Pages:
Author

Topic: Jackpotcoin's jackpot distribution poll in pool - page 2. (Read 2648 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
I say 100% proportional. Generally speaking the whales will win anyway, pools are about teamwork.It not only makes the most sense but especially at the early stages of the coin, it prevents one person being able to dump huge amounts at once. 

I can see pool operators not liking this because they want whales in their pool, more hashes is more donation is more profit, but if we make pools too ideal to just all lump into at once, we will really have to much hash in one spot as well. That's never good for confidence in the coin

ya fair enough Smiley
Activity: 606
Merit: 278
06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101
I say 100% proportional. Generally speaking the whales will win anyway, pools are about teamwork.It not only makes the most sense but especially at the early stages of the coin, it prevents one person being able to dump huge amounts at once. 

I can see pool operators not liking this because they want whales in their pool, more hashes is more donation is more profit, but if we make pools too ideal to just all lump into at once, we will really have to much hash in one spot as well. That's never good for confidence in the coin
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
50% i voted.

why should you setup a pool and get us all hashing so some guy can have the whole pot ?
if he wants that then he can solo mine..

exactly, the whole point of a mining pool is mining as a team...100% distribution amongst miners in pool makes the most sense... For those who prefer 100% jackpot goes to 1 person, stop mining in a pool and solo mine......This way you satisfy everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!

To summarize,

If you think jackpot superblock finder deserves 100% of prize then solo mine.

But if you think that 100% of prize should be shared evenly amongst all miners (based on hashrate) then join a mining pool.

Everyone is happy, problem solved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 655
Merit: 504
You wan chili saus?
Agree with the guys above, the 50:50 split pool and finder is the way to go, if someone wants the whole jackpot they should solo mine.
Activity: 76
Merit: 12
I vote for: 50% to block finder, 50% to others proportionally
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
50% i voted.

why should you setup a pool and get us all hashing so some guy can have the whole pot ?

+1
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
50% i voted.

edit:
Poll was changed and i voted 50/50 again.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
Jackpotcoin's jackpot distribution poll in pool

Please vote.
Pages:
Jump to: