Pages:
Author

Topic: Jenna's Microloans [No Collateral] =) - page 3. (Read 3901 times)

vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
July 21, 2014, 12:54:45 AM
Oh yeah Jaaawsh email me too if you'd like a new acc / few bit cents.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
July 21, 2014, 12:53:46 AM
Hi OP,  sucks that Vod is an arrogant moron, with good intentions but a moron regardless.

Email me if you'd like a new forum account,  I'll send you a couple bit cents too.  But don't lend it out, srsly you'd just lose it.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
July 20, 2014, 10:48:00 PM
Last time I checked people also bought accounts as an investment because they plan on joining signature campaigns.
Also because some people don't like the post restrictions on newbies, and it does take a few weeks to become atleast a Jr. Member.

selling account =/= scammer goin' take it over.

And how will you know what the person buying the account is going to use it for? Sure they can use it for sig campaigns, but they can also use it to fuk someone else over. Are you going to be personally liable for all actions done from the account you sold?

Lastly, do you think any amount of bitching will get vod to remove all that red? Get over it, you've had that account for a few months, go build another one up.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
July 20, 2014, 10:03:04 PM
Bullshit, its everyones job to keep scammers off this forum. I should not say this cause people pay me to find scammers. I have seen people lose bitcoins in the amounts that would make you shit yourself to scams.
While vod may be quick to throw negative trust up, it makes scammers have to try a little harder which is great.

Yeah and it also ruins, good, trust-able people's accounts. Throwing negative feedback willynilly.

I agree that it's not banned simply because it can't be stopped.

I don't think selling accounts just so someone can get a signature
campaign is a valid reason to do it because when an account changes
owners, it corrupts the meaning of the account status in the first place.
(i.e. a hero account isn't really a hero account when someone makes
a ton of posts and then sells that account to a random person).

And additionally there's a high potential for scamming.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Check out Fastslots.co !!!!
July 20, 2014, 09:54:07 PM
Bullshit, its everyones job to keep scammers off this forum. I should not say this cause people pay me to find scammers. I have seen people lose bitcoins in the amounts that would make you shit yourself to scams.
While vod may be quick to throw negative trust up, it makes scammers have to try a little harder which is great.

Yeah and it also ruins, good, trust-able people's accounts. Throwing negative feedback willynilly.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 20, 2014, 09:46:37 PM
July 20, 2014, 09:43:47 PM
It only says Warning: Trade with extreme caution! which is true since you want to sell your account.  Nothing about you being a scammer. Sorry you can't understand this.  Undecided

Have a better day.

WHAT DO YOU NOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE FACT THAT THE TRUST SYSTEM CAN'T RECOGNIZE THIS. A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IN ON SOMEONE'S TRUST, ESPECIALLY FROM YOU AUTOMATICALLY GET'S THEM LABELED A SCAMMER BY THE FORUM.

So really you might as well of just written scammer on my profile.

Sorry dude, but Vod is right. 

Selling one's account is a sleazy move that helps scammers.
Since you communicated your intentions to sell your account,
no one should trust your account and therefore the negative trust
is appropriate.

Last time I checked people also bought accounts as an investment because they plan on joining signature campaigns.
Also because some people don't like the post restrictions on newbies, and it does take a few weeks to become atleast a Jr. Member.

Last time I checked:

Selling an account is allowed because it can't be stopped. Any accounts sold should have a warning that the account was purchased and to protect someone from potential scams. It really is that simple.

I like your suggestion. Vod should take a page out of your book, and come up with new ideas like that, rather than naming himself "the mighty forum patrol man who must stop all potentially scammy situations"

Not. Your. Job.
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
July 20, 2014, 09:34:10 PM
It only says Warning: Trade with extreme caution! which is true since you want to sell your account.  Nothing about you being a scammer. Sorry you can't understand this.  Undecided

Have a better day.

WHAT DO YOU NOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE FACT THAT THE TRUST SYSTEM CAN'T RECOGNIZE THIS. A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IN ON SOMEONE'S TRUST, ESPECIALLY FROM YOU AUTOMATICALLY GET'S THEM LABELED A SCAMMER BY THE FORUM.

is appropriate.

Last time I checked:

Selling an account is allowed because it can't be stopped. Any accounts sold should have a warning that the account was purchased and to protect someone from potential scams. It really is that simple.
Activity: 196
July 20, 2014, 09:33:35 PM
if (s)he provides a pic i bet a number of people will give her money. if (s)he holds up a bit of paper that will just increase the loan 100 times over.

it is a sad world we live in.
July 20, 2014, 09:27:29 PM

Have a better day.

is appropriate.

Last time I checked:

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
July 20, 2014, 09:24:05 PM

Have a better day.

is appropriate.

July 20, 2014, 08:56:31 PM
I'm hungover and I look crappy today.. I'm not posting a picture, end of story. You're the one rushing me.. And then you've left me feedback that ruins my account. I'm a girl and I'll prove it tomorrow before work.

That should be enough time to get a chick to do it for you yes?

Believe what you want.. lol I don't care.

I do, I live in this place called The United States. We practice this thing called free will, this allows us to.... Believe what I want lol
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 20, 2014, 08:55:04 PM
I'm hungover and I look crappy today.. I'm not posting a picture, end of story. You're the one rushing me.. And then you've left me feedback that ruins my account. I'm a girl and I'll prove it tomorrow before work.

Believe what you want.. lol I don't care.
July 20, 2014, 08:53:22 PM
"trade with extreme caution"

What the fuck does that mean besides, "watch out this person scams!"
July 20, 2014, 08:52:07 PM

Have a better day.

July 20, 2014, 08:51:25 PM

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
July 20, 2014, 08:49:27 PM

Roll Eyes

Get over yourself.  Are you looking for a date, or to prove you are female?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
July 20, 2014, 08:48:48 PM

Have a better day.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 20, 2014, 08:48:28 PM
July 20, 2014, 08:45:49 PM
Actually it is a stupid ass reason because I've done nothing in the past that would warrant me being labeled a "scammer". I've always paid every single loan back, (with extra interest if late). The only reason I want to sell my account is because I had a really bad losing streak, and so that I can PAY BACK MY LOANS I'VE TAKEN OUT. How does one not understand that?

And all my trust says is that you want to sell your account, which is true.  I don't say you are a scammer at all.

No you don't directly say it but your little "comment" on my trust rating was clicked negative. So now I have -6 trust, labeled a scammer by the trust system, and probably won't be able to sell my account to pay back my loans.

You are a horrible addition to this community, I've never seen you post anything besides scam accusations, or negative trust. I've ALWAYS thought this, not just now because you finally did it to me. I just never wanted to say anything before since the only attention you give to anyone, is negative.
Pages:
Jump to: