Pages:
Author

Topic: JioPhone Opinion - page 2. (Read 2911 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
August 16, 2017, 06:13:58 AM
ANd everybody forgot about the monthly charge they will be paying.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
August 15, 2017, 11:21:10 AM
In my opinion JioPhone Opinion is going to kill feature phone of India, because It's Free.

i dont think so

Yes, you are right, it won't be a killer phone to replace the smart phone but it will be almost next to smartphone for people who do not have access to the high-end smartphones or to say that people in the middle-level income will be really happy with what JIO has to offer them.Its a win win situation for them.
Activity: 22
August 14, 2017, 03:55:14 AM
In my opinion JioPhone Opinion is going to kill feature phone of India, because It's Free.

i dont think so
Activity: 10
July 26, 2017, 07:58:00 AM
Jio phone is creating a new revolution in smart phone and Internet's history. After Jio all other company will be totally failed. Other companies can cheat their customers or lie them with bills openly.. every month they increase their prices.
legendary
July 26, 2017, 05:26:33 AM
It's not so free. You need to pay 1500 as security deposit which will be returned after 3 years. I don't feel the phone would even last for 3 years Cheesy

It's a business tactic like you buy it for 1500 and say around 1crore people buy it and it goes into the bank and the interest is accumulated over a period of time which itself will be a good profit and then that would be given to the Chinese company where they placed the bulk order for the phones.

In 3 years till you get your refund of 1500 rs back, Reliance would have easily made more than 1500 crores.
Doesn't that handset require "some" amount of money to purchase in first place? Surely it does. Thus when 1cr person purchase handset, those 1500cr or some fraction of it must be required for paying cost of handset, before going in bank account. Last but not the least businessman like ambani and tata are much smarter and dont earn their profit from banks. You would never find a smart businessman keeping money in bank and earning interest from that. Instead they put that money in their respective business to earn more profit.

I agree with you but do believe they may not be paying the whole of 1500 crores to the smartphone company in 1 shot and it may be in few installments and again they might have got some bargain with the number of phones being to be shipped in a particular time frame.Here again, there is some profit with paying in installments.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
July 24, 2017, 11:44:24 AM
It's not so free. You need to pay 1500 as security deposit which will be returned after 3 years. I don't feel the phone would even last for 3 years Cheesy

It's a business tactic like you buy it for 1500 and say around 1crore people buy it and it goes into the bank and the interest is accumulated over a period of time which itself will be a good profit and then that would be given to the Chinese company where they placed the bulk order for the phones.

In 3 years till you get your refund of 1500 rs back, Reliance would have easily made more than 1500 crores.
Doesn't that handset require "some" amount of money to purchase in first place? Surely it does. Thus when 1cr person purchase handset, those 1500cr or some fraction of it must be required for paying cost of handset, before going in bank account. Last but not the least businessman like ambani and tata are much smarter and dont earn their profit from banks. You would never find a smart businessman keeping money in bank and earning interest from that. Instead they put that money in their respective business to earn more profit.
legendary
Activity: 1183
Merit: 1013
July 23, 2017, 09:36:33 AM
It's Free.
It's not
apart from that
It's a great because it's highly affordable.
Let it be for profit but reliance is helping India advance forward with technology. JIO has changed things for real. 
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 23, 2017, 03:49:33 AM
What will you do with 500MB per day on a small 2.4 inch screen phone?
It would have been a beast if it had hotspot feature. But it will definately hinders the sale of jiofi.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 603
July 22, 2017, 11:22:14 AM
There may be haters and critics. But believe me Reliance is truely dedicated to IT revolution in India. Starting from call rates, then internet and now mobile phones.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1094
July 22, 2017, 06:09:04 AM

They will surely earn profit from this but I'm talking about the phone lasting for 3 years which I highly doubt. Samsung phones too are not long-lasting which are more expensive.
Activity: 28
July 21, 2017, 04:09:13 PM
Yes, but when you see technically Jio is making huge profits from the user by just saying free.
Ambani if playing a good marketing trick.
Just got sum use database and not mobile phones.
Let's see what will he do in future.
legendary
July 21, 2017, 11:23:32 AM

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1094
July 21, 2017, 11:02:19 AM
Activity: 3
July 21, 2017, 10:12:35 AM
Pages:
Jump to: