Pages:
Author

Topic: Janus [JNS] Blockchain secured global business - Ignis || Ardor - page 89. (Read 135300 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
The Janus team will expand the #ecommerce tools SME marketplaces use currently.
User satisfaction is #1 https://goo.gl/NjSmOY  $JNS $BTC $NXT $ARDR

Activity: 449
Merit: 250
Belief in the immutable.
The link in this tweet answers important questions about how our team will handle the operation of multiple businesses and keep focus.
It's important to remember the time we've spent the past 3 years in creating what has now become the Janus project.

#followus

https://twitter.com/Janus_Token/status/800954976759676928

Wallet features Janus holders will enjoy upon week 1 of token distribution:

Belief in the immutable.
I think to invest. Like a beautiful project. The Ico reward is very low compared to other Icolara, what is the reason?

If you are referring to the bonus of 8% we kept this low to avoid devaluation of later investor Janus tokens. I personally, am not a big fan of what I feel is excessive uses of discounts on tokens in crowdsales.  To put it bluntly adding multi tiered discounts looks incredibly scammy to me, and is not a practice that traditional investors outside crypto would view as good ethics.
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
I think to invest. Like a beautiful project. The Ico reward is very low compared to other Icolara, what is the reason?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
Gotta love those precious Janus tokens in The Viral Exchange. Hoping for more success on this project. 39 days to go.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Thank you to everyone for your kind words on social media and slack, we will build our brand and release more details as time goes on. Once the Janus token sale is complete our team will start off the new year with a series of updates on present businesses nearing launch. If you have any questions you can contact us here, using the contact form on www.janustoken.com , or through any of our social media channels.

Medium launch blog: https://medium.com/@Janus_Token/https-medium-com-janus-token-launch-c4e02f7f16e1#.xu0c9poxj

That's a lovely post..I will do a spin on it in my words this week and do another blog review on my blog as an altoin news blog.. I am really impressed not only with the tenacity this Team has shown but the humility and kindness that is becoming more rare nowadays..  Smiley
Belief in the immutable.
It could be beneficial to potential Janus investors to note that the largest purchases of tokens thus far have come from people who participated in our previous offering. They have had over 10 months to love or hate our team and work, this includes many walls of text, and putting up with my corny jokes in between daily business ops. Thank you to those stakeholders for your early support in Janus.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
This might be the first decent ICO thread I've found. Nice job guys, will be watching this one to see if it's worth investing.

its better if you try to understand all project here,,
there is a lot of ICO project, but i think janus token is one of the best project this year
regards
Activity: 119
Merit: 15
This might be the first decent ICO thread I've found. Nice job guys, will be watching this one to see if it's worth investing.

Figures.....legit crypto projects struggle to get the love.

Well, we have 39 days to go ... we'll just keep at it and see where we end up. Other projects have gotten lots of money with just a few fancy drawings, so there's hope that a legitimate business play will eventually be recognized for what it's worth ...
Activity: 336

Figures.....legit crypto projects struggle to get the love.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
My first post here..
How much collected so far?Any bonus for early investor?
thank you
So far collected 24btc, bonus for early investor was 8%, already finished. Now investing without bonus.
Activity: 343
My first post here..
How much collected so far?Any bonus for early investor?
thank you
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
legendary
legendary
"I am not young enough to know everything..."
yes! JANUS ico web is very complete, and it is equipped 2FA. This helps us to high-level Security settings

Security is so vital, thank you for helping spread the word of Janus!

Take a poll with us, it's important for the success of all Janus holders to understand we have the time tested, technological tools needed already to accomplish our business goals now.

https://twitter.com/Janus_Token/status/800772410769342464

I just voted in the poll but not sure if what I voted for is the best..I voted for JANUSTOKENS lol but well it's what I am behind in this project so I think it's o.k..  Smiley Smiley
Belief in the immutable.
yes! JANUS ico web is very complete, and it is equipped 2FA. This helps us to high-level Security settings

Security is so vital, thank you for helping spread the word of Janus!

Take a poll with us, it's important for the success of all Janus holders to understand we have the time tested, technological tools needed already to accomplish our business goals now.

https://twitter.com/Janus_Token/status/800772410769342464
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
legendary

WOW this is so cool and the new exposure from NXT community for JANUS is very heartwarming. I shared it across all my social platforms.  Wink Smiley
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: