Pages:
Author

Topic: John McAfee charges $105,000 per promotional crypto-tweet - page 2. (Read 242 times)

Activity: 578
Merit: 250
I'm not surprised by this news.  There's always a motive for someone to promote a crypto, either they own a lot of it or are getting paid to do so.  I don't know anyone who would turn down $105,000 to tweet a few words.  This is also why investors have to be careful with hype or social media advertising.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
https://decentralpost.com/2018/04/02/john-mcafee-charges-105000-per-promotional-crypto-tweet/

Probably the craziest title I've read all week. Grin Can't believe it's real, but then again, coming from McAfee...

What do you think?
This is why you shouldn't take the his word for face value. Anything that comes out from any celebrities could be a paid promotion which makes their testimonies completely worthless. Look at scam projects like Centra which had celebrity backings.

It's charging so much as well, almost as if he is offering a tool for the whales to manipulate the market or otherwise sucky ICOs to suck in investors.

Either way, I'm not a big fan of McAfee since he made those extravagant predictions on bitcoin which will probably never come true in 2 years time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
https://decentralpost.com/2018/04/02/john-mcafee-charges-105000-per-promotional-crypto-tweet/

Probably the craziest title I've read all week. Grin Can't believe it's real, but then again, coming from McAfee...

What do you think?

Wow, i just read it, it's quite shocling, the amount of per promotional crypto-tweet is very expensive, but the thing is, he already quite many of ICOs after he joined, i still don't get it and don't know why, is it a mistake to join that ICO?
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
I don’t trust him anymore. He looks like a man who will promote every project that will pay to him. I think that there are a lot of scam projects in his Twitter and he won’t stop. Until he won’t lose audience of investors who trust him, Mcafee can offer his promotion services.

Activity: 39
Merit: 1
Good for him. Did he got paid to say that BTC is going to be worth a million USD?

haha of course not! im sure he bought extra BTC beforehand tho and was experimenting to see if he could influence the price on the most established coin out there.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
He is not crazy for asking such a big amount for a tweet, but those who pay over 100.000$ for a single tweet are crazy for sure.
I'm sure that there are better way to spend this amount to be promoted better.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Good for him. Did he got paid to say that BTC is going to be worth a million USD?
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
I promote cryptos everyday but no one pay me

You are different from Mr. John McAfee, he is a popular personality and has great influence on the crypto industry. So you just work hard there to promote a crypto currency because certainly was a good return it to you.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
eah it's not at all surprising coming from McAfee, he's always been about profit first and foremost and then everything else.

Though I do wonder if people would actually buy his tweets to promote. Or if people would click the promoted tweets after that.
Probably some people would buy his tweets to promote, but most won't after all who will want to pay $105,000 if they can promote crypto using cheaper ways that are more effective than McAfee's tweets? That sum he is asking for can fund advertisements in many sites related to crypto, and it can also fund advertisement on social media and on the whole world wide web at the same time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
does not surprise me one bit! dude has always been one of the scummiest people in this space. hes done tremendous damage by lending his name to shilling piece of shit pump and dump coins like verge. people who do not know any better or do their own market research end up buying these shitcoins on his advice. then they just end up losing money because he not only charged a shit ton to shill whatever coin, but he gradually buys a bunch of that coin in the days leading up to his tweet, just to dump those coins on the unsuspecting people who took his shitty advice. so hes not making 100,000 per tweet, its surely alot more.

yup, he is truly a scumbag.
Activity: 168
does not surprise me one bit! dude has always been one of the scummiest people in this space. hes done tremendous damage by lending his name to shilling piece of shit pump and dump coins like verge. people who do not know any better or do their own market research end up buying these shitcoins on his advice. then they just end up losing money because he not only charged a shit ton to shill whatever coin, but he gradually buys a bunch of that coin in the days leading up to his tweet, just to dump those coins on the unsuspecting people who took his shitty advice. so hes not making 100,000 per tweet, its surely alot more.

Yeah it's not at all surprising coming from McAfee, he's always been about profit first and foremost and then everything else.

Though I do wonder if people would actually buy his tweets to promote. Or if people would click the promoted tweets after that.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
Activity: 168

you're also not john mcafee Grin
Activity: 1
Activity: 182

What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: