Pages:
Author

Topic: Janus [JNS] Blockchain secured global business - Ignis || Ardor - page 12. (Read 135302 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

------------------------------------
Membership Plan: https://goo.gl/43pzub

Sign-up form to participate in the JNSHash membership plan: https://goo.gl/forms/jSHrqBWXTkQ2Drrg1

Yours in business,

-The Janusproject Team

Thank you for all the hard work and I just want to say all our prayers are with LOBOS and his family and all the JANUS FAMILY at this challenging time. I am hopeful we can all pass through this dark tunnel to better days in the near future. I have signed up also to JNSHASH and am ready for tier 2 membership.
legendary

------------------------------------
Membership Plan: https://goo.gl/43pzub

Sign-up form to participate in the JNSHash membership plan: https://goo.gl/forms/jSHrqBWXTkQ2Drrg1

Yours in business,

-The Janusproject Team

Activity: 396
Merit: 250
Wish you the best.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
all the best in your fight man!!  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Hi, could you please confirm if the website Trade Mimic is finally being realeased next week? Just wondering as it's been postponed three times since August.

I hope it goes live this time.

Unfortunately not. I have been diagnosed with early stage skin cancer and am undergoing treatment. I am sorry, but for now this needs to be my focus. We'll re-establish time lines with the rest of the team in the near future once my future is a bit clearer.

Oh shit man. All the best to you in this fight, youll get through it im sure!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Hi, could you please confirm if the website Trade Mimic is finally being realeased next week? Just wondering as it's been postponed three times since August.

Unfortunately not. I have been diagnosed with early stage skin cancer and am undergoing treatment. I am sorry, but for now this needs to be my focus. We'll re-establish time lines with the rest of the team in the near future once my future is a bit clearer.

I am so so sorry for this bad news. I pray and hope that you and your family can overcome this challenge and that you get better in the future. All things can wait but health must come first. May you get healed and have some time to reflect on your future and of course the future of JANUS.
Activity: 119
Merit: 15

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

http://i67.tinypic.com/10gaalj.jpg

Activity: 336
Hi.
I'm sorry if my question is already answered before, but is this JNSHash already fully functional and payouts rolling?
Also, how do i know if i'm on aboard? Checking my wallet regularly?
Thanks.

It is up and running and payouts will begin when the Project lead returns from his trip.

To get on board, you need to fill out a form.  And then wait for payouts to start coming in.  Some coins will be daily.  Others will have a higher threshold and will only pay out every few days or once per week.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Hi.
I'm sorry if my question is already answered before, but is this JNSHash already fully functional and payouts rolling?
Also, how do i know if i'm on aboard? Checking my wallet regularly?
Thanks.
Activity: 449
Belief in the immutable.
Brief update:

We are still waiting on the final orders from Bitmain to arrive, this is our first one from them that looks like it is going in circles in China. I contacted Bitmain but not be rude, their support is absolutely terrible.

Here is how crazy our rigs look in transit  Huh

12/05/2017 12:45 P.M.
The package is awaiting clearing agency review. / Your package was released by the clearing agency.
Chek Lap Kok, HK

12/05/2017 7:09 P.M.
Your package is in transit. We're updating plans to schedule your delivery. / The package will be forwarded to a UPS facility in the destination city.

12/05/2017 6:59 P.M.
Your package is in transit. We're updating plans to schedule your delivery.
Shenzhen, CN

12/04/2017 11:10 A.M.
Departure Scan
Shenzhen, CN

12/02/2017 10:46 P.M.
Shenzhen, CN

12/01/2017 11:23 P.M.
Shenzhen, CN

11/30/2017 6:42 P.M.

11/29/2017 4:37 P.M.
The receiver must pay the duties or taxes due on the package.

11/29/2017 4:37 P.M.
Import C.O.D. (ICOD) charges are due for this shipment.

11/29/2017 12:10 P.M.
The package is awaiting clearing agency review. / The package is at the clearing agency awaiting final release.
Shenzhen, CN

11/30/2017 12:59 A.M.
Arrival Scan
11/30/2017 12:55 A.M.
Departure Scan

In the past it gets delayed at customs once then ships out, this looks like they had some major issues with UPS or customs and I cannot get any real answers.

So we wait for now, and hopefully arrival is soon. Delay is already 5 days.
Activity: 43
Janus and Adel are 2 projects on the Next platform and they both haven't done
anything about the low volume at Ccex exchange.
Ccex hasn't done anything for either of these 2 projects and investors are now left
wondering what's next.

another one is coming into ARDOR and Stellar, called Fras Coin, see https://frasindo.com, more promising when it release, the dev already give hints bit by bit since i think july16
Activity: 30
Janus and Adel are 2 projects on the Next platform and they both haven't done
anything about the low volume at Ccex exchange.
Ccex hasn't done anything for either of these 2 projects and investors are now left
wondering what's next.

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Janus definitely have something special going on!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
GO GO JANUS ROCKETSHIP!
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
Hi Janus community,

One of our community members have noted Prohashing.com had closed registrations. Our team will compile a list of their payout options for our farm and put them on the google doc form for easy selection.

Thank you all!

Yours in business,

-The Janusproject Team

Im not tryin to highjack your thread Gordon but i am perplexed and had to voice it. You guys get very little support on this platform. May be time to move Janus to a new place or better yet get your own blockchain again.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25702285

legendary
Hi Janus community,

One of our community members have noted Prohashing.com had closed registrations. Our team will compile a list of their payout options for our farm and put them on the google doc form for easy selection.

Thank you all!

Yours in business,

-The Janusproject Team
legendary
Are you seriously? Stable income and this project are not compatible.
When the developers themselves on a regular basis sell their assets.

Klarki, can you elaborate, please. All our sell orders were made public with the intention of raising funds to buy more ASICS, not as a simple ninja dump.

You can check historic. Please, do your homework first.

Thank you!  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: