Pages:
Author

Topic: Jamie Dimon asks, “How do we know Bitcoin supply ends in 21 million”? - page 2. (Read 244 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4313
🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑
As saying goes: "It is impossible to get Jamie Dimon to do research on bitcoin when his salary depends on his not doing any research on it". However, I think such ridiculous statements he makes and nonsensical questions he asks might encourage other people, who are still unfamiliar with technical aspects of bitcoin, to dive down the rabbit hole to finally find out that Jamie Dimon was wrong about everything he has said about bitcoin. Once you start to learn more about bitcoin, you are beginning to realize that people criticizing bitcoin do that either because of a lack of understanding or because they pursue their personal interests.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
He knows that his banking business is being threatened by crypto currencies. This sounds to me like some cheap arguments in a half hearted effort to try and discredit crypto currencies. Pretty sure he is looking also into ways to profit of the crypto hype. But the importance of banking will be lower every year. It is just a matter of time until the whole banking industry has to reinvent itself. Even if we don't understand anything about cryptos and the algorithms behind them, the halving process shows us that the number of new bitcoins if falling every 4 years. Eventually the number of new bitcoins being mined become so small that it won't be profitable anymore if the bitcoin price doesn't keep rising. I don't trust bank executives trying to talk bad about cryptos.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
I believe if he did the research, to actually know and truly understand the basics, he would praise Bitcoin as a technological breakthrough.

No. Get real. He will praise Bitcoin only when that will be in his bank's best interest. His declarations are not related to his beliefs, they're just part of the job.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
Hahahaha. Plus he followed it with another question, “Did you read all the algorithms”? It’s very laughable that he’s trying to convince the public that Bitcoin was invented to scam people. I believe if he did the research, to actually know and truly understand the basics, he would praise Bitcoin as a technological breakthrough.

Pages:
Jump to: