Pages:
Author

Topic: JC01480 IS A SCAMMER AND IS BLACKMAILING ME FOR BITCOINS - page 2. (Read 1680 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Proof or it never happened ? "Investigative methods are never revealed."

Haha thats the biggest pile of shit ever Tongue You have nothing , trying to make yourself out to be something your not.Wont even unlock your thread because you know how bad you look.

Its time to give us all this amazing evidence your uncovered with your secret investigation skills LMAO. Its even funny to type.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Nope..
And I will require proof that I am a scammer or I will have to have the admins remove this thread.
Nope..
1MAMRGQi991A8BQEBNiyWncg4f9uLSAV87

Nope..
Now everyone can see your full of shit.
You have nothing. Just a lame scammer. Trying to get BTC out of me.
I knew it lol.
Say what you like about me , I will always know now that you talk shit.

You got busted.  Refund the BTC to me and HerbPean.  Today.  Otherwise, live with your choices.  Be accountable for your conduct.
Now everyone can see your full of shit.
You have nothing. Just a lame scammer. Trying to get BTC out of me.
I knew it lol.
Say what you like about me , I will always know now that you talk shit.

How about you let a trusted third party see your work Tongue ?

That would seem fair
Nope..
You wont show any proof that you say you have , That's all I needed to get your posted deleted. You can't go around slandering people then not pony up the evidence.

I changed the post because I only get one every 360 seconds lol

Thank's

Investigative methods are never revealed.  Do what you have to do, mate.  It will never go away. 
You wont show any proof that you say you have , That's all I needed to get your posted deleted. You can't go around slandering people then not pony up the evidence.
While asking for BTC - that's bad

I changed the post because I only get one every 360 seconds lol

Thank's
Nope..
I dont have any Bitcoin. I have had none since DEC 2013.

What you are saying is , I will not show you any proof while I slandering you all over the internet ? Post your images and just add any scam you find to a list and blame me.

Yeah your a scammer dude.

I have not been busted , I have never scammed anyone.
You have no proof.

Why change your posts again? 
Nope..

What you are saying is , I will not show you any proof while I slandering you all over the internet ? Post your images and just add any scam you find to a list and blame me.

All this show for what?  Trying to exonerate yourself to someone?  Bitcoin-power.com is yours.  The sites in the other thread are yours.  I will keep digging to identify the sites you casually mention in your taunting emails.  All Scott Davie.  You built it, so enjoy.  Reap what you sow.

I have not been busted , I have never scammed anyone.
You have no proof.
Nope..
By the way, I'm charging interest, fool.
Nope..
Your are the scammer and refuse to provide the proof that you say you have.
You really have no proof. You just enjoy the slander against me and are trying to get paid out in BTC.

Everyone can see that now.
Provide proof now or your full of shit ?
This is your chance to shine

Escrow some BTC to a random reputable third party and I'll lay out how you got busted.  In the meantime, stop trying to fool people.  You're sure as hell not going to get an education from me on how to perfect your scams, Scott Davie, aka Sammy Allan Davis, aka Jin.
Your are the scammer and refuse to provide the proof that you say you have.
You really have no proof. You just enjoy the slander against me and are trying to get paid out in BTC.

Everyone can see that now.
Provide proof now or your full of shit ?
This is your chance to shine

Please just post one bit of evidence you have for any of those sites you posted.

Just one little bit ??

If you fail to post proof THEN YOU ARE A SCAMMER

Nope..
Yes I am scott davie. I know this , you know this.

How do you link me to the scam sites ?

If you can prove that I own any of those sites in your post I will give you any amount of BTC you want.
You just need to provide evidence. Now is your chance or I will be requesting that your post be deleted to the admin.

You just said in your other post that you got scammed on "Done on July, 12, 2014"

There is no transactions that day for the wallet

Its not looking good for you mate

remove your thread now

Do what you have to do, mate.  If you think you're going to scam scores of people and then stroll back up and bully them you've got another think coming.  

I'll post the refund address for you to resolve the issue momentarily.  I believe you already have HerbPeans BTC address for his refund as well.

Yes I am scott davie. I know this , you know this.

How do you link me to the scam sites ?

If you can prove that I own any of those sites in your post I will give you any amount of BTC you want.
You just need to provide evidence. Now is your chance or I will be requesting that your post be deleted to the admin.

You just said in your other post that you got scammed on "Done on July, 12, 2014"

There is no transactions that day for the wallet

Its not looking good for you mate

remove your thread now
Nope..
Now hurry and lock this thread before anyone sees it!
Nope..
The proof is needed from you , I am not the person who scammed you so I will not be providing any refund.

Yes, your identity is confirmed.  That's not in dispute.  The refund is, Jin (Scott Davie).
The proof is needed from you , I am not the person who scammed you so I will not be providing any refund.
Nope..
sign a message from the address that could just be a random txid.
I know the BTC never went to me.

First things first, refund...
sign a message from the address that could just be a random txid.
I know the BTC never went to me.
Pages:
Jump to: