Pages:
Author

Topic: Jammu & Kashmir Special Status (Article 370) Ends!! - page 2. (Read 592 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 27
But Modi's government has got the intention to help Muslim? If yes then why he is opposing the Muslim everywhere but got kindness towards J&K muslims only?

Who told you this? Your fantasy does not become a fact!! Tell me in facts. What has the Modi government done so far that shows that they don't want to help the Muslims. When the govt launched the Ujwala scheme, the poor (irrespective of whether they are Hindus or Muslims) get the intended benefit. When people get Mudra loans to attain self employment the criteria for getting loans is not being a Hindu or Muslim.

You may believe something to be true but it does not make it correct.

For your information India is nit a single country,it is a combination of thousands of small Nations but after Independence India want to stay united like how English ruled them so they made promise to jammu and Kashmir for being attached to India.Now who broke the promise? If India can't able to spend money for them then just make them into separate country.

It seems you have little regards for history. Bharat is an idea and it was not born in 1947 but it is a very ancient idea that is 4000 years old. People who lived below the Indus where found to live in a particular way where they bonded with the nature and worshiped elements from nature. They had a sophisticated way to society, governance and their education system and technological powers where the best in the world. The geographical region extended from the present day Kabul to the ends of Himalayan ranges in the North East. The region was often called Hind and the inhabitants Hindistani. Their way of living slowly came to be known as Hinduism. So it is not that the idea of a united bharat was born in 1947. Long ago, we were a united region under various monarchs from the Guptas, Mauryas and many more.

Coming to the accession of J&K into India. When J&K agreed to accede to India they got a special status but it was always meant to be a temporary setting and not a permanent one. Also, you may cry as much as you want to but the course correction has been done. Crib as much as you want to but J&K is now constitutionally amalgamated into the mainstream. It does not matter what you think about the move. Live with it as we did for the past 70 years with the Article 370.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
For your information India is nit a single country,it is a combination of thousands of small Nations but after Independence India want to stay united like how English ruled them so they made promise to jammu and Kashmir for being attached to India.Now who broke the promise? If India can't able to spend money for them then just make them into separate country.
Was wodering what it has to do with cryptocurrency till I read the last line lol

BTW, saw Pakistani actors complaining about this decision.

Let them complain. India is currently sitting at a position where we can take our stand and the world will agree with us. History is always written by the winning side and it won't matter if a couple of nations cry their heart out on this matter. We have formally integrated Kashmir valley into Bharat and no power in the world can stop us from taking this decision. I don't want to get into the geopolitics behind this (would be quite long) but this is a master stroke at the right time.

This actually belongs to off-topic because crypto can't help in a matter like this no matter how you spin the yarn.

Yeah, it does not. But I have learned this new art from you.

But people saying reason behind on cancelling this act is not to support Jammu and Kashmir People,Modi government actually want to suppress Muslim religion in India so they don't like special act to them.

People can believe what they want to. But the fact remains that the Central government gave an average of Rs. 14,000 per kashmiri from the Central fund pool when compared to the national average of almost Rs. 3000 in other states. And all this funded by the tax payers money from other states. Despite the massive amount of money being poured in by India, J&K continued to have a different constitution, flag and blackmailed India with the separation song every now and then. We have corrected an error made in the history.

This is just to keep the Hindu people under their control,if they think cow as God then why country India is first on exporting beef meat.They see everything as business but involving religion to keep the people calm.

Now only South India opposing Modi government so we may see lot of anger on south Indian people in the coming months by imposing useless laws and taking away their jobs.

India is the biggest exporter in beef (buffalo meat) and not cow meat. Also, states have their own right to accommodate the regional differences in terms of palate and beliefs. UP, where people worship cow as an integral part of the ecosystem has their own laws when compared to Manipur where people don't worship cows. You have to understand the reason why cows are such an integral part in the Hindi heartland. About 100-150 years back, in the village ecosystem the cow was a part of the family and life in the village was centered around them. Milk derived from them was used to feed kids, their dung was used as fuel and their urine as disinfectant (medicinal). There is nothing wrong in wanting to out-rightly ban cow slaughter and people feel pained when they see cows being illegally smuggled and slaughtered to run these butcher shops.

As per your cribbing on South India. I believe you don't have much idea about the political scenario in India. BJP as a party had not base in the Southern states. Yet, they have breached the boundaries and started setting up their organization. Karnataka is ruled by BJP and a landslide was achieved in 2019 Lok Sabha. Kerala is a UDF vs LDF, TN is DMK vs AIDMK courtesy the Dravida movement. BJP has registered a significant vote share in Telangana (won 5 LS seats) and a growing presence in TN and Kerala. And what do you mean by taking their jobs? Are you crying about North Indians taking their jobs then it is simply a case of better skilled manpower.
But Modi's government has got the intention to help Muslim? If yes then why he is opposing the Muslim everywhere but got kindness towards J&K muslims only?

This nothing related to racism, you are just stirring the drama. This is the question of an country's overall natural resources and development. I see you are a narrow minded person here !
Just the direct question when Modi's government opposed Muslims on many places then why they want the betterment on Jammu and Kashmir Muslims?
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

This nothing related to racism, you are just stirring the drama. This is the question of an country's overall natural resources and development. I see you are a narrow minded person here !
The current incident of J&k, takes us few steps forward to make India a Hindu country where Cow urine will be used as medicine and cow dung will be used as source of energy. The prime accused of terrorist attacks are being made ministers for their own safeguard. Be afraid India, be very very afraid!

I think you should get known about the situation in J&K, every week there are stone pelting and arguments happening, even Indian Army is not safe there. If you see clearly this a very great achievement for India and specifically J&K as more people could use the beauty India has got.

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
The current incident of J&k, takes us few steps forward to make India a Hindu country where Cow urine will be used as medicine and cow dung will be used as source of energy. The prime accused of terrorist attacks are being made ministers for their own safeguard. Be afraid India, be very very afraid!

I think you should get known about the situation in J&K, every week there are stone pelting and arguments happening, even Indian Army is not safe there. If you see clearly this a very great achievement for India and specifically J&K as more people could use the beauty India has got.

BTW, @saraschoudhary this is nothing related to crypto !
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536
I am commie,sikular who are afraid to say "particular community is Muslim" according to my pseudo-intellectualism chanting "Allah hu Akbar-wearing skull cap" is secular and "Jai Shri Ram and saffron" is communal. I am a self-acclaimed professor of Indian polity-history who thinks lynching-intolerance is just invented in recent times so Hinduism is a problem and it should be wiped out. I know everything about the J&K, it belongs to only one sect of Islam, Muftis-Abdullah, which I have no idea still everybody should listen to my butthurt rant carefully!! because i say so.

I acknowledge your baseless connection with cryptos in this case! Smiley  

I want to lecture you in details about J&K history, but I am in a very happy place right now because of Gov's move, so I am skipping everything. And you know everything already Tongue

(Edited Info)

BTW Buddhist, Shias, Sufis, Ahmadi, Gujjar, Bakerwals, Paharis, Dogras, Sikhs say fuck you to everyone.

Edit

OP sorry i had only one s-merit left , wish can give you more on this post.

@Totscha @nutildah Thanks brothers
to make India a Hindu country where Cow urine will be used as medicine and cow dung will be used as source of energy.
This is just to keep the Hindu people under their control,if they think cow as God then why country India is first on exporting beef meat.They see everything as business but involving religion to keep the people calm.

Now only South India opposing Modi government so we may see lot of anger on south Indian people in the coming months by imposing useless laws and taking away their jobs.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1496
India is slowly becoming a country divided by religion. Since the beginning of the Modi government's term, we are seeing increasing numbers of mob lynching cases against a particular religious community. "Jai Shree Ram" has now become a political agenda and jobless youths are chanting it like a mantra. India's base is built on tolerance and not on religion. The current incident of J&k, takes us few steps forward to make India a Hindu country where Cow urine will be used as medicine and cow dung will be used as source of energy. The prime accused of terrorist attacks are being made ministers for their own safeguard. Be afraid India, be very very afraid!

I acknowledge your baseless connection with cryptos in this case! Smiley  
Yes definitely,  5 August become the history of India regarding article 370. I think modi government doing well and it will the big decision against Pakistan...
But people saying reason behind on cancelling this act is not to support Jammu and Kashmir People,Modi government actually want to suppress Muslim religion in India so they don't like special act to them.
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
I strongly belive that this wil help to decrease terrorism in J & K. They definatly deserve our government facilities.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Yes definitely,  5 August become the history of India regarding article 370. I think modi government doing well and it will the big decision against Pakistan...
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
Was wodering what it has to do with cryptocurrency till I read the last line lol

This actually belongs to off-topic because crypto can't help in a matter like this no matter how you spin the yarn.

Blockchain as a concept is pretty old. E-currencies was not spawned by Bitcoin. Look up the history.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1094

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416
Buy Bitcoin
-skip-

Could crypto have helped us achieve this much earlier? What if Bitcoin was there in 90's? Was it possible to achieve the removal of Article 370 by using crypto? (Justifying the thread on the main board by useless a baseless connection with cryptocurrency)

LoL. Looks like legendster irked a lot of members here.
Saw this news as breaking news on most of the channels and also lot of opposition for this decision from opposition parties but people say it is good for the common people on that state since government's penal code will apply to them from now on so it will save terrorism further.
The entire scenario can be beautifully summarized by these lines:

द्वन्द कहा तक पाला जाये,

युध्द कहा तक टाला जाये…

तू हैं वंशज महाराणा का,

फेंक जहाँ तक भाला जाये।

दोनों तरफ लिखा हो भारत,

सिक्का वही उछाला जाए...

मन्दिर में एक दीप जले तो,

मस्जिद तलक उजाला जाये||

P.S. Not my poem. Could not find the original author. Will link the poet, once I get the official author.
5th of August 2019 marks a historic date in the history of India.

The President of India has signed an executive order which outlines these 4 laws which have come into effect at once.

• Abrogation of Article 370: This removes the special status granted to the state of J&K which allowed them to have a separate constitution and decision-making rights for all matters barring defence, communications and foreign affairs.
  • Bifurcation of Ladakh from J&K: The Leh and Ladakh region will be carved out out of the Jammu and Kashmir region and separate constitutional status will be granted to the region of Leh and Ladakh.
  • Ladakh being a Union territory: Ladakh will now be a Union territory that will not have an assembly. It will be governed by the Central government which will exercise the duties of the state by appointing a lieutenant governor.
  • J&K converted to a Union territory: J&K will also be converted into a state but they will continue to have their Legislative assembly and the council of ministers. The arrangement will be quite similar to what we have in Delhi and some of the other UTs. The council of ministers will be primarily responsible for the welfare of the state by taking into the confidence of the Lieutenant governor.

Could crypto have helped us achieve this much earlier? What if Bitcoin was there in 90's? Was it possible to achieve the removal of Article 370 by using crypto? (Justifying the thread on the main board by useless a baseless connection with cryptocurrency)
Pages:
Jump to: