Pages:
Author

Topic: Jackma is going to leave from Alibaba, what's happen for the crypto world? - page 2. (Read 232 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
He will resign as the ceo but Mr. Ma will remain chairman of Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. and continue to steer strategy, he will leave his successor with growing operational challenges, including mounting competition and logistical complexities.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Dear all,
In the recent day, Many reports in China say that Jackma is going to leave from Alibaba on September 10th, 2018. I do not know what the affects to crypto world and how? I am not sure about that? Could you share your idea?

What does this have to do with crypto?  Jackma could die today and I doubt it would effect crypto.  Does he even have anything to do with it?  I would be more worried about the ETF decision on the 30th if you want to worry about stories that should have no effect on prices but will cause a huge fluctuation no doubt. 
Activity: 54
Why would that make any difference to crypto? Hopefully his successor is pro crypto but doubt it will make a difference either way.
Activity: 98
I do not know it is confirmed or not.Only thing we know Jack Ma said he planned to step down from the Chinese e-commerce giant on Monday to pursue philanthropy in education.
Activity: 242
According to SCMP, Ma intends to disclose the details of the succession plan for Alibaba on September 10, the day of his 54th birthday. Although the entrepreneur will remain in the company, it seems that his role will gradually decline.
Activity: 140
Dear all,
In the recent day, Many reports in China say that Jackma is going to leave from Alibaba on September 10th, 2018. I do not know what the affects to crypto world and how? I am not sure about that? Could you share your idea?
Pages:
Jump to: