Pages:
Author

Topic: Ixcoin TODO - page 87. (Read 631736 times)

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
January 07, 2015, 03:42:07 AM
0.9.3 is COMPLETE. As i stated earlier it has been for some time (In the time since its been done ive even hard forked DGC to V3 from the original V2 code) which shows the time since its been done. If @Frictionless you do plan on doing it. I must insist that you start ASAP. Once v0.10 launches i plan on upgrading straight to it, and any of your counterparty work if not completed will NOT be ported. Which will leave you left with porting counterparty to a 0.10 base.

Ahmed

@Ahmed:  Are you saying a 0.9.x implementation of Counterparty won't work with 0.10.x clients?  Please clarify.

not at all. I'm saying i wont put put a 1/2 backed counterparty implementation into 0.10. It'll have to be fully working when i upgrade ixc to 0.10 or it wont go in at all. (I've already started work on the changes needed)
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
January 07, 2015, 03:05:32 AM

It was a declaration, not an application. I consider you, not the other way around  Wink

Hahaaa, same old spots.

You're our Cody Wilson.  lol
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
January 07, 2015, 02:53:37 AM
I declare myself the new President of this foundation. You're all fucked now

Spots, I might actually seriously consider your application.  haha

It was a declaration, not an application. I consider you, not the other way around  Wink
Activity: 882
January 07, 2015, 02:06:07 AM
So are you allowed to share?

And why the big secret?

Timeframe?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
January 07, 2015, 01:44:20 AM

A)  I never said Thomas said IXC stands for internet crossing.

B)  Sorry, I can't post a private message, because, well...it's private, it even says "private"

Ask the newbies around here calling for my resignation - they seem to know everything.

Let me say this though; all these people pushing us to change our name for almost 2 years now...I can't believe we almost gave away iXcoin's most prized asset.

And I was the only one standing in their way everytime they tried to steal our name and IXC symbol.

Oh hey, maybe that's why these assholes keep trying only now they're trying to get rid of me first.
January 07, 2015, 01:35:58 AM

internet crossing

Is this for real? IXC stands for internet crossing?Huh

Care to share the email from thomas?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
January 07, 2015, 01:33:46 AM
E
  T
    F
      I
  X
C

Long time no see, CfA.

Ok, this makes me curious.  Anybody know the significance of this.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
January 07, 2015, 01:31:47 AM

Spots, I might actually seriously consider your application.  haha
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
January 06, 2015, 11:50:13 PM
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
January 06, 2015, 11:46:55 PM
0.9.3 is COMPLETE. As i stated earlier it has been for some time (In the time since its been done ive even hard forked DGC to V3 from the original V2 code) which shows the time since its been done. If @Frictionless you do plan on doing it. I must insist that you start ASAP. Once v0.10 launches i plan on upgrading straight to it, and any of your counterparty work if not completed will NOT be ported. Which will leave you left with porting counterparty to a 0.10 base.

Ahmed

@Ahmed:  Are you saying a 0.9.x implementation of Counterparty won't work with 0.10.x clients?  Please clarify.
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
January 06, 2015, 11:24:55 PM
E
  T
    F
      I
  X
C
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
January 06, 2015, 11:15:47 PM

If any community members wish to run for an iXCoin board seat then please PM me your resume, along with a cover letter, for further consideration.

Just like with Bitcoin, no one person decides who becomes board member.  There will be an open voting protocol, which so far, has been more democratic than anything Bitcoin has done.

When I wanted to run for chairman of the board I put it up for vote here on the thread [since there was no organized board at the time] and much to my surprise all the votes were positive.  I really expected at least one negative vote but it never came.

When we removed someone from the board I could have done it with a simple majority but I insisted on an unanimous vote.

I haven't seen any coin foundation be that fair, transparent and democratic - not even Bitcoin.

Best regards...
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
January 06, 2015, 11:09:25 PM

Of course thomas came by today, who do you think went off crying to mummy!

Aren't idiots like you gonna feel really stupid if Thomas Nasakioto turns out to be Gavin Andresen or Satoshi himself.  lol
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
January 06, 2015, 11:06:19 PM
I'm so glad you decided to show up.  Wink

I'm expecting some top notch Cisco programmers to show up soon as well.

fuck Cisco. they're just an ASIC scam company like BFL. they'll implode soon Wink

Bahahaaaa.

Nice to see you stop by, brother.
January 06, 2015, 11:01:32 PM
@jumbly,

maybe just become a member of the ixc foundation, fill out their membership forms, pay the due, and then in accordance with the foundation bylaws run for president. I assume that is what vlads position is. President of the ixc foundation.

otherwise ixc is vlads coin..

either way, holy crap, thomas came by to say hello today!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 06, 2015, 10:37:21 PM

fuck Cisco. they're just an ASIC scam company like BFL. they'll implode soon Wink
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
January 06, 2015, 10:21:25 PM

We're talking about iXcoin here (which, btw means I Xtract (bit)Coins, which was Nasakioto's plan from the beginning for the dense).

I hope CEX stop merge mining - then there won't be any more blocks on this turd.

i Xtract coins?  i Xtract Bit Coins?

What?

That makes like no sense.  That's like calling a coin iMC short for i Mine Bit Coins.

Why would anyone create a symbol to symbolize the obvious mining or extraction of coins?

Sorry, but if that's the real reason then it's really really lame.

And Thomas told me the real reason [just today] and sorry to tell you, but you're wrong [AGAIN].  Ask Theymos to check my PMs.  lol

Come on brother, you gotta start being right, soon.

How about a 5 Bitcoin bet that the Bitcoin ETF is coming this year?  No, no, you'll just be wrong again if you bet against me.  AAAHHHHHH.  lol.

I like you Zebedee, I think you mean well.

Cheers!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
January 06, 2015, 10:02:43 PM
not if we've got anything to do with it

January 06, 2015, 08:23:28 PM
Got it in testing atm. Getting a overwrite transaction and a block timestamp issue in testnet atm. Not completely sure if our issues are something to do with testnet (like i had with the diff stuff on testnet) so im going to setup a seperate main-net chain starting from block 0 tomorrow to test
January 06, 2015, 07:53:03 PM
not if we've got anything to do with it
Pages:
Jump to: