Pages:
Author

Topic: January end , can BTCtouch 9k? - page 8. (Read 2251 times)

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
January 19, 2020, 10:49:18 AM
Our hope has been realized by looking at the price of bitcoin which touched 9k$ today, and maybe now the target price for the end of January is 10k$. A very good start to the year for cryptocurrency, are these signs of bullrun?
Now it already surpass $9k without a prompt decrease, then probably 10k before January ends around 10 more days it still have chance to increase. Btc prise were too unpredictable as it can change in just a FUD or news created by manipulators.

After today's drop, the situation does not look so positive. I think we will see further declines by the end of January. In my opinion, $7k is more likely than $10k at the end of this month.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
January 19, 2020, 09:51:03 AM
Our hope has been realized by looking at the price of bitcoin which touched 9k$ today, and maybe now the target price for the end of January is 10k$. A very good start to the year for cryptocurrency, are these signs of bullrun?
Now it already surpass $9k without a prompt decrease, then probably 10k before January ends around 10 more days it still have chance to increase. Btc prise were too unpredictable as it can change in just a FUD or news created by manipulators.
now the market situation is indeed stronger. although the decline occurred on a small scale, an increase in bitcoin regularly will continue to occur and it makes investors and trade back excited. not one of the many people selling altcoin for bitcoin growth.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 19, 2020, 08:23:36 AM
as we see trend in last 2-3 days, all markets were positive, prices increased from 10%-300% in 48 hours.
Now the trend is going down. what you guys think? January end BTC can touch 9k usd?
Looking at the graph development of bitcoin starting in the 2nd week of December which had dropped to around $ 6.6K and continued to move up despite the decline in the middle of the road but did not get back to that number. the decrease is only a little and the increase is pretty good though not dratis, but the trend towards a very positive has occurred. it's likely that by the end of January bitcoin will break $ 9K. of course many hope that happens that will revive crypto.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
January 19, 2020, 06:27:58 AM
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
January 19, 2020, 06:08:18 AM
very able, with the beginning of January which is very great, an increase was made at the beginning of January. and we see today, this January is not over. and BTC has reached $ 9,000. maybe it will be more than $ 10k at the end of the month ... hopefully it will come true.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
January 19, 2020, 05:56:00 AM
It isn't too hard for BTC to reach that amount because there are lots of positive events that are affecting the market positively. Bitcoin has reached more than 9k before and it isn't hard for it to repeat its history. The market situation now is a good start for crypto this year. I just wish that it will continue increasing as well as the other altcoins these coming days. Let's just accumulate more Bitcoin so we'll gain something when Bitcoin reaches the best value this year. 
Activity: 602
Merit: 253
January 19, 2020, 05:39:37 AM
We've already reached the 9k mark. And January still has a lot of days left before it ends. So, if the rally continues, are we going to see the price reach 10k mark by the end of this month? Well, I do hope it will touch the 10k mark sooner or later tho. So, we only have to wait and see and hoping that the increase will continue.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
January 19, 2020, 05:38:05 AM
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
January 19, 2020, 05:30:31 AM
9k as been touched and if this can be successfully broken, we can see a dramatic move to the range between 10500 and 12,500. I can foresee a good rally for BTC in the year 2020 after the halving has been taking place. People are getting more awareness and institutions has begun to embrace blockchain technology.
it is now proven that the price of bitcoin can reach $ 9k before the end of the month. so, the increase in the price of bitcoin to date is around $ 1500, and that is an extraordinary increase, and for other predictions, whether the price of bitcoin can reach $ 10k at the end of the year. less than 13 days before the end of the month, and requires an additional $ 1,000, seeing the potential price increase for years, isn't that easy?  Cheesy
Activity: 494
Merit: 2
KoinPro: Unique Double-up Contract
January 19, 2020, 01:19:16 AM
9k as been touched and if this can be successfully broken, we can see a dramatic move to the range between 10500 and 12,500. I can foresee a good rally for BTC in the year 2020 after the halving has been taking place. People are getting more awareness and institutions has begun to embrace blockchain technology.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
January 19, 2020, 01:06:03 AM
btc already touched 9k before the end of January in my opinion btc can touch 10k or more in February because it seems bitcoin has entered a bullish trend
It is still 13 days until the end of January, so even in January we will be able to see Bitcoin price above $ 10,000 if the market continues to grow.

It did touch the $9000 level and still have 11 days to go now people are talking about $10000 before the end of January could be possible we never know, I would be happy if it touches $12000 before the official halving, if that happens we have something great to be watch after the halving I'm pretty sure majority of us are looking in the market.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
January 19, 2020, 12:18:51 AM
btc already touched 9k before the end of January in my opinion btc can touch 10k or more in February because it seems bitcoin has entered a bullish trend
It is still 13 days until the end of January, so even in January we will be able to see Bitcoin price above $ 10,000 if the market continues to grow.

Or maybe below that price, what do you think As you say, we still have less than 2weeks to see if btc will continue to grow or maybe if this would be another bull trap.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
January 18, 2020, 03:32:54 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
January 18, 2020, 02:53:52 PM
as we see trend in last 2-3 days, all markets were positive, prices increased from 10%-300% in 48 hours.
Now the trend is going down. what you guys think? January end BTC can touch 9k usd?

As of the moment, and at the last time I checked, Bitcoin have already achieved reaching the $9,000 price mark even the month of January is not yet ending. So, with this status of Bitcoin's price, we can expect that the price can go even further to maintain the $9,000 mark or exceed the price expectation to close the month at the price near $10,000. As we can see and observe, the price of Bitcoin is taking small steps on rising which is a good indication of a more progressive improvement even this year 2020 have just started. We must just hope for the best things to happen this year round for the price of Bitcoin and most specially when the upcoming event which is the Bitcoin halving takes place and wait for its after effect on the price of Bitcoin in which I do hope will be favorable to all of us.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
January 18, 2020, 02:18:12 PM

Bitcoin will touch $ 9,000 a bit but the slow movements will definitely touch it, because the bullish for bitcoin isn't over yet.
Let's wait for what happens with the increase going forward whether it will exceed $ 10,000.?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
January 18, 2020, 02:10:28 PM

We have yet to find out if it can finally land to $9k mark. There is no confirmation of bullrun yet but it already feels like were are going there. The market had disappointed us for years already I would think its too much of a suffering that even in the year of halving that bears are will going to win the war.

Seeing more than $9k on CMC would be more satisfying.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 527
January 18, 2020, 02:05:26 PM

Lol that is right brother. Seriously we are looking are good bump in the cryptocurrency market and at the same time we require many centralised banks and government should get involved in bitcoin investment.
Let's start predicting for Feb since we touched that expected value already.
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
January 18, 2020, 01:46:02 PM
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
January 18, 2020, 12:23:23 PM
Anyone worried why we got stuck here? It is not 9k (well might be in some exchanges) and it is not going down neither, it got stuck right here in 89xx zone for a while now, it goes down couple bucks and goes up couple bucks but it doesn't become 9k+ over or goes down under 8.7k neither, just stays here without doing much.

Does this mean that the bull run is over or is this just taking a break and will it continue afterwards? I really don't know the reasoning behind why it got stuck but honestly I would love to learn and find out, not that anything would change if we figure out why it stopped going up because if we had the power to make it forcefully go up, we would have done it years ago. In any case lets hope that this is just taking a break and will keep going up.
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
January 18, 2020, 12:19:05 PM
BTC has touched $ 9k several times, although it hasn't been strong in the closing of the daily chart. Maybe op needs to edit the title to "can BTC be stable at $ 9k until the end of January?", The situation has changed because btc has the potential to reach $ 10k before the end of this month, if it is not proven to fall then it is strong enough to be the next step in rising prices.
Pages:
Jump to: