Author

Topic: Ixcoin TODO - page 283. (Read 631736 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
November 19, 2013, 03:56:38 PM
well safe to say you're a douche my motto on my profile is an insult towards flound1129 who's multipool has been killing coins
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
November 19, 2013, 03:55:24 PM

ixCoin now in the top 10 at number 10 on coinmarketcap.

Nice trend.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
November 19, 2013, 03:07:36 PM
Just like I predicted, massive and quick rebound for ixCoin.

A few days ago it got dropped almost 80% from 4400 down to 1000 in just a few hours on a total of 10 ixCoins.  

That's manipulation.

Just 3 days later, as predicted, the price is now up 300% back to 4700 but the way up has been on a lot more volume.

And just like the manipulation, I have not seen any other alt coin trade like this.

Good way to scare and shake coins out of merge miners and people who don't know what's going on.  We may see the same move a few more times but it shouldn't take much longer now.

I hope you guys bought your $50 worth of ixCoin.

Edit:  I just noticed, the buy volume has really gone up.  Not sure if it's all the talking I've been doing but it's a good sign this rebound has teeth.  Now people will see just how hard to find coins and will see now odd it is given this is supposedly a coin nobody wants.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
November 18, 2013, 06:24:40 PM
Ixcoin close to 4 USD cents.

That's still peanuts man given Bitcoin is at $800 on Gox.

Something has to give very soon.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
November 18, 2013, 02:37:24 PM
you do realise ixcoin is dead and ur talking to yourself right?

Dead, eh?

I'm not sure you know the definition.

Speaking of definitions, this is the 3rd time I've corrected the spelling of the firm for which you're the CEO.

I doubt it's raper, as in to rape.  I'm sure you meant rapper.   
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
November 18, 2013, 10:34:39 AM
you do realise ixcoin is dead and ur talking to yourself right?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
November 18, 2013, 05:36:27 AM
Deadsea,

So how did you find that ixCoin.tk link?  I still can't find it google.

Thanks.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
November 18, 2013, 01:31:24 AM
Last trade is back to 4,000 Satoshi.

Down 80% and back up 300% just like that.  That's Textbook Wall Street Manipulation.  

Nothing goes back up 300% that fast and I have not seen any other alt coin behave like this in the 6 months I've been here.

Once something about this leaks to the general lemming public it's going straight to $3 since there's no real quantities for sale and people know from Bitcoin what the real potential is which means ixCoin can go much higher, much faster.  

This thing has been mined and accumulated by big name insiders for months now.  Maybe even before I got here.  This is why when I popped the price 5 fold there were no real sellers.

But they have to cut it loose soon as the masses will bite and chase much harder if there's significant coins to mine.

So I think they'll wait until they have a cumulative total of 80% which leaves 20% for the entire planet of fools to fight over and bid up to $100,000.

That means they're gonna cut this thing loose in about 29 days.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
November 18, 2013, 01:15:47 AM
Interesting.  ixCoin.tk belongs to an entity [BV dot TK] in the Netherlands not Italy.

Why are they in Italy?  Anybody ever hear of them?  Why the sudden interest in pumping ixCoin?  

This means Italy is simply step 1.

Can anybody tell anything more by looking at the servers listed below?  And it says this is a free domain name.  i had no idea such a thing existed.  I did mention a couple months ago that all the ixCoin domains were taken long ago.  It struck me as odd given it was a clone CrapCoin.  TIA.

Rights restricted by copyright. See
   http://www.dot.tk/en/pageF00.html

Domain name:
      IXCOIN.TK

Organisation:
      BV Dot TK
      Dot TK administrator
      P.O. Box 11774
      1001 GT  Amsterdam
      Netherlands

Phone: +31 20 5315725
      Fax: +31 20 5315721
      E-mail: abuse: @dot.tk, copyright infringement: @dot.tk

Domain Nameservers:
      NS01.DOT.TK
      NS02.DOT.TK
      NS03.DOT.TK
      NS04.DOT.TK

Your selected domain name is a Free Domain. That means that,
   according to the terms and conditions of Free Domain domain names
   the registrant is BV Dot TK in Amsterdam, Netherlands.

Due to restrictions in Dot TK's Privacy Statement personal information
   about the user of the domain name cannot be released.

ABUSE OF A DOMAIN NAME
   If you want to report abuse of this domain name, please send a
   detailed email with your complaint to @dot.tk.
   In most cases Dot TK responds to abuse complaints within one business day.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
   If you want to report a case of copyright infringement, please send
   an email to @dot.tk, and include the full name and address of
   your organization. Within 5 business days copyright infringement notices
   will be investigated.

Record maintained by: Dot TK Domain Registry
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
November 17, 2013, 09:00:48 PM
I don't really understand why people are coming in this topic if they don't care about Ixcoin.

Just to say "I told you so" to Vlad2Vlad?  Grin

Wowwwwww. Vlad2Vlad, what an important person you are. Is it maybe because you now own more ixcoin then the maker of the coin?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

How did you find the TK domain for ixCoin?  It's not showing it on google no matter how I try to find it.  

This is a gold mine and it proves what I've been saying all along.  I love it!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
November 17, 2013, 08:56:19 PM
This is hilarious shit.  I translated one of the pages and check out how cleverly they made the ixCoin premine look like a good thing and Satoshi like a greedy selfish pig.  None of this is a coincidence in my mind.  this was all cleverly woven from day one which is why it stood out so much in my mind.  These clever bankers totally outdid me.  lol.

The World of ixCoin

"In 2009 a computer programmer with the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto released the Bitcoin. The difficulty in creating the coin was ridiculous in the early days, growing over time, until today where the "mining" — the mathematical processing to correct the algorithm, is reserved for those who can afford the computers cost not really within everyone's reach. The coin maker of Bitcoin (Satoshi), starting from a position of distinct advantage, mining, accumulating, according to unofficial figures (premining), something like 1 million bitcoins (current value is spoken by hundreds of millions of euros)."

"Two years later, in 2011, another programmer with the pseudonym Thomas Nasakioto (hey look, another Japanese guy.  Haha, this shit is too ridiculous) released the Ixcoin Protocol. The difficulty in creating the coin was ridiculous in the early days, growing over time, until today where the "mining" — the mathematical processing to correct the algorithm, is reserved for those who can afford the computers cost not really within everyone's reach."

"The creator of Ixcoin currency, unable to start from a position of leading edge (the mining was now widespread practice) performed before (a premine) a mining of about 500 thousand coins (the present value is about 10 thousand euros). Unlike the creator of Bitcoin (Satoshi, that cheap greedy pig, lol), the creator of Ixcoin (that wonderful generous dev, ha!) used a portion of the coins (cough, bullshit) that are created for the development of the Protocol".

Edit:  the idiot masses are gonna eat this shit up.  Services my ass.  Hahahahaaaa.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
November 17, 2013, 08:38:41 PM
And what in the world is dot tk?  Shouldn't it be dot "it" since this is in Italian (I think).
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
November 17, 2013, 08:37:51 PM
I think Vlad is trying to make a website

Lol.  If Vlad were to make a website I think Vlad would have been mining all this time.  lol.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
November 17, 2013, 08:34:04 PM
I think Vlad is trying to make a website
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
November 17, 2013, 08:19:52 PM
Look at this.  They're totally pumping ixCoin up in Italy and they're listing this shit like they copied and pasted my posts.  

This is crazy.

This is exactly what I said would happen and it has NOW BEGUN!

They even list the asshole Anonymous Dev just like I said they would.  

Like i said, if the media has started then we're within 30-60 days away.  

Now watch the stupid sheep eat this shit up.  

Bahahahahahaaaaa.

I can read some Italian and I just noticed the last thing says ixCoin has not been used in drugs and illegal activities like Bitcoin.  Hahahaaa.  That's the only original thing on here, the rest are all the things I've been saying for 5 months.  

This is fucking beautiful.  Like I said, when the bankers wanna hijack the next Bitcoin it's gotta be close to Bitcoin and with no dev and ixCoin is the best fit.  Lol.

http://www.ixcoin.tk/
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
November 17, 2013, 08:14:04 PM

Add another weird thing to the already huge pile about ixCoin.

Google ixCoin.tk and you will get NOTHING.

How is that possible when there's an exact webpage at that exact address?

Interesting!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
November 17, 2013, 08:06:32 PM
I don't need to buy it. I've been merge mining it with the asics forever and it's doing nothing in wallets I don't even care about

But mining it gives you like 2,000 coins per year.  I guess if you have a few thousand that's good enough.  Glad to know it.

I'm curious to see what happens in the next few days.

I think there's off book orders and maybe even transactions on these coin exchanges.  I have a feeling if a big buyer calls them they'd be willing to accumulate a large dark pool and sell it to the big buyer and that's how this manipulation pays off cause otherwise the trades I'm seeing being listed are peanuts.  It makes no sense otherwise.

Does anyone know if in fact there are off book transactions at these exchanges or at least hidden orders?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
November 17, 2013, 07:34:21 PM
I don't need to buy it. I've been merge mining it with the asics forever and it's doing nothing in wallets I don't even care about
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
November 17, 2013, 06:37:10 PM
I don't really understand why people are coming in this topic if they don't care about Ixcoin.

Just to say "I told you so" to Vlad2Vlad?  Grin

Wowwwwww. Vlad2Vlad, what an important person you are. Is it maybe because you now own more ixcoin then the maker of the coin?

Boredom and seeing the same thread bumped 50 times by the same person. Plus it's semi satisfying telling him I told you so  Wink

Dude, this is not over. 

I wish you'd listen to me, what's $10 if $50 is not worth it.  Just buy $10 of ixCoin.  That's like 2,000 coins right now, man.

This worries me a bit but doesn't really phase me cause of the way and the way this selloff has happened twice now.

Watch how fast this thing rebounds back to 7,000 Satoshi.

This, in some ways, encourages me cause I've seen it so many times with major stocks.  The last time was with Nokia and Goldman Sacks.

These aren't amateurs, this is classic Wallstreet Manipulation.

Just buy $10 worth on the crazy off chance I'm not totally crazy.

I think we're within 30 to 60 days of Bitcoin going belly up and ixCoin taking off. 

Do it, do it now!  lol.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
November 17, 2013, 06:33:13 PM

Just to say "I told you so" to Vlad2Vlad?  Grin

Actually I do own more than the entire premine.  And I paid for it with out of pocket money and not steal it from the miners.

And now it's looking like I paid way too much.  I had a feeling this would implode before exploding as that is common but I couldn't resist what I saw as really great prices when it got below 8,000 Satoshi.
Jump to: