Pages:
Author

Topic: job and trading together.. - page 10. (Read 17064 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 11:00:32 AM
Job and trading together is possible, but it depends on your perseverance, time management and hard work. So if you were able to do it both then I don't see anything wrong as long as you both perform it excellent.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 10:55:47 AM
actually , some of the traders have their regular job , it is a great opportunity to get a high benefits from bitcoin and the job that they are working with . that's my opinion
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
March 10, 2018, 10:45:46 AM
Yes it is the good idea! If you need additional income and you have free time, then it is necessary to be engaged in it. I think that if everything is correct to make that the family will be provided!
For me doing job and trading is very profitable, because we can earn money on doing both our job and trading, and based on my experienced it was not easy to do both but if you are motivated enough to earn to have a lot of money you can do your job and trading together reall well.
Exactly, if we know how to arrange our main work and take advantage of the opportunities from trading, both will bring us a very good source of income, but this is probably not possible with many people, the pressure from both jobs is huge, we will be very tense and difficult to achieve the best effect. Therefore, I believe we will sacrifice one of two jobs, to help the remaining work achieve the best results, we are forced to choose, can not be perfect at both
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 08:52:16 AM
I think need about 5 year to become a good professional trader to staring earning from crypto good money, until that time you will only earn experience in trading and will loose or earn money back again and again . Need a lot of practice and metal nervous to be a good trader , so u need to decide do u really want that way of earning money ?

I cannot be certain, but trade experience is not the same as "years of service". It would be inappropriate to set a clear duration to become a trader.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 10, 2018, 08:15:28 AM
I think need about 5 year to become a good professional trader to staring earning from crypto good money, until that time you will only earn experience in trading and will loose or earn money back again and again . Need a lot of practice and metal nervous to be a good trader , so u need to decide do u really want that way of earning money ?
Activity: 392
March 10, 2018, 08:03:00 AM
Yes it is the good idea! If you need additional income and you have free time, then it is necessary to be engaged in it. I think that if everything is correct to make that the family will be provided!
For me doing job and trading is very profitable, because we can earn money on doing both our job and trading, and based on my experienced it was not easy to do both but if you are motivated enough to earn to have a lot of money you can do your job and trading together reall well.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
March 10, 2018, 07:51:55 AM
Use your free time to read and learn about the market, try to spend about a hour or two every day keeping up with market sentiment. Once you begin to understand market moves, dive into some (light) trend analysis. Trend Analysis feels like horoscopes at times but it gives you a sense of traditional market psychology which you can correlate to news, rumors, etc. It's pretty entertaining if you can devote your time to it but it usually becomes an all-consuming venture.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 05:35:17 AM
I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....
I think you should spend some time learning about cryptocurrency. youtube and google have a lot of information about the concept of cryptocurrency. Trading is a mass market and you will learn a lot in the telegrams about investing or trading topics. Please read it as it is very useful for your investment later.
Activity: 427
March 10, 2018, 05:27:08 AM
I you are a good planner and you have your capital to trade, you can make them up together, since both of them earn you rewards. It also depends on the kind of job you are doing. If your job time or working hours duration permits , there's nothing so difficult about it, just do the two. But I can advice yonto create time for the trading well in your plan so that you will not impatiently cast down your fund on bull shit coins.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
March 10, 2018, 04:00:55 AM
If you do your regular job everyday while you're trading i guess it's too hard to do it because when you enter in trading it will takes a long time to do and it is very risk when you go in trading i think you have to manage your time exactly.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 10, 2018, 03:36:15 AM
I think it is quite realistic to combine the main work and investing in cryptocurrencies.
You can invest in the coins at ICO or buy them and sell when the profit suits you. You can invest in coins at the ICO stage or buy them and sell when the price rises. To do this, you need to spend some time collecting information and analyzing coins. This can be done after the main work
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 10, 2018, 02:59:09 AM
I think doing both or more are a good source of money! Job and trading need time management to be able to focus on it. Even you have a salary for your job it is better to have more extra income that will help you in financial needs don’t depend on one source of income get more. In trading, you need more knowledge and start in just small amount on it before you enter in the worlds of traders just find time to follow the price and monitor the charts, read trends good or bad news to be able to know what will may happen.
P3
Activity: 266
March 10, 2018, 02:34:54 AM
This is very taxing on physical and mental health
Its a superb for gaining enough cash however as indicated by me doing exchanging with standard employment is hard in light of the fact that general occupation require much time and diligent work and with customary occupation as indicated by me working together will turn out to be extremely intense.
Activity: 658
February 27, 2018, 12:28:51 AM
Monthly profit target may be good or bad.  Target in trading can cost you a lots of money.  Having target will take away your clear judgement,  hinder you from seeing things objectively and ultimately cost you money,  time and gives you bad vibes.
Activity: 158
February 26, 2018, 07:21:23 PM
Having a fulltime job is good but we have to take the opportunity that the internet technology is here, we can do short term trading or investing a bitcoin so that we can gain more money while having sa full time job, we can also do trading after office hours.  Wink
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
February 26, 2018, 02:22:58 PM
The easiest and most profitable strategy for earning crypto-currencies is the purchase of altcoins that recently have been listed on crypto exchanges.
I usually find them here https://coinmarketcap.com/new/   

Interesting, but I believe you have to jump on a tiny gap between the listing and the failing afterward. Cause almost every coin falls after the ICO.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
February 26, 2018, 02:09:42 PM
why not,trading can be done while you work
if you are working at an office,for example or some other place with computers and slack security Smiley
like a security officer or something similar
besides nobody forbids you to trade in your afterhours when you are back from work
nowadays,the bots do the trading and it is a good idea to set up one or many to get that little something extra
of course if you know what you are doing and have some money to risk
For security of many people they are doing this together, as much as possible they are doing the hardship and struggle of having a job and trading. I did that when my job is not yet toxic compares to now but now I am just focusing on my job, campaigns holding coins and just having a little trading but not too much since I don't have time to do so.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 02:07:54 PM
I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....

Trading is the best idea to earn but you have to do more research on that. Before invest your money research about this money around this forum.

To know more about best coin to invest, Please check below link.

https://coinmarketcap.com

Here you can find the best coins based upon the ranking.

If you invest your money just use portfolio application, it has option to set your expected price alert. Once you set, it will show the notification when it will reach the expected amount. Then you can sell your coins.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
February 26, 2018, 02:01:16 PM
why not,trading can be done while you work
if you are working at an office,for example or some other place with computers and slack security Smiley
like a security officer or something similar
besides nobody forbids you to trade in your afterhours when you are back from work
nowadays,the bots do the trading and it is a good idea to set up one or many to get that little something extra
of course if you know what you are doing and have some money to risk
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
February 26, 2018, 01:54:15 PM
The easiest and most profitable strategy for earning crypto-currencies is the purchase of altcoins that recently have been listed on crypto exchanges.
I usually find them here https://coinmarketcap.com/new/   

Trading is more profitable than working on a job but it is not definitely sure trading is here for lifetime so working on both together is the best idea for a normal person if you have more interest in trading you will give mores concentration on trading .
Pages:
Jump to: