Pages:
Author

Topic: JackBitPot.com - Live Social Jackpot Game | Provably Fair - page 2. (Read 3079 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
nice concept, simple web design. easy to play  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
we are still here and we will stay forever.
I like the fact that the odds are equal between all the players, and also the design is good, I can not wait to test it.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
Haven't gotten to play just yet but I love the idea and the design is clean and smooth for sure!

Id: christy
Activity: 751
im very interested, i like the desine sofar
Activity: 788
Merit: 273
Very nice design simple but it's attractive and I like this new concept.

Gonna test it once the admin gave me the free $0.5 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
The site looks nice and simple by design, and what it lacks the most imo now are the players, so it wouldnt hurt to
get some action going in that field. Good luck with the site.
Activity: 599
i like the site's design but i hope you will add "forget your password?" button too
so player can get back their password if they forget it someday
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Really amazing design , and great games . I will definitely add it to my gambling site list.
Good Luck!
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
I have to say that for a relatively new Bitcoin gambling site, the design looks awesome and very clean.
But has someone already verified that the website is really provably fair, don't know enough about that myself to do it.
It's not extremely hard to understand. Anyway, the game is provably fair in the sense that the house can't modify the % ticket that won, but the way the game is set up makes it easy for the house to cheat. The house knows the % ticket that wins, so they could simply keep buying tickets till one of their tickets falls into the % range. Since there is a limit, he could easily make multiple accounts and cause him to win. While I don't think RoadToRichness would do this, there is a possibility of him cheating.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Site looks very nice! Cheesy
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Good site, like pvp but waiting for more players so don't need to wait for some time to see the number Smiley
Exactly, bring more people is our priority for JBP success. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I have to say that for a relatively new Bitcoin gambling site, the design looks awesome and very clean.
But has someone already verified that the website is really provably fair, don't know enough about that myself to do it.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
the site looks very interesting
it will be fun to play lottery on this site than another lottery sites
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
Something new it in the world of crypto games.

Just trying it, but seems fun

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Looks good, good desing.
Game has good potencial to get much active users.
Good luck with site ! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
Well, the site is nice.
Good interface and nice design.

Lots of people talked about creating lotteries but none made it to the complete site point. Glad to see you managed it.
But is the success here? Cause I wouldn't play lottery, don't know if lots of people are ready to do it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
The design is great, works like a charm even when I'm from phone.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
You Only Live Once
Good site, like pvp but waiting for more players so don't need to wait for some time to see the number Smiley
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 591
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
Is there any active giveaway promotion to test this site, registration is very simple and easy, layout is looking cool and user interface is also very to easy to understand, the idea of this lottery is very nice.

Just check out this brother they just giveaway 0.5 USD worth of bitcoin.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/jackbitpotcom-every-reply-receives-free05-usd-and-can-win-much-more-on-jbp-1568537
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Just sign up in your site well i see your site pretty good and smootyl and avaible chat too nice,,tried to make deposit later just want to know how your site running

Pages:
Jump to: