Pages:
Author

Topic: Japan is one of the leaders in the world in number of suicides. - page 5. (Read 3577 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 302
High pressure and the social hierarchy plus too much restraint. I've seen on a TV show that there are even smiling seminars there to get the people to, well, smile! Either they kill themselves or become hikikimoris.

I've seen the video about suicide forest in Japan, really scary and sad place.
The number of suicides is high because the Japanese rarely show emotions which isn't very healthy. If you get abused and don't fight back the anger will consume you to the point of a breakdown. You will either kill your oppressor or yourself. In Japan people treat the outside world like a jungle that sucks out your energy. This sometimes makes them stay at home for months or even years.

Oh yes, I've seen videos of Aokigahara, so fuckin creepy. There are long strands of strings (presumably people who go there unwind them, in case they change their minds) and plenty of abandoned wet tents. You get spooked out just looking at the place.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103
I've seen the video about suicide forest in Japan, really scary and sad place.
The number of suicides is high because the Japanese rarely show emotions which isn't very healthy. If you get abused and don't fight back the anger will consume you to the point of a breakdown. You will either kill your oppressor or yourself. In Japan people treat the outside world like a jungle that sucks out your energy. This sometimes makes them stay at home for months or even years.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
Universal income for JAPAN   and a few more holidays it will rejuvenate your people .
But no slacking on the HONDA  they are the wonder cars.

If you want a car that never lets you down get a Honda Grin.

The whole planet will feel stressed very soon it's called   TOTAL CAPITALISM With the few good jobs out there compared to the population IT'S A DOG EAT DOG WORLD..

So i can imagine the pressure the parents put on the children .
It's GOVERNMENT who put the pressure on the parents Wink..

Without a good job your DOOMED.< Government pressure ..

And what will happen when robots take 33% of jobs in the next 10 years ..

If everyone owns a business who becomes the policemen firemen plus if everyone owns a business how does everyone make money you will only be selling a few items
because everyone else sells what you sell.

Imagine 20 thousand top car companies how many cars would one company sell.

a million types of named trainers how many will one company sell..

So you see it's impossible for everyone to run a company ..
But this is what governments are saying to everyone..

If you don't produce something everyone wants your doomed..
CAPITALISM is if you don't make something everyone wants you don't CAPITALISE ..

So i suggest you come up with ideas that will make you CAPITALISE .

Price of homes ...
Police army nurses teachers binmen shop workers factory workers will never be able to afford a home
in the near future .

I bet it already like that in Japan..
Same in London they said on News if your not earning 80k in London your not welcome.
So they expect the poor to travel on trains in and out of London taking some of the wages
for RICHARD BRANSON and his ASS HOLES Wink..

Four Horsemen - Feature Documentary - Official Version - YouTube
Video for four horsemen▶ 1:38:54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fbvquHSPJU

THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST IS HERE ..Just make sure you get as many of those beasts as you can get.

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I have worked with Japanese colleagues and they have told me that the work pressure is extreme in Japan. You are not supposed to make a single mistake, no matter how small it is. You should always deliver your output on time, and it should be of the required quality. It is almost impossible for outsiders to adjust with the Japanese work culture.
However, I heard that the Japanese are literally persuaded to go on vacation and stay at work. So the work does not bring him stress? Strange country for me, but I would love to lived there 1-2 years.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
I have worked with Japanese colleagues and they have told me that the work pressure is extreme in Japan. You are not supposed to make a single mistake, no matter how small it is. You should always deliver your output on time, and it should be of the required quality. It is almost impossible for outsiders to adjust with the Japanese work culture.

High technology requires high accuracy, which leads to stress. I would not want to live there.
Today the whole world Japan rattles because of the huge level of cases of
child suicides. Even the Japanese authorities are very much concerned
about this problem. As reported, this is due to violence in schools.

There is violence in every country, but in Japan it is certainly higher. You need to change the whole system, but it will not be beneficial to anyone.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317

High technology requires high accuracy, which leads to stress. I would not want to live there.
Today the whole world Japan rattles because of the huge level of cases of
child suicides. Even the Japanese authorities are very much concerned
about this problem. As reported, this is due to violence in schools.
Activity: 193

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
Activity: 150
One word, Peer pressure. Living in a technologically developed country, there is much competioion among the people of the state. This gives rise to stress and ultimately, suicide.

I dont believe suicide is the ultimate solution
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Japan is one of the leaders in the world by quantity of suicides among adults and among children. I don't understand why. I've never been in this country, but I think that it is a very beautiful and technologically developed country. I think it interesting to live. Does anyone know why this happens?

I have a few friends from Japan.
They told me about the great pressure under which people live in Japan.
Parents have very great expectations of their children.
They wants that their children go to better schools, in order to later get jobs in better companies, and thus better position and status in society.
It's very difficult to get position in better schools so parents push even small children, 5-6 years old, to learn old day and night.
If they don't succeed and don't enter a better school, then it is a disaster and a big shame for parents and relatives.
Children often break under such pressure and commit suicide.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Japan is one of the leaders in the world by quantity of suicides among adults and among children. I don't understand why. I've never been in this country, but I think that it is a very beautiful and technologically developed country. I think it interesting to live. Does anyone know why this happens?
Pages:
Jump to: