Pages:
Author

Topic: [Job] Paypal to Bitcoins Exchange - page 2. (Read 310 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 2036
January 15, 2018, 02:11:26 AM
The chargebacks are a concern, except that I once found out the hard way that they offer no buyer protection for BTC purchased using paypal. Lucky for me the credit card company had my back, that time.

You could have them send it through friends and family, this way they have to use cash balance, and there is no chargeback issues.

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 02:11:16 AM
Checked and cleared funds from trusted 3rd party payment processors/networks (Like Amazon associate, EBay partner network, clickbank) will be received to your Paypal account.

Whats the guarantee that the payment will be available from these? and what about the legitimacy? Since Paypal is involved everyone needs to know what they will be getting into. OP and his associate gets 180 days to chargeback and put a hole in your pocket as well as limited your Paypal. Over that I suppose the funds will be sent as good and payment, which will make it a click of a button to open a case.

you are right and now days when PayPal is the payment you are accepting then you have to be very careful
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
January 15, 2018, 02:00:44 AM
Checked and cleared funds from trusted 3rd party payment processors/networks (Like Amazon associate, EBay partner network, clickbank) will be received to your Paypal account.

Whats the guarantee that the payment will be available from these? and what about the legitimacy? Since Paypal is involved everyone needs to know what they will be getting into. OP and his associate gets 180 days to chargeback and put a hole in your pocket as well as limit your Paypal. Over that I suppose the funds will be sent as good and payment, which will make it a click of a button to open a case.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 01:26:39 AM
We’re expecting following qualifications from you before applying for this Job…

• Full and or upper level member with no negative trust.
• Business Paypal account.
• Localbitcoins.com account.

Job description

One of our clients is looking for a partner who can accept Paypal for him and pay back in Bitcoins through Localbitcoins.com. And, he’ll pay you 10% per transaction. You don’t have to handle/accept insecure individual payments through your Paypal. Checked and cleared funds from trusted 3rd party payment processors/networks (Like Amazon associate, EBay partner network, clickbank) will be received to your Paypal account.

Shoot me a PM, if you’re interested at this job.

Thank you,
Pages:
Jump to: