you would have roughly tripled your earnings. Tongue Lacking a crystal ball though I got everything off the exchange already.

I bought some at .0004XX by accident.  I forgot I had an outstanding buy order from this weekend that went through lol.  Should I turn around and make 5x my money now, or just sit on it?  I think I'm just going to sit on it since it's only a few hundred. 

I'm getting ready for the next pump and dump: I0coin!
I would say take the sure thing while you still can, this horse is headed for the glue factory.
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
Hey, if you bought back in at .0003 and sold now you would have roughly tripled your earnings. Tongue Lacking a crystal ball though I got everything off the exchange already.

I bought some at .0004XX by accident.  I forgot I had an outstanding buy order from this weekend that went through lol.  Should I turn around and make 5x my money now, or just sit on it?  I think I'm just going to sit on it since it's only a few hundred. 

I'm getting ready for the next pump and dump: I0coin!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1257
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
Where are the guys who said this was not a scam?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Looks like the market is taken a nosedive into oblivion.

The high it got to was 0.0095, So....

0.0092/0.0095 = 0.9684 or 96.84 % loss from the top.

Is anyone buying ixcoins now?

Pages:
Jump to: