Pages:
Author

Topic: Japanese Goverment Reviews Proposal to Legalize Initial Coin Offering(ICO) - page 2. (Read 223 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I'd have to see the details before getting my hopes up. They may legalize ICOs but in which form? After transforming them to securities for accredited investors with a net worth of over $1 million like the US?
Japan is much more friendly to crypto currency than it does in the US. Therefore, I think that the conditions for legalizing there initial coin issue (ICO) will be loyal and acceptable for practical application. The very same legalization and at the same time regulation is long overdue, since this activity attracts scammers very much. Normative acts on the regulation of ICO are also being prepared in France and Russia.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
It would be a big help in the world of ICo if Japan will decide eventually to make ICO's legal, in that way there is no doubt that some country will follow the same until such time will come that some countries will also decide to make cryptocurrencies legal too.
Activity: 196
Merit: 17
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
I'd have to see the details before getting my hopes up. They may legalize ICOs but in which form? After transforming them to securities for accredited investors with a net worth of over $1 million like the US?
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
Wow! That is a great news, if Japan will gonna insists to do that and will become successful for sure that some people will follow this project and the some countries will eventually do the same, so we must support this country they are role model in terms of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Japan really plays a big role when it comes to cryptocurrency and we are glad that we do have such a Japan country that our very open for the changes in our world, so we have to follow Japan and make it a role model, for sure that it has a positive effect in the price so we'll just to wait for it.

it is so. Japan seems to be the most open-minded country towards innovations in the whole world
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I think that the legalization of the issue of initial offers of coins (ICO) in Japan is unlikely to somehow significantly affect the appreciation of the value of the crypto currency. This, most likely, can lead to a revival of the ICO market. However, this alone is good news, since the legalization and regulation of ICO projects is a long overdue problem. France recently decided to regulate the ICO, after that there were similar news from Russia. Now this is already done by Japan. For other countries there will already be several models for solving this issue.
this is good news if it is so true if considering Japan is a consummate cripto consumption and will greatly influence on the growth of the project there ,. and already in the make sure it will affect the price of bitcoin ,, and plus again next June will be held legalization in Canada
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
Japan really plays a big role when it comes to cryptocurrency and we are glad that we do have such a Japan country that our very open for the changes in our world, so we have to follow Japan and make it a role model, for sure that it has a positive effect in the price so we'll just to wait for it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
I think that the legalization of the issue of initial offers of coins (ICO) in Japan is unlikely to somehow significantly affect the appreciation of the value of the crypto currency. This, most likely, can lead to a revival of the ICO market. However, this alone is good news, since the legalization and regulation of ICO projects is a long overdue problem. France recently decided to regulate the ICO, after that there were similar news from Russia. Now this is already done by Japan. For other countries there will already be several models for solving this issue.
Activity: 110
Merit: 2
Will help to take price up again?
Pages:
Jump to: