Pages:
Author

Topic: J Gambler - Bogus seller - page 2. (Read 1156 times)

Activity: 693
Merit: 100
December 13, 2016, 10:06:22 AM
tingin ko kailangan madisiplina yan sobrang kabastosan yang pinakita nyang attitude, kahit ako ay sobrang maiinis sa ginawa nya, nakikipag transact ng ayos tapos ganyan ang isasagot sayo ng kapwa mo pilipino, dapat disiplinahin yan, parang pinalalabas nya lang na lokoloko tayo. kung ako lang dapat ma ban yan. para magtanda

Tambok na cguro kaau na ug utok brad hehehe
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
December 13, 2016, 09:50:43 AM
hey buddy, i think you posted this in the wrong section (you posted in Phil Local Section) and i assume you should posted this in scam accusation section.
Pinoy po si J Gambler. inform ko lang yung mga pinoy kung ma ka transaction itong account na ito.

Yes i know na pinoy sya, nasabi ko lang naman yung post ko sa taas kasi english yung post mo kaya akala ko nagkamali ka lang kung san section mo dapat ipost.

Sayang account kapag nagkataon

tingin ko kailangan madisiplina yan sobrang kabastosan yang pinakita nyang attitude, kahit ako ay sobrang maiinis sa ginawa nya, nakikipag transact ng ayos tapos ganyan ang isasagot sayo ng kapwa mo pilipino, dapat disiplinahin yan, parang pinalalabas nya lang na lokoloko tayo. kung ako lang dapat ma ban yan. para magtanda
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
December 13, 2016, 09:40:58 AM
hey buddy, i think you posted this in the wrong section (you posted in Phil Local Section) and i assume you should posted this in scam accusation section.
Pinoy po si J Gambler. inform ko lang yung mga pinoy kung ma ka transaction itong account na ito.

Yes i know na pinoy sya, nasabi ko lang naman yung post ko sa taas kasi english yung post mo kaya akala ko nagkamali ka lang kung san section mo dapat ipost.

Sayang account kapag nagkataon
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
🌟-=BitCAD=-🌟 New_Business_Era
December 13, 2016, 06:28:48 AM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
December 13, 2016, 06:20:01 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
🌟-=BitCAD=-🌟 New_Business_Era
December 13, 2016, 06:11:31 AM
Hello members of bitcointalk forum I need your help to discipline this kind of person J Gambler.This Account is selling TBC in marketplace.I send him a private message to inform him that I willing to buy some TBC and I asked him how many TBC you have. And his reply is 350 and he asked me if I have I whatsapp.After that I response to him via private message I asked him I dont have whatsapp what about telegram.How much I I buy all of that the billion coin" and he message me "Fuck you ka hahaha
What is that attitude of a seller or person.

This is the conversation:

Edit : he delete his comment in the marketplace to dont see that he message their and cleaned up his own mess.To those moderator who read please check if you can see the deleted message of this member to support my accusation against him.
Pages:
Jump to: