Pages:
Author

Topic: Japan to Call for Crypto Rules at the G20 Summit - page 3. (Read 309 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 299
Japan has been the most progressive when it comes to adoption of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

I believe that they will be pushing for the regulations and ensuing adoption of bitcoins and cryptocurrencies.

This will be the good news that we are all waiting for.

Yeah, really progressive I must say, with an impressive bold step from them. From the look of things and the assumptions that has been raised with the legalization and regulation of the cryptocurrency space leading to an increase in the GDP of Japan, that should be enough reason for any country to want to embrace the idea.

The G20 summit is just around the corner anyway, and like they always say in an adage; 'whoever the bride is being brought to, does not peep!' So we have time to wait and get to see the outcome.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Japanese representatives will push for the adoption of global rules on cryptocurrencies at the upcoming G20 meeting in Argentina. Next week, the summit will gather finance ministers and central bankers in Buenos Aires. Other countries also want to put crypto matters on the table, with signals coming from key members of the European Union.  

read for more updates here : https://news.bitcoin.com/japan-to-call-for-crypto-rules-at-the-g20-summit/
It is very interesting what legal regulations they want to propose. I do not think that they want to ban crypto-currencies or to establish strict limits to their use, since Japan has a positive impact on their development.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
www.coinxes.io
Not sure whether the news is good or not, we just wait for clarification from related parties hopefully the positive effects of crypto in each country gets a clear legality, whether crypto will be set completely? or not? we just wait
Activity: 350
Japanese representatives will push for the adoption of global rules on cryptocurrencies at the upcoming G20 meeting in Argentina. Next week, the summit will gather finance ministers and central bankers in Buenos Aires. Other countries also want to put crypto matters on the table, with signals coming from key members of the European Union.  

read for more updates here : https://news.bitcoin.com/japan-to-call-for-crypto-rules-at-the-g20-summit/

The probability of this meeting will be the centralization of the crypto currency which will affect the anonymity and the volatility of it. This will be a bad omen for us because government will most probably want to control the flow of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
We cannot so sure about this news, and we cannot say if something good will happen but of course we want this kind of news to be true. Japan is one of the best place to use cryptocurrency, and this can also have a good impact on cryptomarket, I believe cryptocurrency will play a great role in our currency.
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
Japan has been the most progressive when it comes to adoption of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

I believe that they will be pushing for the regulations and ensuing adoption of bitcoins and cryptocurrencies.

This will be the good news that we are all waiting for.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Japan did it because they concern for other countries that strict in cryptocurrency when it comes in regulation. I hope this event will change the other countries to be legal the cryptocurrency. And I think this is the good start for crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
Not certain if this is positive or negative news. It could be either. Japan has been content to live under the directives of the united states in the past and mirrored much of US economic policy. At the same time, japan has shown a will to become more independent. They recently built "helicopter destroyers" which are disguised pocket aircraft carriers capable of deploying fixed wing aircraft. This goes somewhat against terms of japan's surrender during World War II which prohibited them from building aircraft carriers. Germany likewise was prohibited from building many types of warships after World War I, which goes to show how ineffective those types of surrender terms can be.

There is a chance japan will echo the sentiments of central bankers with their anti crypto stance.

But there is also a chance japan will announce rules which protect the long term value of bitcoin as part of their recent independent streak. Guidelines which call for a cessation of trading on crypto exchanges if bitcoin's price declines by a certain amount could be implemented. Capital gains taxes or fees which encourage long term HODL rather than short term speculative daytrading could also be standardized to encourage long term value in bitcoin.

No matter how things pan out, we will know the answer soon enough.
Activity: 266

Pages:
Jump to: