Pages:
Author

Topic: John McAfee and his promises. - page 4. (Read 822 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 09:58:02 AM
He can eat some kind of sausage on the camera and no one will ever prove that it was not his penis, except his wife, if he has one.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 20, 2018, 09:29:14 AM
Do you remember McAfee's statements that he will eat his penis if the price of bitcoin is not $ 1 million?) I urge everyone not to forget about it! This jester many times confused the community with his idiotic statements, in June he predicted bitcoin for 15 thousand, advertised scam. Don't believe him)

Come on! Just leave the market already if you want to because it is the one reason that these big whales are doing in order for them to finally start the new bull run.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
November 20, 2018, 09:29:08 AM
He is not going to eat his penis and all what he has done is speculative. I invested into a project that a friend told me that is going to be above $1 before November and if that did not happen he is going to avoid trading but that did not happen and I understand that there are many things that affect cryptocurrencies price this year so did not blame him.

They will always say thay.
They need that pump.
You will be one of it.
As long as it is for their own profit, they will make speculation that even them do not believe it willl happen.
It is like an advertisement of shampoo, silky smooth hair and yet that doesnt really happen. Maybe for a while after usage but not so long.
Same goes with this sellers of their token, they will need to make it as good as possible to the eye of the community just to get demands for the pump.
Same goes for McAfee
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
November 20, 2018, 09:20:58 AM
He is not going to eat his penis and all what he has done is speculative. I invested into a project that a friend told me that is going to be above $1 before November and if that did not happen he is going to avoid trading but that did not happen and I understand that there are many things that affect cryptocurrencies price this year so did not blame him.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
November 20, 2018, 08:26:33 AM
He is just scamer for me afther that he did with Verge and other coins pumps and dumps for money i dont think now anyone belive him anymore about 15k anything can happen.
Activity: 486
Merit: 110
November 20, 2018, 08:16:57 AM
Do you remember McAfee's statements that he will eat his penis if the price of bitcoin is not $ 1 million?) I urge everyone not to forget about it! This jester many times confused the community with his idiotic statements, in June he predicted bitcoin for 15 thousand, advertised scam. Don't believe him)
Pages:
Jump to: