Pages:
Author

Topic: 🃏Jacks Club Daily Contest Series - March Edition 🚀 - page 5. (Read 1726 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 108
@teddybu
@godday
@rollandwon

Thank you for all your feedback and suggestions and discussions.

We will redefine some rules in better way in regards to timings and everything so that such confusions does not happen again.

The timings are 08:00 AM UTC to 08:00 AM UTC.(24 hours).
Activity: 186
Merit: 500
Sorry, it seems this time I agree with Rollandwon, that the rules must be clear here. The contest will start from 08 Am - 08 Am the next day. I think everyone knows it is 08:00 Am and is the entry deadline for this contest. And we agreed to use the UTC time zone to avoid errors.

I also have a +7 UTC time zone but I keep adjusting to the UTC time zone in Bitcointalk.

Even though JacksClub posts its contest at 08:40, 08:50 UTC, we still have to adhere to the rule that the entry and betting time is 08 Am - 08 Am. So, I agree that user teddybu should be disqualified this time.

How came competition is started 1 hour before we know the challange is?

We still have 23 hours to submit our posts and bets. Why do you have a problem with that?
Please read carefully.
Contest Timings: 8 AM UTC - 8 AM UTC (24 hours)

Announcement 8:58 next is 8:58. Unless rules said, before 8 AM.

If you think why i stand for this, you should shame on you.

How if someone betting on 8:30 and got good round/bets.
an announcement about 8:58 ? Telling about the games.

However thats called cheating. Playing before we know the games and mean those bet already start before other play. Which mean is unfair.

Ask for yourself for 24H count and 8 AM and before 8AM.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
All time i talk about 8am Time Server bitcointalk. Just that....
Hey Guys,

Sorry about the mistake made in the winners announcement.

Player with Username Pelangi will not be qualified as the entry came in after the 8:00 AM UTC

There was a confusion due to the time zones and difference due to which this error happened. The winners have been updated.
Hello would you considering for my applies?

I thought this my applies are valid. My applies time is 8.xx AM however that's still called as 8 AM, unless you said 8.00 AM

🃏Contest #2: Keno Challenge 🚀

You applies is 8.xxAM (08:58:46 AM) as exactly , which mean next time is worth for 8.xx AM...

I just felt, Rollandwon is bitter cause lost of competition Cheesy

Note :

- (08:58:46 AM)  are 8 AM.
- You rules next 24 hours.
- My Applies is 08:48:50 AM, which mean is under 24 hours on you post or still 8 AM.
- My bets not in rush, I did won once 4-5 hours before end.

Normally 8 am to 8 am (24 hours) means 08:00 - 08:00 if u think logical, if u post the bet at 8:48 it means 24 hours and 48 mins the only way its under 24 hours if we say 8:59-8:59 but then everyone who have post it at start lets say at 8:30 would not be in this frame anymore which makes no sence because 8:30 on start count of course its in the 8am - 8am BUT because the admin startet the competition at 8:58 am it was actually not possible to post the bet on start at 8:57 or bellow so its hard to say who is right if the rule say 8 am to 8 am (24 hours) normally you are to late but as admin started the competition just at 8:58 and not before 8:00 the people dont had the full 24 hours time as the rules say. So its hard to tell if u won because at one point u are to late but at the other point u did not had the full 24 hours time because the late competition start from admin

The announcement is posted on 8:58 AM. The challange is just begun. And the next is 24hours .. 8.58 is it you want one same time.
8.58 is 8.xx AM not 9.xx AM.
How came competition is started 1 hour before we know the challange is?
Activity: 398
Merit: 4
Hey Guys,

Player with Username Pelangi will not be qualified as the entry came in after the 8:00 AM UTC

There was a confusion due to the time zones and difference due to which this error happened. The winners have been updated.

I thought this my applies are valid. My applies time is 8.xx AM however that's still called as 8 AM, unless you said 8.00 AM

You applies is 8.xxAM (08:58:46 AM) as exactly , which mean next time is worth for 8.xx AM...

Note :

- (08:58:46 AM)  are 8 AM.
- My Applies is 08:48:50 AM, which mean is under 24 hours on you post or still 8 AM.

Normally 8 am to 8 am (24 hours) means 08:00 - 08:00 if u think logical, if u post the bet at 8:48 it means 24 hours and 48 mins the only way its under 24 hours if we say 8:59-8:59 but then everyone who have post it at start lets say at 8:30 would not be in this frame anymore which makes no sence because 8:30 on start count of course its in the 8am - 8am BUT because the admin startet the competition at 8:58 am it was actually not possible to post the bet on start at 8:57 or bellow so its hard to say who is right if the rule say 8 am to 8 am (24 hours) normally you are to late but as admin started the competition just at 8:58 and not before 8:00 the people dont had the full 24 hours time as the rules say. So its hard to tell if u won because at one point u are to late but at the other point u did not had the full 24 hours time because the late competition start from admin
Hey Guys,

Note :

- (08:58:46 AM)  are 8 AM.
copper member
    Start Date: 10/03/2024
    End Date: 11/03/2024

Additional Rules:
    • Only bets placed within the specified contest time frame will be considered.

Will you really let these details go overlooked? If with these small things what happens with the big things is worse, you are really making me think very badly friends.

To do this, just go tip user from here and that's it. You will see that in the end everyone They will leave because none of them play in jacks... What a disappointment, seriously.

It clearly says that you must post your bet before 8am.

Neither the bet nor the publication is made before 8, so how is that fair[/list]

https://ibb.co/M6xQHnW

Hey Rollandwon,

We understand that there was an issue with the winners and we are sorry for the mistake made from our end. The time on the bets could be as pr the players local timezone, however, the timing on Bitcoin talk is as per UTC and we will be following that.
    copper member
    Jacks Club username: Pelangi
    Bet Link: f000109f-2b6f-4b59-8634-2a86fb3b9f20
    Bet Image:

Hey Guys,

Additional Rules:

Will you really let these details go overlooked? If with these small things what happens with the big things is worse, you are really making me think very badly friends.

To do this, just go tip user from here and that's it. You will see that in the end everyone They will leave because none of them play in jacks... What a disappointment, seriously.

It clearly says that you must post your bet before 8am.

Neither the bet nor the publication is made before 8, so how is that fair[/list]

https://ibb.co/M6xQHnW
      copper member
      🌟 Jacks Club Daily contest series - March Edition 🌟

Howdy Bitcointalk Community,

We're delighted to announce the winners of our first contest - Keno challenge! 🎉

🏆 Congratulations to the Winners:

Winners
      Jacks Club username: Pelangi
      Bet Link: f000109f-2b6f-4b59-8634-2a86fb3b9f20
      Bet Image:
      legendary
      Activity: 3472
      Merit: 1351
      Jacks Club username: Gembul
      Bet Link: https://jacksclub.io?modal=bet&id=bcc692d7-5eeb-4b72-abfa-329c8dad95f2
      Bet Image: https://talkimg.com/images/2024/03/10/ygWGj.png
      copper member

How to Participate:
      • Play Keno and aim for the highest multiplier.
      • Capture a screenshot of your winning bet within the contest time frame.
      • Post your result screenshot in this thread along with the link.
      • Include the bet link, and ensure your username is visible.

Prizes:
      • 1st Place:$15
      • 2nd Place:$10
      • 3rd Place:$5

Minimum Bet: $0.01 or equivalent

Additional Rules:
      • Include the bet link in your submission.
      • Ensure your username is visible in the screenshot.
      • For more information on finding your bet link and unhiding your username, check here.
      copper member
      🌟 Jacks Club Daily contest series - March Edition 🌟

Howdy Bitcointalk Community,

We're delighted to announce the winners of our first contest - Blaze challenge! 🎉

🏆 Congratulations to the Winners:

Winners
      copper member
      ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Need check wager stadistic
      This 5 users no have 100$ wager, chat and nothing... This guys NO PLAY in Jacksclub site 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒
      ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
      Jungajunga _ mandie _ Atomicluv _pelangi _strunberg

Hey Rollandwon,

We do understand your concern, however, since these contests require a minimum bets of $0.01 or equivalent, we do not think there is a minimum wagering requirement and everyone can participate.

However, going forward if we feel that there is a requirement, we will make sure that the eligibility criteria is updated accordingly.
      copper member
      🃏Contest #1: Blaze Challenge 🚀

How to Participate:
      • Play Blaze and aim for the highest multiplier.
      • Capture a screenshot of your winning bet within the contest time frame.
      • Post your result screenshot in this thread along with the link.
      • Include the bet link, and ensure your username is visible.

Prizes:
      • 1st Place:$15
      • 2nd Place:$10
      • 3rd Place:$5

Minimum Bet: $0.01 or equivalent
      Start Date: 08/03/2024
      End Date: 09/03/2024

Additional Rules:
      • Include the bet link in your submission.
      • Ensure your username is visible in the screenshot.
      • For more information on finding your bet link and unhiding your username, check here.

Hey Guys,

This contest has been closed now. Winners for this will be announced shortly and rewards will be distributed within next 24 hours.
      Pages:
      Jump to:
      © 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org