Pages:
Author

Topic: Joe Biden says transexuals can pick whatever sex they want to be. - page 2. (Read 227 times)

legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
No need for a one-size-fits-all policy, and I oppose government restrictions on private property owners.
i am against government restrictions on provite property... unless that private property causes harm/danger and true mental debilitation to others, ,because then its no longer private if it affects others

also
nothing stopping them making a 3rd soccer league/olympic devision called 'anyone can play' where disabled transgedered, male and female can compete against each other, heck. throw in a lion and cheetah into the mix and ses who wins.
100metre run would be more entertaining with a sharpened claw cheetah in the lanes
administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13032
For pro sports, I've long thought that they should split it into several divisions depending on your levels of certain hormones, similar to how fighting sports have weight divisions. Natural hormone levels are a huge determining factor in sports even among people of the same birth sex. Maybe they should even allow people to supplement hormones to bring them up to some standard levels for the division. The vast majority of people are basically excluded at birth from ever competing in eg. the Olympics because no matter how high their personal drive/spirit, they just don't have good enough body chemistry, and is that really fair?

If I was in charge of a school and I was required to preserve exactly two divisions for men and women respectively, I'd probably allow transgender athletes to compete where they want, since it's a school, not a pro sports league, and the risk/cost of emotionally harming a transgender student through ostracism seems higher than the risk of a transgender student intentionally cheating the system and completely ruining everyone else's fun. Owners of schools/leagues/property should have the right to set their own policies, though, including dividing it purely along birth-sex lines if they wish. No need for a one-size-fits-all policy, and I oppose government restrictions on private property owners.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
Won`t our Olympics be kind of fucked up with a bunch of men who think they are women in the women category.

Do you think real women will actually ever win anything now?

This is messed up. Why would you allow a men who chooses to be a woman, compete against real woman? That is just unfair because his body is much stronger than that of a real woman. Why not make their own league for trans men and woman, so they can compete seperately? It feels like they are getting  privilge over the other sexes.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 116
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
Make both of them happy, the other will feel discontent and want refund on their purchase.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
Won`t our Olympics be kind of fucked up with a bunch of men who think they are women in the women category.

don't we have more important issues than that? like getting rid of the Insane Democrats?

or building feminist cities/empires so women are finally happy
Activity: 112
Merit: 2

Pages:
Jump to: