Pages:
Author

Topic: [Jibrel Network] Signature Design Competition - (CLOSED) - page 2. (Read 3176 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Jibrel - Traditional financial assets on-chain
Great entries, everyone. We'll announce winners in the next 48 hours, and organize pay-outs.

Thank you everyone for participating!
Activity: 532
Merit: 257
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
I know Im late but I wanna share my entry supposed to be unfortunately got internet interruption today. Btc 3GK16LGpfvw4pPMGD6eGftFiepMYthBhh9
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
lol I didn't copy them. I looked at them and tried to make my own design based off of them. I get that you need the money since you live in a third world country but don't try to knock my work.
Lol you were the one that recommended the consolation prize, so you didn't put much effort on your work to bid the higher prize, but just copied other design, hmm let me guess, to aim the consolation prize? So desperate to get 0.01? Who needs the money now?

Absolutely, his not catching the main prize but you know, at least the 4th to 8th prize. Too much pity on this guys.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
lol I didn't copy them. I looked at them and tried to make my own design based off of them. I get that you need the money since you live in a third world country but don't try to knock my work.
Lol you were the one that recommended the consolation prize, so you didn't put much effort on your work to bid the higher prize, but just copied other design, hmm let me guess, to aim the consolation prize? So desperate to get 0.01? Who needs the money now?
He deleted his post asking for it xD but the op still has it quoted
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
lol, trying to increase your chance by putting down others, that is not very nice
Please mate, next time try to make a design with your own idea, I just realized that your hero member design is also copied from other sig design. Iirc, that was a Jetwin signature design by Neotox. Wondering why I knew it? Because I participated in Jetwin signature contest and Neotox was the winner. I don't mean to decrease your chance to win, but it will be unfair for everyone that has put much effort in this contest. Hope you understand it, good luck.

Pretty sure you did more than look at them, you probably copied the signature and "designed" it. By basically switching up the words it even has the same colours.
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
lol, trying to increase your chance by putting down others, that is not very nice
Please mate, next time try to make a design with your own idea, I just realized that your hero member design is also copied from other sig design. Iirc, that was a Jetwin signature design by Neotox. Wondering why I knew it? Because I participated in Jetwin signature contest and Neotox was the winner. I don't mean to decrease your chance to win, but it will be unfair for everyone that has put much effort in this contest. Hope you understand it, good luck.
Jayce is doing just fine man. I hire him for all my sig design work. 3rd world or not hes top notch on this forum and works hard.
legendary
Invalid entry will not get any of 4th-8th place! So make it valid! I see some signature design that copied to other designer.

And hopefully accounts with negative default DT trust will not be rewarded.

Well, let's see what will the owner decision will be.
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
Looks like there's alot of designs to choose from. Great job everyone. I will send payments out to winners as soon as they're announced. Good luck to all
Activity: 78
Merit: 250
Invalid entry will not get any of 4th-8th place! So make it valid! I see some signature design that copied to other designer.

Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
                                                                            HERO MEMBER/LEGENDARY:

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

WHITEPAPER
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
TELEGRAM

Only Able to make signature for Hero member and legendary because of lack of time. If you ever like my creation i can do the other sig. for Sr, jr, full and member. Thankyou.

Hope you will Accept my entry even though i'm late.

EDIT:
BTC ADDRESS: 3BFT9H7tXPNQsyhnpWjPhK2LRfPuCJAkxD

HERO MEMBER/LEGENDARY:

legendary
I used a template as inspiration for one of my signatures. That is not stealing, and I still spent a good four to five hours on this set of signatures.

So you think OP want to spend his 0.2btc for a template? That's not an inspiration, but a plagiarism, because you used almost every of yocoin sig design parts. Iirc that design was created by Avirunes, fortunately he doesn't do anything to against you.

By the way, here is my design. Good luck guys!

In case if I win, my btc addy 1DzyGwaLoo8tKo5dShGo9FEjrWW1SxFfUy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
This is my entry and my first signature design that i made :

Hope you like it OP and good luck to all of the participants of this contest
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
Here's my simply entry Smiley
My BTCitcoin address: 1Gm5K2H2fjD2oiTn4rWC5GwQMn2xMUBc5g

Best of luck everyone...
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Finally done! Here is my entry  Grin
Bitcoin Address: 1GaMwsDm9LDcMo7uzFMjdaBDTfejxpxwbe

JIBREL NETWORK | Putting Financial Assets on-Chain

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████▀  ▀██████████
██████████  ▀  ██████████
███████████▄███████████
███████████▀███████████
███████████  ███████████
███████████  ███████████
███████████  ███████████
███████████    ▀▄████████
███████████  ███████████
████████▄▀  ▄███████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████

Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
https://shuffle.com?r=nba
It's better to be late than never. My Entry from Legendary to Newbie in order.

Please click the picture if looks like blurred

My BTC address: 1KPo68JVX4phZBUpKrfhxWRivtH47CFbk3
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org