Pages:
Author

Topic: Joeperry owned by a hacked ? DT2 - page 2. (Read 444 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
September 20, 2022, 02:46:01 AM
Is @joeperry really @joeperry?
Or is it just an another hacked account recovered from the bitcointalk data leaked in May 2015 ?
Any thoughts?

I've got proofs for what I say.

Exciting to see @joeperry's responses.

are these rhetorical questions or what?
why don't you post all the evidence right away? why are you trying to create new drama?
Post your proof and let the community determine if your proofs are clear enough. at the same time, keep in mind, that if it is about your assumptions and insinuations, it is not certain how valid they are, because you are an account reseller.
Activity: 402
Merit: 254
September 20, 2022, 02:13:37 AM
Is @joeperry really @joeperry?
Or is it just an another hacked account recovered from the bitcointalk data leaked in May 2015 ?
Any thoughts?

I've got proofs for what I say.

Exciting to see @joeperry's responses.

Grateful for all the responses received about.(no matter bad or good).
Lemme clear out the case here.

I'm an account seller. I DO ACCEPT THAT. But aslike all, I'm doing it to earn a living. This doesn't mean there's no hardwork and I should be pointed out partiating.

I was the owner of Joeperry till 14/09/2020. Which obviously I bough back in 2018 and worked hard posting regularly. I don't know where i went wrong but I lost control on 14/09/2020. Which points out that the account was hacked from me.

Coming back on forum to sell my rest maintained account i saw joeperry. I remember every account I sell. It was him who stole it from me. Maybe it was sold again. I don't know but it was illegitimately acquired and that's what I'm reporting here.

Btw, it aint hard to earn reputation and so did the current owner of joeperry. My heart's with you if it was resold to you by the jacker. But this report must be bought up.

I'm working hard similar to others no matter what the work is. Please don't abscond me.
Pages:
Jump to: