Pages:
Author

Topic: Jobs that must be prioritized - page 2. (Read 242 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 23, 2018, 12:18:15 PM
I think you're mistaken. Signature is usually part of a bounty campaign. The average bounty campaign is usually split into the following: Signature campaign, article writing, youtube videos, twitter retweets & likes, Medium claps, etc. A fixed percentage would be offered to each campaign, and users would receive stakes, and the total tokens allocated for bounty would then be distributed accordingly.

For an airdrop campaign, you could launch it after the bounty campaign, to attract new investors.

Yes signature is part of a bounty campaign, but airdrop is frequently part of a bounty campaign too. By the way, signatures is one of the most profitable bounty tasks unlike airdrop.

Nope,these days developers are starting to reduce the trust from signature campaign to the social media campaigns and article making.because they have learned the spamming this forum has,and investors are not satisfied about the outcome from the forum posting.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
September 23, 2018, 12:10:38 PM
I think you're mistaken. Signature is usually part of a bounty campaign. The average bounty campaign is usually split into the following: Signature campaign, article writing, youtube videos, twitter retweets & likes, Medium claps, etc. A fixed percentage would be offered to each campaign, and users would receive stakes, and the total tokens allocated for bounty would then be distributed accordingly.

For an airdrop campaign, you could launch it after the bounty campaign, to attract new investors.

Yes i think you are right here. There are more way to prioritized a campaign. Actually is more attractive to everybody as there is low work and so far more people connect it easily. So the more they connected the more it goes to investors. So everything is more import to promote a bounty campaign.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
September 23, 2018, 12:02:08 PM
ICO PRIORITY JOB NUMBER 1
actually make something

ICO PRIORITY JOB NUMBER 2
make something that needs to be made.

ICO PRIORITY JOB NUMBER 3
dont use the main bitcoin categories, keep it in altcoin section

ICO PRIORITY JOB NUMBER 4
care less about spamming for adoption
if its any good people will flock to it naturally

ICO PRIORITY JOB NUMBER 5
stop using such big writing
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
September 23, 2018, 11:42:21 AM

That is a need to be understood and discussed, even though I have asked the question, "If there are deficiencies, give your opinion?"
I made this question, so some of my friends did not misunderstand,
Thank you, Master, for saying I was wrong. Grin Grin

Sorry, perhaps I didn't state my opinion clearly. Signature campaign is part of the bounty campaign, and most ICOs usually launch it at the start to gain supporters. Airdrops can be performed AFTER the bounty campaign, perhaps to reward users for performing specific tasks, perhaps hodling your tokens, or downloading your app (if you have one).

Hope it's clear  Grin Grin

It's nice to be able to share a teacher Wink, with me opening this discussion so that beginners can understand the work they have to do early, because there are still many of them who don't understand what they are going to do.
The teacher's explanation above may be useful. thanks.  Smiley Kiss
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 11:35:21 AM

That is a need to be understood and discussed, even though I have asked the question, "If there are deficiencies, give your opinion?"

Sorry, perhaps I didn't state my opinion clearly. Signature campaign is part of the bounty campaign, and most ICOs usually launch it at the start to gain supporters. Airdrops can be performed AFTER the bounty campaign, perhaps to reward users for performing specific tasks, perhaps hodling your tokens, or downloading your app (if you have one).

Hope it's clear  Grin Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 11:31:56 AM

Yes signature is part of a bounty campaign, but airdrop is frequently part of a bounty campaign too. By the way, signatures is one of the most profitable bounty tasks unlike airdrop.
September 23, 2018, 11:31:06 AM

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 11:24:17 AM

September 23, 2018, 11:17:05 AM
In your opinion, to run an ICO project, are there other sequences that do the work below?
1.Bounty
2.Airdrop
3.Signature

Are there other opinions about the above sequence.
If there are deficiencies, give your opinion? may be useful.
Pages:
Jump to: