Pages:
Author

Topic: Jamie Dimon CEO of Chase Bank on Banking Crisis - page 2. (Read 218 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
Quantitative easing and dollar printing should stop at once. If banks have access to the money stash at a very low interest rate, the banking crisis will never stop. It may also have the power to de-throne USD from the world's leading money to junk money. I don't care what Jemie says but the current banking failures seem like a classic banking 101 fail which is usually taught in B schools. You get money at a certain interest rate, and you lend that money to the businesses and commoners like us and earn the spread. So when you cost of raising funds increases, banks must not invest that money into low-ticket treasury bonds. You don't earn spreads. The situation worsens because FEB kept on increasing interest rates without thinking about the consequences.

Now when these CEOs are crying foul and saying that the crisis is not over yet, ask US to Step in and provide support to the banks so that they can revive. They have trillions of dollars in their treasuries which can be put to good use.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 534
^^ Regardless of what Jamie Dimon says though, it's pretty obvious that the world is suffering from economic woes and every smart individuals are looking for some asset to hedge their wealth.

It could be gold, or stocks, but for us, it will still be BTC. I mean it has proven itself already during the pandemic, when it become a store of value. And for those who trusted it, then everyone is rewarded in the last bull run when the price goes to a new all time high. And it will definitely repeat itself next year for another massive bull run.

Can't wait for that next ATH m8! I spoke to some 70 yr old guy over the phone today and all he does is longing gold equities ETFs such as GLB, GDX, and Gold Miners, he mentined ETH and BTC too!! He said that he just follows the big guys right now and has been doing great. He also mentioned that crypto is verrrrry interesting right now, and a lot of what is going on w/ gold right now reminds him of the beginning of Sep 2010 when gold spiked 100+%. Also noteworthy, he told me his secret from evading the IRS tax code to the fullest is to follow code 429 or just search Trader Tax Status or TTS to pay the absolute least to the IRS if you're a US Citizen. Definitely going to check that out, I am interested now...
Activity: 1330
Merit: 536
^^ Regardless of what Jamie Dimon says though, it's pretty obvious that the world is suffering from economic woes and every smart individuals are looking for some asset to hedge their wealth.

It could be gold, or stocks, but for us, it will still be BTC. I mean it has proven itself already during the pandemic, when it become a store of value. And for those who trusted it, then everyone is rewarded in the last bull run when the price goes to a new all time high. And it will definitely repeat itself next year for another massive bull run.
Activity: 602
Merit: 387
Rollbit is for you. Take $RLB token!
Yesterday Jamie released a 43 page report to shareholders on current events. One of his key talking points was that the banking crisis is not yet over, and that there will be serious repercussions on the markets for years and years to come. This is of course great news for BTC but not so great for the global economy. He basically stated that we're just getting started with the banking crisis here guys, so buckle your seat belts!!!
Why do we have to mind about opinion of Jamie Dimon. He belongs to bank system and talked many shits about Bitcoin.

Dimon's many takes on Bitcoin
Jamie Dimon: Bitcoin is a fraud in 2017.
JPMorgan to give all wealth clients access to crypto funds in 2021.

I am not feel strange if in future, Jamie Dimon tell us in interview that he actually loaded Bitcoin a long time ago.

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Just looking at the charts for gold and silver demand what we are seeing here is some serious movement. Gold is almost at a new ATH, silver has a lot more room to grow, and BTC is staying steady in the 28k range.

Every decision we make today in dealing with bitcoin and other crypto currencies might have decisions in our lifes later.
We shouldn't jump into gold and silver just because they they've good market values, first you study, ask questions, before making approach.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
I would urge all of you to not only continue making your daily sat buys but if you can hack it try to throw some gold and silver into the mix as well. Future outlook is looking a bit dicey on banks, BTC to the MOON! HODL ladies and gentlemen. Have yourself a great day I have to get back to work, but please comment and share!

buying gold on it high?? not so good advice
never buy assets when they are peaking a high.

buy low sell high

what you are finding is the institutions are pressuring(pumping) gold to a high to sell so they can be liquid with cash.
they are doing a pump dump

gold is not an asset that 2x every few years. it just bounces like a game of tennis. do not expect a 3k-6k gold price. just expect it to pump and dump

if you have gold sell it while you are in profit (due to being at a high) and put that profit into an asset thats at a lower bench mark of its historic prices
gold: 2000-now
     450                 V   2.6k
||||||||||||||||||||||||||

btc 2021-now
     15    V                 75k
||||||||||||||||||||||||||

gold is a sell
btc is a buy
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145
This is of course great news for BTC but not so great for the global economy.

I wouldn't be so sure. People were saying the same about inflation, and how did that play out? It seems like a negative investment climate in traditional markets also affects Bitcoin, This can be explained by Bitcoin being a high risk asset, and during hard times investors try to minimize risks and hold safe assets like cash and gold.

Also, in one year there will be the next halvening, and that can be far more important than collapse of a few small banks.
Activity: 504
Merit: 320
Source link would have really been helpful. I love reading the full gist in other to be on the right track
Activity: 1098
Merit: 534
Hey guys,

Yesterday Jamie released a 43 page report to shareholders on current events. One of his key talking points was that the banking crisis is not yet over, and that there will be serious repercussions on the markets for years and years to come. This is of course great news for BTC but not so great for the global economy. He basically stated that we're just getting started with the banking crisis here guys, so buckle your seat belts!!!

Just looking at the charts for gold and silver demand what we are seeing here is some serious movement. Gold is almost at a new ATH, silver has a lot more room to grow, and BTC is staying steady in the 28k range.

I would urge all of you to not only continue making your daily sat buys but if you can hack it try to throw some gold and silver into the mix as well. Future outlook is looking a bit dicey on banks, BTC to the MOON! HODL ladies and gentlemen. Have yourself a great day I have to get back to work, but please comment and share!

Cheers,

TREAD

Updated, I can't find the actual source I was reading but this backs it up: https://www.cnbc.com/2023/04/04/jpmorgans-jamie-dimon-says-banking-crisis-is-not-over-yet.html
Pages:
Jump to: