Pages:
Author

Topic: Joca97 & Ajaxmoor's Big Challenge thread with a giveaway - page 5. (Read 6411 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Alright guys we are starting with the first tip today!

The first event can be found here: Event Link

And the tip is to go for over 33.5 , which has the odds of 1.83x on Betopen.

If you wish to participate in the raffle. All you have to do is place a bet on Betopen and post your betslip here. You will be enrolled into the raffle with a ticket, and you will get one ticket for every betslip.

Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
Looking forward in participating in this since I have been subscribing to joca's vip tips for the last three weeks now. And am quite impressed with the results.
We will give are best to give you guys high quality picks,we will even try to get the top league matches if they are available,picks coming really soon

stay tuned Smiley
Activity: 473
Merit: 251
Looking forward in participating in this since I have been subscribing to joca's vip tips for the last three weeks now. And am quite impressed with the results.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
legendary

Hi All,
Me(ajaxmoor) and Joca97 have decided to open a special event for this month. You can visit both our threads here:
www.bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=987312
www.bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=881042

We wanted to bring you guys something more than just a tipsters thread. So here we are. In this thread we will combine our knowledge, discuss and post one tip almost every day.

Why is this thread better than our normal tipping threads ?
While we have really good records, these tips will be much more thought of and analyzed. It will also include our premium tips, so you are getting all that here.

To make things more interesting, we have partnered with Betopen so by following our tips as well as by participating, you guys will be massively +EV.

They are currently running an ICO thread and you guys should definitely check them out:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-betopen-invest-in-betop-and-get-share-of-profits-15-on-first-day-1926423
Pages:
Jump to: