Pages:
Author

Topic: Jihan Wu in half a billion in losses after BCash trade - page 2. (Read 260 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Let this be a testament of what happens when you try to overtake Bitcoin with your forkcoins.
I hope that he finally learned a lesson but in a hard way.

The current IPO shows desperation mode kicked in.
And news like this pops.
Is the Bitmain IPO the Biggest Exit Scam Crypto Will Ever See?

Wow thanks, very detailed.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
Jihan Wu, Bitmain's CEO, known for his support for BCash aka Bitcoin Cash (BCH), in support with Roger Ver, Craig Wright and co, is now up to half a billion losses after his bet. He traded a ton of his BTC to BCash, mistake possibly made due his delusions of grandeur, thinking he had to power to move the market into his agenda's. A big mistake that is going to force him to decide, now that panic is hitting the markets after BCash broke 0.01, he has to either:

1) Dump his position to save whatever he has left: Which will crush BCash even more
2) Continue with the farce trying to prop a failed currency

Read these tweets:

https://twitter.com/real_vijay/status/1028881826331340800

Let this be a testament of what happens when you try to overtake Bitcoin with your forkcoins.
It's so crazy and i remember when that guy was creating so many FUD about bitcoin and it looks like he was getting his karma and let me guess karma is real  lol
I think that it looks possible for roger has been loosing a lot of money at the same time too. Both have been betting on the shitcoin.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
Jihan Wu, Bitmain's CEO, known for his support for BCash aka Bitcoin Cash (BCH), in support with Roger Ver, Craig Wright and co, is now up to half a billion losses after his bet. He traded a ton of his BTC to BCash, mistake possibly made due his delusions of grandeur, thinking he had to power to move the market into his agenda's. A big mistake that is going to force him to decide, now that panic is hitting the markets after BCash broke 0.01, he has to either:

1) Dump his position to save whatever he has left: Which will crush BCash even more
2) Continue with the farce trying to prop a failed currency

Read these tweets:

https://twitter.com/real_vijay/status/1028881826331340800

Pages:
Jump to: