Pages:
Author

Topic: Jackmate - Champions League on Fortunejack! - page 2. (Read 407 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
February 19, 2019, 03:57:31 PM
I managed to tip the Roma - Porto match correctly and was one goal off for the Ajax - Real match, too bad. Lets see if I will have more luck in this weeks matches. Thanks for organising this competition FJ!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
February 19, 2019, 03:13:43 PM
This is awesome though its sad that I missed the other opening games from last week, will try my best though.
I wish there was a fantasy league competitions too.  I love fantasy football so much.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
February 19, 2019, 01:27:27 PM
Guys, you may want to think twice before playing at FortuneJack.  

This company is seriously ripping off their affiliates right now: FortuneJack Rogued
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351
February 19, 2019, 12:57:00 PM
Why new thread again? You have created a thread for this promo previously, better to stick on that thread instead of creating new thread again and again just to remind people that you have this promo. Bumping the old thread is more than enough IMO.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
February 19, 2019, 12:12:27 PM
As always, Fortunejack impreses its users with awesome and brilliant contest ideas.
The Game of Prediction is really enjoyed by all the community of the forum​.
Also when it is the time pf without deposit or giving any fees, there are more chances of more people ​joining the contest.
By the way Best of luck to everyone who is taking part. Hope You take 3 BTC home  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
February 19, 2019, 11:26:46 AM
Wow, that is nice possibility to win 3 BTC, I will try Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
February 19, 2019, 10:06:15 AM
Isnt this thread more appropriate to be posted in Games and Rounds? Seems like a perfect place for it. I will be taking part in the contest. Cheers! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2342
Merit: 1204
www.fortunejack.com
February 19, 2019, 09:07:46 AM
Hi Dear Players ^^

We are offering a fun game that needs no deposits or any kind of commitment, you predict a score on Champions League Play-Offs, get points for correct ones, participate in the leaderboard and at then end winner takes all and all is 3 Bitcoins.

Everyone registered on FortuneJack will have an opportunity to make predictions on Champions League Play-Offs starting from 1/8 Finals. For every successfully predicted score, you will get 10 points in 1/8 Finals, 20 in 1/4 finals, 30 in semi-finals and 50 in final.

Player who gets most points by the moment of finishing tournament will get 3 Bitcoins.
Player with most points in 1/8 finals will receive a football shirt from favorite team.
The best predictor of 1/4 finals will receive 2019 Madrid Final Official Match Ball.
Player with most points in semi-finals will get Play Station 4.

Today our markets are open and we ask you to make your predictions on Lyon VS Barcelona and Liverpool VS Bayern. You can Check out this page to join the game ==> https://fortunejack.com/winwinwin
Pages:
Jump to: